55 Eel Point RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 85013
- Price: $10,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 37 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
Looking for a home on Nantucket with a beach path? Here's a fantastic choice : an immaculate 5BR/5BA Residence in Dionis ... one of the island's most peaceful, valuable, and highly sought-after locations ... and, an easy walk or bike into Town. This home is beautifully positioned on almost 2 acres ... even better -- there's a backyard Beach Path! A 2-minute walk from this backyard to one of Nantucket's nicest beaches -- quiet, relaxing and always uncrowded even at the height of Summer. The views are spectacular : across Nantucket Sound to the north, and across the Loring Foundation Preserve to the southwest. The home was designed by Botticelli and Pohl. Floor plan includes 2 large Master Bedroom Suites (one on the first floor plus one on the second floor), each with its own FP and french doors to a private covered patio. Lower MBR Suite also has a separate front porch entrance (great for guests). A pool plan with outdoor kitchen has been approved by HDC and is valid through Jan 2020. Plus, plenty of ground coverage is available for a future Guest House + Garage if desired (septic system is built and is certified for 8 Bedrooms, presently serves 5 Bedrooms). Acquisition of the abutting portion of Alliance Lane is pending via the Town 'Yard Sale' program, and is included in the sale of this property. Access to the beach via the backyard Beach Path is guaranteed by a perpetual easement. Lawns and beds are fully sprinklered. Home was updated in 2015 and is in move-in condition -- needs nothing, and is ready to be enjoyed by new owners. An excellent turn-key choice for those who might otherwise have to spend a couple seasons building. Request a Brochure for floor plans, plot plan, pool plan, photo gallery and much more info. Shown by appointment. An absolute must-see -- extremely well-located, spectacular views, immaculate condition ... and a backyard beach path! A fantastic property.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number85013
- Agent ID30244
- Agent NameSteve DiFrancesco
- Agent Phone508-325-7000
- Desc ParkingPrivate driveway with ample parking for multiple vehicles.
- Firm Phone610-347-1000
- List Price$10,900,000
- Broker ID561
- Broker NameHunter, Reed and Company Inc.
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescAn underground utility easement provides electric, phone & cable service for neighboring 57 Eel Point Rd
- Date Listed2018-09-14T17:28:36
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2015
- Modification Date09/14/2018
- View Count14
- Building Number55
- Location41.292212, -70.158453
- StreetEel Point Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Patio
- Yard TypeLarge lawn. All planting beds and lawn areas are sprinklered.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type2
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeBosch
- Fridge TypeSub Zero refrigerator-freezer + Kitchen-Aid icemaker
- Stove TypeViking Pro + Fisher & Paykel double oven + Thermador warming drawer
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch
- Desc BasementFull basement with bulkhead entrance to sideyard. A whole-house surge suppressor is hardwired into the electrical panels. Invisible Fence system in place for pets. Digital underground sprinkler system for all lawn areas and beds. HVAC includes integral humidification system. Basement is large, extremely clean, easily accessed and offers lots of storage.
- Desc Floor1Quarter-sawn oak floors throughout. Family/Media Room w french doors to covered porch + Sonos ; Master Bedroom Suite #2 w separate front entrance, plus fireplace and french doors to private covered Porch ; 3 additional ensuite Bedrooms ; Mudroom and Laundry w Half-bath and outside door to back deck ; outdoor shower.
- Desc Floor2Quarter-sawn oak floors and vaulted ceilings throughout. Great Room w vaulted ceiling + fireplace + french doors to upper deck overlooking the ocean ; Dining Room w vaulted ceiling open to Great Room and Kitchen ; Kitchen w vaulted ceiling + granite workspaces + full complement of chefs-grade appliances ; 2-room walk-in Pantry ; Breakfast Room adjacent to Kitchen, w vaulted ceiling + french doors to upper deck ; Half-bath ; Master Bedroom Suite #1 w entry hall, fireplace, and french doors to private covered deck. Sonos throughout.
- Desc Floor3Not Applicable
- First Floor Beds4
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 4 Bathroom 2.01 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
North Shore Waterfront Estate Over looking Nantucket Sound with Private Steps to miles of gorgeous sandy beach that stretches from Brant Point to Eel Point. An outstanding property consisting of a main home with ocean facing in-ground pool, oversized garage & studio. The property boundaries extend from the grassy dunes, across the beach to the mean high tide line of Nantucket Sound. This is a rare portion of the Island undergoing accretion of land rather than erosion. Looking from the stairs leading down to the beach, to your left Tuckernuck Island is visible. To your right Great Point can be seen. The gentle surf that is common on the north shore is perfect for swimming, boating, paddleboarding & surfcasting. From every level of the property the ocean is a potent presence from the salti air to the lapping waves on the beach. From the deck surrounding the pool, the second floor balcony, the manicured path that leads to the beach, you are always reminded that you are thirty miles out to sea on an oasis of warm sand, grass, and cool breezes. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 1.73 Acreage Year Built in 1880.
Without a doubt, the best view on the Cliff. This fabulous 5 bedroom home, perched high upon the Cliff, was beautifully renovated in 2005, retaining it's original character with high ceilings, wood floors, four fireplaces, and an abundance of Nantucket charm. A spacious and sun filled home, sited on a quiet corner of Cabot Lane and within walking distance of Steps Beach, Jetties Beach and Town. The house was built in 1880 for Reverend William H. Fish and Helen Case Fish of Troy, NY. It is one of the earliest houses on the bluff built for simplistic summer living and sea views. The lot slopes from the Cliff down to North Beach Street just across from the entrance to Jetties Beach, the lower portion of which is designated wetland, ensuring that no rooftops will ever invade your spectacular view. There are very few opportunities of this kind available on the Island which possess the combination of close proximity to town, beaches, and remarkable view. A perfect spot to enjoy the 4th of July Fireworks and to create lasting memories with family and friends in this picture perfect Nantucket location. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved