10B Miacomet AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 85087
- Price: $1,095,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 20 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2006Year Built
Nantucket Ice House is an excellent business and real estate opportunity; located at 10B Miacomet Avenue the convenient mid-island condominium consists of a commercial unit on the first floor with a two bedroom apartment on the second floor. There are two and a half parking spaces allocated to this unit.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$1,095,000
- MLS Number85087
- Agent ID41720
- Agent NameRachel Gallo
- Agent Phone508-228-2266
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- Flooring Type2
- Easement DescDeeded parking spots (as shown on site plan of Deed). Unit 2 (10B) Miacomet Ave shall have exclusive use of parking spots 4 and 5. Units 1 and 2 shall have the right of common use of parking spot 3. All maintenance and repairs to the parking spots and ot
- Washer TypeYes
- View Count2
- Building Number10B
- Location41.2645469, -70.1014513
- StreetMiacomet Avenue
- Desc Parking2+ See Unit Deed
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- VillageMid Island
- Year Built2006
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Desc Floor1This commercial space is currently equipped with all of the necessary machinery to run the only ice house on island. It includes ice machines, freezers, bagging equipment and refrigerated trucks. It is currently up to date with all health code regulations and is equipped with the appropriate sanitation stations and water codes that are necessary to run the business.
- Desc Floor2A 922 square foot, two bedroom apartment. The open floor plan includes a living room, dining space and kitchen with sliding doors leading to the deck with ground floor access. There are two bedrooms, a full bathroom and space for a washer and dryer.
- Half Baths1
1 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
Historic 1785 Captain Gardner house is in town, a short distance to Main Street, shopping and restaurants. This second floor unit has a strong rental history and is being sold furnished, ready to go. More
1 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
Historic Main Street Building in downtown offers a one bedroom, two bath Residential Condominium. Fabulous location with access off of courtyard on Washington Street. This condominium is comprised of two floors with kitchen, living area, bedroom and two full baths. Sellers intend to participate in a 1031 exchange. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved