81 Orange StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84990
- Price: $3,499,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1890Year Built
Antique home on Orange Street has been carefully & tastefully updated and expanded to blend old world charm and modern conveniences in perfect harmony. Marvel at the Antique details throughout including original doors, antique pine flooring, tin ceiling & countless other details. Custom craftsmanship. Over 5,000 sq ft of living space including a bright & beautiful gourmet kitchen, sun lit parlor & formal dining room w/fireplace. 6 bedrooms, central air, large brick patio, landscaped yard with gardens make this the perfect Nantucket family home. Ideally located near Great Harbor Yacht Club and a few blocks to center of town. Strong Rental History
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84990
- Agent ID15104
- Agent NameSusan Shepherd
- Agent Phone508-228-5668
- Desc Parking2
- Firm Phone508-228-5668
- List Price$3,499,000
- Broker ID495
- Broker NameShepherd Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique Pine
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer Type2
- Fridge TypeSubzero plus 2 Subzero Refrigerator Drawers
- Stove TypeWolfe
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Number of Photos53
- Photo Id List215468,215448,215183,215184,215441,215443,215444,215442,215445,215446,215447,215449,215466,217686,217681,217685,217682,217688,217683,217687,217713,217705,217670,217671,217680,217690,217694,217669,217674,217677,217673,215390,215464,217679,217696,217698,215474,215472,217676,217678,217675,215478,217691,217689,215471,217697,217692,217693,217695,215469,217707,217706,217708
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number81
- Location41.2781270, -70.0961720
- StreetOrange Street
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeLarge yard with mature plantings and lovely brick patio, storage shed
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement DescNone Known
- Date Listed2018-09-13T11:36:43
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1890
- Year Renovated2008
- Modification Date09/13/2018
- View Count4
- Desc 2nd DwellingSecond dwelling potential with over 1400 square feet of ground cover still available to add a guest cottage or garage.
- Desc BasementFinished Basement, 10 ft foundation. 2 large rooms 1000 +/- sq ft of living space. Wonderful large game room/media room. Mechanical Room.
- Desc Floor1Entry Hall leads to Living Room w/fireplace, antique pine floors, antique doors, and wonderful tin ceilings. Living room leads to Second Sitting room with wonderful light. A formal Dining Room with antique pine wood floors, tin ceilings, & fireplace. Dining Room leads to side entry from the yard and patio. Powder room. Step down into a bright & sunny gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, including Subzero, Wolfe, and Bosch. Soapstone counter tops, Porcelain Farmer Sink, Custom design tile work in khaki, green and white. Center island is topped with mahogany. Many custom details throughout the spacious kitchen including a soft seating & dining area for more casual setting, stairs lead to the second floor. Hallway with large pantry & laundry closet, Master Bedroom suite. High ceilings, many windows, a walk-in closet, and spectacular custom Master Bathroom with grand soaking tub, shower, and private water closet: a wonderful private sanctuary.
- Desc Floor2Master Bedroom suite, including a walk-in closet and custom bathroom. Lots of natural light and a sense of a time gone by. Down the hall you have a laundry closet and the first of 3 Guest bedrooms, one of the Guest bedrooms has a full bathroom en-suite. Both Bathrooms have custom details and beautiful tile work.
- Desc Floor3The third floor provides a spacious room for extra sleep capacity or a play room with custom cabinetwork, soft warm carpet, and a ladder to the Roof Walk where you find wonderful views of the harbor.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
This private property with a 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Main House and 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Guest House could be your instant vacation getaway, while being only a few miles from town! Conveniently located first floor bedrooms, in addition to the open floor plan with well-appointed kitchen on the second level, make this custom-built home very functional. The beautifully landscaped yard with a private salt water pool, outdoor shower, seating area and ample parking are the perfect combination for entertaining guests or just simply enjoying a sunny summer day! This home currently has a mooring in Monomoy Harbor down the street, that may be renewed by the new owner. More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 3 Bathroom 0.34 Acreage Year Built in 1930.
Warm evenings, cool breezes, sunsets and harbor views, "Mistover" has it all! This wonderful property is located in the heart of Monomoy and is the ideal summer home! It is a stone's throw away from the beautiful and quiet Monomoy beach as well as all of your water activities! Situated on a corner lot, this timeless property offers a three car garage and several sitting areas that include a lovely, covered porch with a peek of the harbor. The spacious yard is perfect for outdoor entertaining and family gatherings! This is a great opportunity to purchase a summer Nantucket retreat to be enjoyed for many generations to come! More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
Fabulous family retreat! Relax at this oasis in this sought after Monomoy location, featuring a four bedroom main house, one bedroom cottage and private pool. All set on a lovely, manicured, one acre+ lot. The property also enjoys a mooring just down the road in Monomoy Harbor, that a new buyer could renew. This house is move in ready for your Buyer's immediate enjoyment! More
5 Bedrooms Village Miacomet. 5 Bathroom 0.2546 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
"The Preserve" at Miacomet, thoughtfully and tastefully designed, taking full advantage of the surrounding pristine conservation land and the nearby south shore beaches. To be completed by Summer 2019. This sophisticated and stylish home offers modern high end finishes, top of the line appointments and a unique and attractive plan while being designed to blend in along a quiet winding lane accented by Nantucket's native plantings and surrounded by wide open spaces maintaining the natural aesthetic that makes Nantucket so appealing. This large lot accommodates a spacious 5 bedroom home with three finished levels of living space, a private in ground pool and a garage. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.1185 Acreage Year Built in 1929.
This spacious and inviting 'Sconset home with first and 2nd floor water views, is accessed down a shelled driveway lined with privet hedges. The property is a short distance to the village, and has deeded access to the 'Sconset Bluff Walk where Nantucket Land Bank owned stairs provide access to the beach. The ceiling heights are high and the rooms are generously sized. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1091 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Impressive home on Vestal Street, one of the quietest streets in town. Constructed in 2005, this house is a must see for it has 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 with private baths. First floor open living area has an inviting fireplace for those nights when Nantucket has a chill in the air. The second floor boasts four bedrooms that are located off a common family room. The lower level has a large family room, half bath, private stadium seating movie theatre, pool table, extra washer and dryer when you need to get the laundry done in a hurry. Hardwood natural white oak floors throughout. Oak doors and trim. One block south of the monument on Main Street, a short walk to quaint downtown and fine dining. Large heated garage with driveway for 2 additional cars off Green Lane. A must see for the in town buyer looking for a turn key property. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.258 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Steps from 'Sconset village, this lovely home is complete with the charm of a beachside cottage- style but with all the amenities of contemporary living. The main house has four bedrooms plus two and a half baths. A complete renovation was done in 2004. Included is central AC, den with a wood-burning fire place, gas heating system, new baths, new kitchen, partial finished basement with radiant in floor heat plus a gracious and private yard surrounded by mature hedge. An adorable one bedroom, one and a half bath cottage renovated in 2004 & 2010 is situated behind a hedge allowing for privacy but close to the main house. The houses are in impeccable condition. Ideal location. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.18 Acreage Year Built in 1960.
Newly renovated 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath house located in the highly sought after Brant Point area. Set on an oversized, private lot with large yard and deck. Southern exposure and cathedral ceilings make this a very light and airy home with a great beach feel. Excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
This beautiful family home is located on one of Nantucket's most picturesque streets and is ideal for generations to come. The property is secluded by lush landscaping and ample hydrangea filled gardens, while interiors are flooded in natural light by numerous large windows. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Location! Location! Location! This is a classic Nantucket beach house in a fantastic summer setting, located a short distance to Jetties Beach, The Galley/Cliffside, and Town. This five bedroom home is reminiscent of summer days gone by and recently underwent a significant renovation. The property also offers a separate studio designed by Milton Rowland and built in 2005. It has a loft with a balcony that offers peeks of Great Point Lighthouse, a full bathroom and is a perfect space for an office, art or yoga studio. The property has a successful rental history due to its prime location, making this a great investment. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved