72 Pocomo RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 85017
- Price: $14,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 27 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1990Year Built
Entirely unique waterfront compound with 300 degree dramatic views, privacy, direct access to a gorgeous sandy beach, boat moorings and multiple dwellings. 72 Pocomo Rd. has 4 bedrooms (3 en-suite) plus an attached Studio which serves as a pool house or additional bedroom with full bathroom and kitchenette. The Cottage includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a gym with a full bathroom that could be set up as a bedroom. The Garage has storage for 6 cars. Private beach stairs and a tennis court complete this elevated, waterfront compound with first floor water views of Nantucket Harbor, Medouie Creek, Town, Coatue, and Great Point Light House situated on over 6 acres.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number85017
- Agent ID15120
- Agent NameBernadette Meyer
- Agent Phone508-680-4748
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$14,995,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Oak, Tile
- Dishwasher TypeMain: 2 Bosch. Cottage: Maytag
- Dryer TypeMain: 2 Bosch, Cottage: Maytag
- Fridge TypeMain: Sub-zero, Cottage: Liebher
- Stove TypeMain: Thermador, Cottage: Kitchenaid
- Tv TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeMain: 2 Bosch, Cottage: Maytag
- Date Listed2018-09-24T11:29:11
- Other ViewsOcean
- Year Built1990
- Modification Date09/24/2018
- View Count14
- Building Number72
- Location41.311826, -70.028843
- StreetPocomo Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Private Tennis Court, Hot Tub, Gym
- Yard TypeAcres of lawns and gardens, tennis court
- Foundation TypeFull
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee deed.
- Number of Photos34
- Photo Id List215806,215747,215805,215804,215746,215745,215748,215749,215751,215750,215752,215753,215754,215755,215759,215756,215758,215762,215757,215760,215761,215763,215768,215766,215769,215770,215764,215765,215767,215771,215772,215775,215773,215776
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementMain House: Theater, bar, powder room, laundry room with 2 Bosch washers and 2 Bosch Dryers, game room. Studio: None. Cottage: None.
- Desc Floor1Main House: Enter thru a trellis to breathtaking views of the Creeks and Town beyond. Blue stone patio, flower gardens, pool and hot tub all meticulously maintained. Enter the front door to a Milton Rowland designed post and beam home. To the left of the front foyer is a dining room with harbor views and the kitchen. A glass hallway leads to a living room with a fireplace and a sitting room with views everywhere. To the right of the foyer is a powder room, an en-suite bedroom with walk-in closet, and office with views looking out to the pool, en-suite bedroom with fireplace. Studio: Bedroom, full bathroom, kitchenette. Cottage: Gym with full bathroom. First floor bedroom with full bathroom.
- Desc Floor2Main House: To the right of the stairs is a bedroom with full bathroom. To the left is a living room with full bathroom and a bunk room with hall closet. A "cat walk" leads to the stairs to the roof walk. Studio: None. Cottage: Large deck with outstanding views, open living room/kitchen, laundry room, large bedroom with full bathroom.
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 7 Bathroom 2.2702 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Incredible opportunity to own your very own Monomoy Dream home. House is brilliantly sited on a natural peninsula to take advantage of views of both the Nantucket harbor, town and Monomoy creeks, stunning Brant Point sunsets, and easy direct beach access. Brand new construction with sophisticated and classic architecture lines, and no execution detail excluded. This home boasts a spacious and deluxe chef's kitchen, flowing floor plan, media room, central elevator, 6 bedrooms all en suite, and picture perfect balconies for sailboat viewing. Exterior features include wrap around porches, a lovely pool with integrated hot tub, stone gas fire pit, large blue stone patios, and have we mentioned the water views? More
8 Bedrooms Village Town. 8 Bathroom 0.2948 Acreage Year Built in 1823.
A Very Rare Offering: One of Nantucket's premier properties, “Long Hill,” is perched majestically at the crest of historic upper Orange Street and enjoys expansive, panoramic views of the Harbor, Coatue and town. The beautifully landscaped grounds include a formal English garden with brick walkway rimmed by manicured boxwood, lovely rose gardens, specimen trees, a two-car garage and a towering privet hedge which surrounds the entire estate. NOTE: There is a separate building lot on the property that is included in the sale. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved