5 Kittiwake LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 85002
- Price: $1,595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2000Year Built
Spacious well maintained 5-bedroom, 4.5 bath Naushop home conveniently located near the community pool and tennis courts. 3860 square feet of finished living area provides ample room for family, friends and entertaining. The attached garage is one of the many advantages of this property. Strong rental history!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number85002
- Agent ID15192
- Agent NameGloria Grimshaw
- Agent Phone508-228-4449 x109
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$1,595,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire
- Dryer TypeSamsung
- Fridge TypeKitchenAid
- Stove TypeFrigidaire
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeSamsung
- Building Number5
- Location41.2649923, -70.0732714
- StreetKittiwake Lane
- Outdoor SpacesPatio
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood / Carpet
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos49
- Photo Id List217867,217877,217880,217879,217875,217878,215576,215570,215573,215574,215569,215567,215568,215571,215572,215577,215578,215581,215582,215583,215580,215579,215585,215584,215586,215587,215589,215588,217868,217869,217871,217870,217872,217873,217874,217876,217881,217882,217883,217884,217885,217886,217887,217888,217889,217890,217891,217892,217893
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementFinished family/entertainment room. Full bath. Small office with staircase to the garage. Mechanical/storage room.
- Desc Floor1Open floor plan consists of a living room with fireplace, dining area with glass doors to a private patio and kitchen with granite counters and custom cabinets. Powder room. Spacious and bright sunroom. Private study/office. Laundry in hall closet. Access to garage.
- Desc Floor2Master suite with spacious bath and walk-in closet, 3 guest bedrooms. Hall bath.
- Desc Floor3Large bedroom suite with sitting area and private bath.
- Half Baths1
- Easement DescNantucket South Valley Realty Trust Covenants and Restrictions. Utility, sewer and drainage easements of record.
- Date Listed2018-09-13T15:18:40
- Year Built2000
- Modification Date09/13/2018
- View Count4
5 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
This very well maintained 4 bedroom 2 bath main house with an open floor plan has a relaxing breezeway that connects to a large 2 car garage. Garage features a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom accessory apartment on the second floor. Property is located mid island and close to schools, hospital, grocery stores and beaches. Ideal location tucked away on a small quiet side street. More
5 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 3 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 1998.
Spacious five bedroom colonial with three floors of living. Open first floor with separate living room and first floor bedroom and bath. Second floor master suite with three additional bedrooms and bath. Finished third floor offers many possible uses. Privately tucked back in the corner of the cul-de-sac. Homeowners can also enjoy Naushop's community pool, tennis and clubhouse. More
4 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 4 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
"Into the Mystic" This beautiful three level, four bedroom, four and a half bathroom home features a warm and inviting contemporary style with an open concept floor plan. Clean lines and stylish details throughout - including first-floor master bedroom suite, second-floor master suite,full finished lower level, and large yard with mature and manicured landscaping perfect for outdoor entertaining. Convenient location with easy access to south shore beaches, airport, midtown shopping, and dining. More
4 Bedrooms Village West of Town. 3 Bathroom 0.7281 Acreage Year Built in 1990.
Privacy abounds on this oversized lot of over 30,000 s.f. with a spacious home in a pastoral setting very close to Town. Four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two decks and a two-car garage.Top of Main Street is less than 1/3 mile and property has easy access to south shore beaches and farms. Plenty of possibilities for expansion within existing building and secondary and tertiary dwellings permitted under zoning. More
4 Bedrooms Village Polpis. 3 Bathroom 1.0275 Acreage Year Built in 1982.
Delightful home and cottage set back from the road in a quiet residential area. Three bedrooms and two full baths together with a separate one bedroom guest house on an acre of land. More
4 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 3 Bathroom 1.02 Acreage Year Built in 1973.
Exciting opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views of Tom Nevers Pond to Low beach and the Atlantic Ocean beyond from this well maintained four bedroom, three bath home. The views from the first and second floors, and especially the back mahogany deck, are not to be missed! All on 1 quiet acre, with a separate 2 car garage. Close beach access off of Sandsbury Rd or via the land bank stairs at the end of Wanoma Way. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved