14 Shimmo Pond RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 85046
- Price: $5,050,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 26 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2007Year Built
Situated on 1 acre in Shimmo and surrounded by lush landscaping, this sophisticated and comfortable, well-built 5 bedroom home was thoughtfully designed by Botticelli & Pohl and boasts three-levels of living space with many details throughout including coffered ceilings, clean lines and beautiful woodwork. The expansive covered porch overlooks a spacious and well-manicured yard with beautiful mature landscaping as well as a gorgeous heated Gunite pool with blue-stone surround, custom pool cabana with full bath - steam shower, bar and outdoor shower. Gorgeous views of Nantucket Harbor can been seen from the Widow's walk making this the perfect Nantucket home for all seasons! Deeded Harbor access offers ideal swimming and boating opportunities. Additional ground cover available.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number85046
- Agent ID15211
- Agent NameSheila Carroll
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x129
- Desc ParkingTwo seperate parking areas
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$5,050,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Stove TypeViking 6 burner-gas range
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Number of Photos41
- Photo Id List216485,216481,216484,216480,216502,216497,216498,216499,216500,216501,216490,216491,216493,216495,216489,216496,216494,216486,216482,216488,216487,216492,216503,216504,216505,216521,216512,216513,216514,216515,216519,216520,216516,216517,216506,216508,216507,216509,216510,216511,216522
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number14
- Location41.279710, -70.074070
- StreetShimmo Pond Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type3
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement DescShimmo Homeowner's Association.
- Date Listed2018-09-25T16:49:07
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2007
- Modification Date09/25/2018
- View Count5
- Desc BasementFull finished lower level with loads of natural light is home to a game room, large and comfortable family room with custom built in storage, A spacious 5th bedroom with full bath featuring tumbled marble and custom vanity with marble top, two storage closets, and large utility room for additional storage.
- Desc Floor1From the front porch, step inside the front door to a spacious foyer. To the left is the living room with dramatic coffered ceilings, wood burning fireplace with mantle and granite surround. French doors lead outside to a covered porch overlooking the pool and cabana. The dining room is drenched with natural light and has many interesting details, a perfect setting for entertaining family and friends. A cased opening with transom window detail above leads into a large, gourmet, eat- in kitchen with high end appliances, a spacious center island with wine fridge, prep sink and loads of storage below. A door off the kitchen leads outside to a covered porch overlooking the blue stone patio and outdoor kitchen with built-in gas grill. A side entrance off the driveway leads into the mudroom with built-in storage and laundry room. To the right of the foyer is a generously sized first floor guest bedroom en-suite. A powder room completes the first floor space.
- Desc Floor2A central staircase leads to the second floor landing with beautiful vaulted ceilings and built-in bookshelves. Beautiful master suite features dramatic vaulted ceilings with horizontal v-groove and fireplace, large walk in closet, generous and serene master bath featuring a jacuzzi tub with marble surround, separate water closet, marble shower, double sink vanity with marble counter top. Two additional spacious guest suites complete this floor.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Audrey Sterk Design, and Clarke Brothers Builders came together in the creation of 3 Mariner Way. Completed in Spring of 2018, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and turn-key. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.97 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Serenity on the South Shore! Stunning Surfside retreat located on a quiet street and just a short distance to the ocean. This special, turnkey home was beautifully designed and executed. Lovely, modern, light and bright interior spaces. Three floors of living space! 20'x30' heated saltwater pool and spa with electric safety cover. Charming Pool Cabana for guests to enjoy with full bath and kitchenette. Large yard for lawn games and outdoor entertaining. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.2513 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Tucked in on a quiet side street in the highly sought after Brant Point area, "Summer Salt" is a one of a kind home. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and an open floor plan make this spacious home ideal for family living. Just moments away from Town, Jetties Beach, and the Galley Restaurant, this 2006 Micky Rowland design and Steve Lindsey build offers easy access to some of Nantucket's most loved attractions. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1835.
54 Orange Street remains a historic masterpiece and one of the best examples of 1830s Greek revival architecture on Nantucket. The home was built by Captain Charles Grant, the most successful whaling captain of his time. Many distinctive details are still intact today, including the ionic columns, pediment entry and gorgeous floors and trim detail. The property features grand living spaces, large windows, marble fireplaces, three spacious porches and beautiful harbor and Town views. In addition to the three main floors of living space, there is a lower level apartment with interior and exterior access, as well as a two-car garage. The stunning back and side yards complete this unique offering, ready for its next steward to make their own. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 4 Bathroom 1.43 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Quintessential Surfside beach house with sweeping ocean views. This well planned 4 bedroom, 4 full and 1 1/2 bath, upside down home was designed by Gwynne Thorsen and offers stylish and functional living spaces with plenty of room for family and friends to gather. 180-degree water views can be enjoyed from the 2nd floor living areas and spacious mahogany deck. The oversized lot is just under 1.5 acres is impeccably landscaped with plenty of room for a cottage, cabana and pool. A path from the property takes you to one of Nantucket's finest beaches in just minutes. There is also a garage equipped with a 2002 Jeep that is included in the sale as well as a storage shed. Elegant beach charm converges with all of today's modern bells and whistles. Features include; gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, hardwood flooring throughout, central AC, wainscoting, custom tile, built ins, cedar shingle roof, alarm system, garage, storage shed, beautiful landscaping, outdoor shower, irrigation, room for cottage, cabana and pool. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.47 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Enchanting oasis, secretly tucked in a fantastic setting filled with gorgeous flowers and mature trees in one of Nantucket's finest neighborhoods. Beautifully built modern home with classic quality touches. Expansive lawns and outdoor areas including multiple porches and decks. Seclusion guaranteed as the property abuts 15 acres of green expanse at The Westmoor Club. Certainly a special place to entertain friends and family. 4 bedroom suites in the main house plus another above the garage for a total of 5. Any 3 of these suites could serve as the master bedroom. Large front and rear yards with extensive stone walls, a fenced zen like rose garden, two outdoor showers and direct access to The Westmoor Club through the back gate. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.1397 Acreage Year Built in 1930.
Opportunity knocks! Endless possibilities at your finger tips in the Heart of Brant Point. Currently in place are two, very well maintained & solid, residential structures, ample parking, full basement, rental producing apartment and an oversized garage (which can be converted to living/sleeping). Central AC, wood flooring, and stunning natural light throughout the Main House, that has a commercial history as an inn. This property has tremendous value in a great location! More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1097 Acreage Year Built in 1831.
Located just steps from Main Street and Nantucket harbor, this beautifully restored family home has a storied past and is the largest of the Historic Folger Block Row Houses, with four finished floors. One of the most notable highlights is the highly coveted private pool and spa, now a thing of the past on any property located in the downtown Historic District of Nantucket. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning five bedroom home offers multiple living spaces, views of the harbor and has an excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1838.
The Levi Starbuck House is one of Nantucket's most beautiful Greek Revival houses and has been tastefully preserved with countless historic details still intact. A striking front entry porch, gracious front stairway, double parlor with two fireplaces, unparalleled craftsmanship and Nantucket Harbor views from all three floors of finished living space make this one of the most desirable properties for sale in all of historic downtown Nantucket. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved