14 Witherspoon DriveNantucket MAMLS Number 84981
- Price: $1,450,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 10 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2005Year Built
"Into the Mystic" This beautiful three level, four bedroom, four and a half bathroom home features a warm and inviting contemporary style with an open concept floor plan. Clean lines and stylish details throughout - including first-floor master bedroom suite, second-floor master suite,full finished lower level, and large yard with mature and manicured landscaping perfect for outdoor entertaining. Convenient location with easy access to south shore beaches, airport, midtown shopping, and dining.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84981
- Agent ID15211
- Agent NameSheila Carroll
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x129
- Desc Parking2
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$1,450,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type3
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeGas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-09-10T13:31:37
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2005
- Modification Date09/10/2018
- View Count1
- Building Number14
- Location41.2633416, -70.0720619
- StreetWitherspoon Drive
- VillageMid Island
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Garden, Porch
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos32
- Photo Id List214956,214959,214961,214962,214963,214964,214965,214966,214968,214994,214971,214997,215001,215002,215003,215005,215006,215008,215007,215009,215010,215011,215012,215013,214983,215015,214982,214981,214980,214978,215022,215023
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe finished lower level has high ceilings and features include a spacious and comfortable family room with 60" TV and soundbar, game room with custom built-in wet bar with marble countertop and cocktail refrigerator, large office workspace, mechanical room, owner's storage closet and private full bath with custom vanity with marble top and tiled shower. Utility room with extra storage and stairs leading to bulkhead for outdoor access.
- Desc Floor1The front door foyer welcomes you into a bright and airy open-concept floor plan. A warm and inviting living room with clean lines and the contemporary vibe is open to a gourmet kitchen area with a honed granite countertop and breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room, filled with natural light, an ideal space for entertaining. The powder room is centrally located on this level. The first-floor master bedroom suite has vaulted ceilings and features a generous walk-in closet. A sliding door in the master bedroom leads outside to a private deck overlooking a manicured yard, spacious patio with southern exposure, gardens and outdoor shower. A secondary entryway with a deck is convenient to the driveway.
- Desc Floor2A light-filled vaulted stairway leads to the second floor. Spacious second master bedroom ensuite with gorgeous tiled shower. Two additional guest bedrooms share a hall bathroom with tub/shower. A spacious laundry room completes the second floor.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
Charming four bedroom, three bath home in desirable Surfside. This property is waiting for someone to finish the renovation and make it their own. Enter into a large Great Room with a cathedral ceiling, French doors open to a spacious deck. Kitchen with access to screened in Sun Porch, Master bedroom with en suite bath, Two more bedrooms each with en suite baths. The second floor has a private Master bedroom with en suite bath. Lower Level is a finished light and bright family room/media room with wet bar and private patio space with outdoor access. Enjoy the privacy of this property, see the beautiful sunsets & hear the crashing surf from the deck. Close to bike path and Surfside beach. More
4 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 3 Bathroom 0.28 Acreage Year Built in 1994.
Lots of living space in this cozy well built home. First floor has open living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, office and half bath.The second floor has a master bedroom with en suite bath and double closets, two bedrooms with double closets and a shared full bath, den and a large third floor attic space. There is also a spacious family room in the basement with doors out to patio. The front porch is perfect for your morning coffee or the back yard patio. The storage shed adds extra space for storing your outdoor items. The adorable one bedroom cottage makes a great space for company or rental which is currently rented until the end of September. Large wrap around porch and two private patios for outdoor living. More
5 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
This very well maintained 4 bedroom 2 bath main house with an open floor plan has a relaxing breezeway that connects to a large 2 car garage. Garage features a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom accessory apartment on the second floor. Property is located mid island and close to schools, hospital, grocery stores and beaches. Ideal location tucked away on a small quiet side street. More
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 0.99 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
Enjoy woodland views, peace and serenity in this great family home abutting our Island's State Forest, just 1.9 miles from Nobadeer Beach. The location ensures convenience and the 1-acre lot offers privacy for this spacious 4+ bedroom, 2.5 bath home with an attached 2-car garage plus additional legal 1 bedroom, 1 bath, apartment with separate driveway access. Formal living room on first floor could be converted into first floor master bedroom. Many future options, if desired but perfect as is. Full basement, storage shed, and ample ground cover left for house expansion and pool. Back yard gated garden & fenced in front yard, perfect for children and pets. EXTRA for buyer: New gravel driveway just completed and front of house will be stained before a closing. Also partial furniture may come with house, depending upon offer. Note: Listing agent is co-owner More
5 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 3 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 1998.
Spacious five bedroom colonial with three floors of living. Open first floor with separate living room and first floor bedroom and bath. Second floor master suite with three additional bedrooms and bath. Finished third floor offers many possible uses. Privately tucked back in the corner of the cul-de-sac. Homeowners can also enjoy Naushop's community pool, tennis and clubhouse. More
4 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2001.
Come home to one of the best Naushop locations, close to pool, tennis and playground with privacy and mature landscaping creating an inviting escape. Enjoy four floors of finished living space giving you the perfect amount of space for family and friends. More
5 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 4 Bathroom 0.1405 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Spacious well maintained 5-bedroom, 4.5 bath Naushop home conveniently located near the community pool and tennis courts. 3860 square feet of finished living area provides ample room for family, friends and entertaining. The attached garage is one of the many advantages of this property. Strong rental history! More
4 Bedrooms Village West of Town. 3 Bathroom 0.7281 Acreage Year Built in 1990.
Privacy abounds on this oversized lot of over 30,000 s.f. with a spacious home in a pastoral setting very close to Town. Four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two decks and a two-car garage.Top of Main Street is less than 1/3 mile and property has easy access to south shore beaches and farms. Plenty of possibilities for expansion within existing building and secondary and tertiary dwellings permitted under zoning. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved