15 Mill StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84904
- Price: $4,250,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 51 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1840Year Built
Beautiful Nineteenth Century Quaker style Nantucket home located on a graciously oversized lot that affords ample outdoor space. The property was substantially updated and expanded in the 1980s including a garage/guest house that resulted in a well-balanced mix of original detail and modern day amenities. The lawn and gardens are beautifully draped by a Catalpa tree that is in full bloom in July and offers a beautiful canopy over the outdoor living spaces. The land directly across the street was recently purchased by the Land Bank ensuring that this setting maintains a very special sense of open space.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84904
- Agent ID15163
- Agent NameBill Liddle
- Agent Phone508-228-0890
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$4,250,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeElectric
- Easement Descnone known
- Building Number15
- Location41.2792268, -70.1036008
- StreetMill Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden
- FeaturesAlarm, Disposal, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine and fir
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-08-31T17:20:06
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1840
- Year Renovated1983
- Modification Date08/31/2018
- View Count7
- Desc 2nd DwellingFirst Floor-Two car garage with laundry/workroom. Second Floor-Open living room with fully equipped kitchen that has a small deck; full bath (tub/shower), bedroom and loft.
- Desc BasementBedroom with full bath (tub/shower); laundry room; storage.
- Desc Floor1Entry foyer with stairway; sun-filled front living room with fireplace; passthrough bar area; den with paneled fireplace; dining room with fireplace; transitional side entry; hallway with generous closet space and stairway to lower level; powder room; full bath (shower); first floor bedroom and open kitchen/living area with bar that opens onto a large deck overlooking the lawns and a majestic catalpa tree.
- Desc Floor2Landing with stairway to the third floor; front bedroom with fireplace and bath (shower); sitting room with fireplace; master bedroom with fireplace; generous closet space and full bath with vaulted ceilings.
- Desc Floor3Bedroom with eave storage and full bath (shower)
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.1397 Acreage Year Built in 1930.
Opportunity knocks! Endless possibilities at your finger tips in the Heart of Brant Point. Currently in place are two, very well maintained & solid, residential structures, ample parking, full basement, rental producing apartment and an oversized garage (which can be converted to living/sleeping). Central AC, wood flooring, and stunning natural light throughout the Main House, that has a commercial history as an inn. This property has tremendous value in a great location! More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.2229 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
PRIVACY AND PROXIMITY TO TOWN. Uniquely located on the perimeter of the Old Historic District, within walking distance to shops and restaurants, this newly built home features six bedroom suites and nearly 5,500 sf of finished living space on three floors. Impeccably designed and tastefully appointed with high end finishes and furniture, and exquisitely landscaped with a 30' x 14' pool and spa, private blue stone patio and pool cabana. Slated for completion this fall. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
"Watercolors", an historic replica of a 1800's Nantucket home, has been completely renovated in 2018. Close proximity to historic Main Street, this home is set back from Hussey Street and extends all the way to Academy Hill. 2 off-street parking spots and sunny side patio features a 7x9 luxurious spa, built-in grilling station and outdoor shower. This house features a large open floor plan with multiple living spaces, state of the art kitchen, with European custom cabinetry, 5 bedrooms all ensuite on four levels on living. Sonos and CAT6 wiring throughout. This stunning home is one of a few in-town turnkey properties currently on the market. Ground cover remaining for additional structure or garage. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.0806 Acreage Year Built in 1803.
Located on one of the most charming streets in the Old Historic District, this historic house has been completely and thoughtfully transformed into a magnificent new home. Its three naturally light filled levels of finished living space now feature a stunning new kitchen and mudroom wing. The house also now has five bedrooms, each with an en suite bath, including a first floor bed and bath, and a powder room. Meticulous attention to detail and custom craftsmanship are evident throughout—in the home's elegant built-in cabinetry, paneling, moldings, mantels and fireplace surrounds, and in its beautifully re-milled, restored and refinished original pine flooring. A newly landscaped private back yard and large deck allow for gracious outdoor living. With its two off street parking spaces, central AC, heated bathroom floors, high end finishes, fixtures and appliances, and fabulous new furnishings, 37 Pine Street is a complete package of style, sophistication and comfort. More
5 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 5 Bathroom 0.8878 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly constructed five bedroom home located on a quiet and private lane with views of the ocean and Sesachacha Pond. Enjoy walking to the beach, only moments from your home, accessed by a private deeded right of way. This home features an open floor plan with three floors of living, a two tiered patio surrounding a pool, and an oversized garage. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved