6 & 8 Old Westmoor Farm RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84960
- Price: $11,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 13 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1993Year Built
Directly abutting The Westmoor Club, this 2.5+ acre property sits at the heart of one of Nantucket's most coveted neighborhoods. The Old Westmoor Farm Road enclave sits just over a mile from historic downtown and nearby Cliff area beaches, bike paths and walking trails through conservation land. Three residential buildings, entertainment "barn", two car garage, gazebo, pool and several areas for outdoor dining and entertaining adorn the estate.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84960
- Agent ID16108
- Agent NameSuzi Spring
- Agent Phone508-325-5000
- Desc Parking6+
- Firm Phone508-325-5000
- List Price$11,750,000
- Broker ID494
- Broker NameCongdon & Coleman Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood
- Dishwasher Type2
- Dryer Type2
- Fridge Type2
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Number of Photos106
- Photo Id List214672,214671,214673,214676,214692,214683,214688,214686,214689,214677,214682,214675,214678,214680,214681,214684,214685,214691,214687,214690,214698,214693,214694,214695,214696,214697,214699,214700,215483,215484,215485,214729,214719,214718,214715,214717,214713,214714,214716,214721,214720,214722,214724,214728,214726,214727,214725,214779,214778,214776,214780,214781,214702,214705,214703,214701,214704,214708,214706,214707,214710,214711,214709,214712,214746,214730,214739,214731,214732,214734,214733,214735,214743,214742,214737,214738,214736,214740,214741,214744,214745,214748,214747,214749,214751,214753,214755,214756,214757,214758,214762,214763,214765,214766,214764,214775,214759,214782,214767,214768,214769,214770,214771,214773,214772,214774
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number6 & 8
- Location41.2883015, -70.1159276
- StreetOld Westmoor Farm Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Easement DescLandscaping, driveway, sewer and utility easement. Homeowner's Association. The property is subject to HOA architectural review.
- Date Listed2018-09-07T14:01:39
- Other ViewsNone
- Year Built1993
- Year Renovated2017
- Modification Date09/07/2018
- View Count4
- Desc 2nd DwellingROSE COTTAGE is a 3-bedroom home built into the side of a hill affording ground-level access to each of the structures two stories. Leave your car in the driveway and enter the kitchen from the front porch. Bedroom with full bathroom and the first of the
- Desc BasementWISTERIA: Below the kitchen, additional food preparation and storage space. Utility room.
- Desc Floor1WISTERIA: Enter from the courtyard into the newly built gourmet kitchen with counter seating for 10. Formal dining room with fireplace and seating for 14 connects the kitchen and the expansive living room which boasts three seating areas and a second fireplace. Doors from the living room lead to the courtyard on one side and the lawn and Koi pond on the other. From the living room, pass through the rolling barn doors toward the south wing with two en suite bedroom and multiple points of access to the outdoor pool and patio.
- Desc Floor2From the entry hall, follow the stairs to the 2017-built master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and bathroom with tiled floor, dual vanities, glass-enclosed shower and soaking tub. On the southern wing of the house, a second staircase leads to a bedroom with four twin beds. A third staircase provides access to bedroom suite which can also be reached via an exterior ship's ladder.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Harborside living at its best! Sited on desirable Hulbert Avenue in the heart of Brant Point, this beachfront home offers a front row experience to an active water view, the 4th of July fireworks and the melodies of the Boston Pops Orchestra's annual summer concert. Facing Coatue and Great Point Lighthouse in the distance, the siting affords both sunrise and sunset views and is a very short bike ride to Jetties Beach and pavilion, Brant Point Lighthouse and Town. More
4 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 4 Bathroom 2.01 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
North Shore Waterfront Estate Over looking Nantucket Sound with Private Steps to miles of gorgeous sandy beach that stretches from Brant Point to Eel Point. An outstanding property consisting of a main home with ocean facing in-ground pool, oversized garage & studio. The property boundaries extend from the grassy dunes, across the beach to the mean high tide line of Nantucket Sound. This is a rare portion of the Island undergoing accretion of land rather than erosion. Looking from the stairs leading down to the beach, to your left Tuckernuck Island is visible. To your right Great Point can be seen. The gentle surf that is common on the north shore is perfect for swimming, boating, paddleboarding & surfcasting. From every level of the property the ocean is a potent presence from the salti air to the lapping waves on the beach. From the deck surrounding the pool, the second floor balcony, the manicured path that leads to the beach, you are always reminded that you are thirty miles out to sea on an oasis of warm sand, grass, and cool breezes. More
4 Bedrooms Village Squam. 4 Bathroom 5.47 Acreage Year Built in 1955.
67 Squam Road is privately situated at the end of a secluded drive with the Atlantic Ocean beckoning as you arrive. The immaculately maintained and stylishly appointed home has four ensuite bedrooms, three spacious living areas, a study, and a professionally equipped kitchen. Off the sunroom is the finishing touch, a newly installed pool accented by a bluestone patio. A landscaped lawn is accessible from all living areas and leads to a path that winds among the dunes and beach grass down to a secluded Squam beach. In summation, 67 Squam awaits that discerning buyer who is ready to move in and immediately begin enjoying the quiet comfort of this uniquely private ocean location. More
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 8 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly completed oceanfront compound was designed and built by Graham Goldsmith Architects and features everything you need in a Nantucket summer home. The property sits on over an acre and offers a four bedroom main house, a two bedroom guest house, a separate garage with studio, and a private pool with a separate spa. Ocean views from almost every room makes this a truly special waterfront offering. It just doesn't get better than this. For a video on the property view the external link. More
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
"Twin Decks" - Nantucket Legacy living at its best in one of the island's most desirable neighborhoods! This classic family home features multiple porches, decks and a large spacious yard that take full advantage of this idyllic setting. There is plenty of room to create another large and tasteful lot and still leave room to add a Guest House or pool to the existing improvements. Conveniently located, just 7/10 of a mile from Town, and a quick 3 minute jaunt to Steps Beach. This property offers an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Lincoln Circle area! More
5 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 5 Bathroom 1.84 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Looking for a home on Nantucket with a beach path? Here's a fantastic choice : an immaculate 5BR/5BA Residence in Dionis ... one of the island's most peaceful, valuable, and highly sought-after locations ... and, an easy walk or bike into Town. This home is beautifully positioned on almost 2 acres ... even better -- there's a backyard Beach Path! A 2-minute walk from this backyard to one of Nantucket's nicest beaches -- quiet, relaxing and always uncrowded even at the height of Summer. The views are spectacular : across Nantucket Sound to the north, and across the Loring Foundation Preserve to the southwest. The home was designed by Botticelli and Pohl. Floor plan includes 2 large Master Bedroom Suites (one on the first floor plus one on the second floor), each with its own FP and french doors to a private covered patio. Lower MBR Suite also has a separate front porch entrance (great for guests). A pool plan with outdoor kitchen has been approved by HDC and is valid through Jan 2020. Plus, plenty of ground coverage is available for a future Guest House + Garage if desired (septic system is built and is certified for 8 Bedrooms, presently serves 5 Bedrooms). Acquisition of the abutting portion of Alliance Lane is pending via the Town 'Yard Sale' program, and is included in the sale of this property. Access to the beach via the backyard Beach Path is guaranteed by a perpetual easement. Lawns and beds are fully sprinklered. Home was updated in 2015 and is in move-in condition -- needs nothing, and is ready to be enjoyed by new owners. An excellent turn-key choice for those who might otherwise have to spend a couple seasons building. Request a Brochure for floor plans, plot plan, pool plan, photo gallery and much more info. Shown by appointment. An absolute must-see -- extremely well-located, spectacular views, immaculate condition ... and a backyard beach path! A fantastic property. More
8 Bedrooms Village Town. 8 Bathroom 0.29 Acreage Year Built in 1823.
One of Nantucket's premier properties, “Long Hill,” is perched majestically at the crest of historic upper Orange Street and enjoys expansive, panoramic views of the Harbor, Coatue and town. The beautifully landscaped grounds include a formal English garden with brick walkway rimmed by manicured boxwood, lovely rose gardens, specimen trees, and a towering privet hedge which surrounds the entire estate. NOTE: There is an adjacent separate building lot for sale separately- 30A Orange Street. 30 Orange Street must sell prior to 30A. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved