25 A Pine StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84909
- Price: $1,650,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 58 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1970Year Built
Incredible opportunity on one of the nicest streets in the Old Historic District. Presently set up as a two family home with first and second floor two bedrooms apartments, offering a variety of uses including the potential to condo each unit. Special features include an attached garage, a private backyard, and a lovely second floor deck, moments to Main Street.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$1,650,000
- MLS Number84909
- Agent ID15287
- Agent NameLee Gaw
- Agent Phone508-228-9117
- Broker ID524
- Broker NameWindwalker William Raveis
- Firm Phone508-228-9117
- Flooring Type2
- Dishwasher Type2
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge Type2
- Stove Type2
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number25 A
- Location41.279713, -70.100678
- StreetPine Street
- Year Built1970
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Date Listed2018-08-24T13:35:24
- other ViewsResidential
- View Count6
- Desc Floor1Front hallway leads to laundry, garage and first floor apartment. First floor apartment includes bedroom, kitchen, living room, full bath, den/office (or second bedroom) with a side door accessing a small deck and backyard. Stairs to second floor apartment.
- Desc Floor2Two bedrooms (walkthrough), living room, kitchen, full bath, den/office. Expansive deck.
- Desc Floor3Open loft space with stairs leading up from second-floor living room.
- Desc ParkingYes
- First Floor Beds2
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1970.
RARE MULTI-FAMILY OFFERING in the Old Historic District. Great potential for rental income or single family conversion. Quiet convenience to town, good off-street parking. Potential condo for each unit. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved