25 Starbuck RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84892
- Price: $13,800,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 30 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
Three years in the making and nothing like it on the Island, "Before the Wind" is a brand new exquisitely designed waterfront property with sophisticated beach house on nearly an acre (and surrounded by the beauty and privacy of over 20 acres of preserved land) offering extraordinary and breathtaking views from every room with attention to detail throughout that is truly amazing. With magnificent Madaket sunsets and the ever-changing visual and elemental drama of the Atlantic Ocean, this spectacular beachfront Botticelli & Pohl designed home built by Shay Construction is conveniently located and boasts every amenity in a 4 bedroom/6 bath main house with over 4300 square feet of living space that includes a stunning master suite plus a cottage/two-car garage with an artist studio/living room and half bath on the first floor and bedroom, bath and kitchenette on the second. Enjoy its cozy intimacy while at the same time comfortably sleeping 10-12 when needed. Extensive indoor/outdoor entertainment areas with oversized decks and patios (on three levels), professional landscaping, relaxing in-ground spa and custom stone firepit along with direct access onto the secluded beach complete this turnkey, unrivaled and extremely special property. The west end of Nantucket remains a quiet jewel with some of the best beaches and fishing spots on the Island, along with unparalleled sunsets, tranquil ocean breezes and hypnotic waves, yet with all the convenience of easy access to town via a short distance to Madaket Road and its bike path or to catch the Wave in front of Millie's Restaurant and Market. Being offered beautifully furnished (certain exclusions including artwork and personal effects). Property includes 1.44 acre neighboring buildable parcel bringing total land to 2.2 acres, and potential mooring rights.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84892
- Agent ID15037
- Agent NameLisa Sherburne
- Agent Phone508-228-7707
- Desc Parkingample
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- List Price$13,800,000
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeFumed Oak, natural Belgian Bluestone
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number25
- Location41.2700287, -70.1980686
- StreetStarbuck Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Hot Tub, Patio
- Foundation Typepoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescCurrent assessment to be determined.
- Date Listed2018-08-21T16:29:55
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date08/21/2018
- View Count18
- Desc 2nd DwellingTwo car garage with an artists studio/living room and half bath on the first floor includes 16x24 natural Belgian Bluestone floor and French doors that open to a private deck and pergola. Bedroom, full bath with shower, living room and kitchenette on seco
- Desc BasementFully finished walkout lower level features a grand multi purpose room with pool table, custom built in wall with a 76 inch television and natural Belgian Bluestone flooring with radiant heat. This room also boasts a full entertainment kitchen wall with a custom 12 foot sliding window that opens to a beautiful outdoor living spaces and a plunge pool/spa. An elegant stone wall and firepit complete this outdoor space. Side door to an additional lower level covered porch/recreation area. Full bath/spa cabana includes a dressing area as well as spa shower with pebbled accent floor. King bedroom with ensuite bath and French doors to deck. Large bunk room featuring 2 sets of custom bunks (2 twin/2 full) and a bath with oversized shower and double sinks. Lower level laundry with front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer. Finished storage room with separate outdoor access to mechanical rooms.
- Desc Floor1Enter the foyer with steps leading up to an expansive living room, dining area and kitchen with sweeping, unobstructed 180 degree views of the ocean. Living room has a vaulted ceiling and a wood burning fireplace with Pietra Cardosa marble surround, a custom antique mantle and custom cabinetry with hidden television. Centered French doors open to main deck with multiple living and dining areas. Kitchen features a honed Calacatta marble statement island with seating for 2, porcelain Shaw's farm sink, Wolf gas range with 6 burners and 2 ovens , wine refrigerator, two Subzero refrigerator drawers and a Subzero refrigerator with two freezer drawers. Hand painted Tabarka accent wall with floating shelves add reclaimed wood ceiling beams add rustic charm. Dining area has a 13 foot built in bench with seating for up to 12 and a door to a cozy covered porch with additional seating and gas fireplace. All windows on this level are fitted with electric recessed blinds. The master suite features a spacious bedroom with beautiful water views, electric recessed blinds, two walk in custom closets, full bath with an oversized shower, double marble top vanity and marble flooring with radiant heat. French doors open to a private deck. Entry level also offers a mudroom with separate entrance and Caesarstone countertops, front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer, Subzero beverage refrigerator, custom built in cubbies and natural Belgian Bluestone floor. Powder room.
- Desc Floor2Large office or fourth bedroom includes half bath plus door to additional private deck with pastoral and ocean views.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.34 Acreage Year Built in 1939.
Enjoy the breathtaking views from this Brant Point property, ready to begin a new chapter of Nantucket harborfront living at its very best. With the changing of the seasons comes a maritime parade of boats as they sail in and out of the Jetties, with Coatue serving as a backdrop. To the west is Jetties Beach, and to the east is the beacon light of Brant Point Lighthouse. The shoreline and bulkhead provide a front row seat for the 4th of July fireworks, and a sandy beach leads to a variety of aquatic activities for any sports enthusiast. The property is complemented by native Rosa Rugosa, a lush side and front lawn for entertaining, and a meticulously maintained six bedroom home with a layout well suited for a multi-generational family. The property includes a consistent rental history, with 2018 totaling more than $200,000 in income. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.204 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
Beautifully redesigned by Botticelli and Pohl Architects and renovated by O'Connor Custom Builders, “Shell Landing” has truly been transformed into a majestic, gracious island getaway located a stone's throw from the Brant Point Lighthouse and beach! The front arbor, mature gardens, high hedges, trellises, terraces with detailed stone work and wonderful landscaping are just the framing for the sweeping harbor views and summer breezes this outstanding property enjoys. The property is set high above Easton Street and Hulbert Avenue and its wide, wrap around, covered front porch is an ideal respite to watch the ever changing island movements of the Brant Point area and boating activity in both Nantucket Harbor and Sound. There are dramatic views from every room as well as from the spacious and light filled Master Suite with a private balcony offering views of Nantucket Sound framed below by the mature and exceptional gardens. The covered outdoor porches and stunning yard are perfect for entertaining and intimate gatherings alike, as well as the spacious roof walk which includes a retractable dining table and bar nearby, ideal for fireworks, sunsets and glorious panoramic vistas of the island and beyond. The interior of the home reflects scrupulous attention to detail with only the highest level of materials and detailed craftsmanship throughout. Whether you are looking for the perfect summer retreat or want to enjoy all of the island seasons, look no further than this exquisite and sophisticated one of a kind property! More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 4 Bathroom 0.9265 Acreage Year Built in 1979.
This exceptional one acre Nantucket Harbor front property with private beach offers a proud location to enjoy sweeping views from the Town of Nantucket to Great Point Lighthouse. The 4 bedroom house and separate 2 car garage with attached 1 bedroom apartment, enjoys water views from almost every room. The great location offers access to gentle water swimming and boating, and the western exposure provides beautiful views of the sunsets over Nantucket Harbor and Town. The property has over 150 feet of private beach frontage; a spectacular location to create your family compound. More
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1900.
A unique opportunity is now available in the highly sought after Galley Beach neighborhood, in close proximity to the Cliffside Beach Club, Steps Beach and Town. 38 Jefferson is now being offered with 40 Jefferson, the adjacent oversized lot, creating an unprecedented compound on 1/2 an acre. This additional oversized lot offers 3000 sq. ft. of available ground cover and included in the sale are HDC approved plans for a 5 bedroom, 5 bath and 2 half bath main house, leaving plenty of room to accommodate a cottage/cabana, pool and garage. A buyer may also choose to develop the parcel to compliment 38 Jefferson's grand design or hold as a blue chip investment. The developer collaborated with Nantucket's premier architect, Emeritus Development, and designer, Elisa H. Allen Design, to create this legacy property that takes advantage of the sweeping ocean views over Galley Beach and Nantucket Harbor. Enjoy the breathtaking first floor views of ferries and yachts entering the harbor as the Galley beach umbrellas gently blow in the breeze. The historic main house has been re-sited on a new foundation and is completely renovated from top to bottom creating a stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home on 3 levels. The addition of a new 1 bedroom, Guest Cottage/ Pool Cabana compliments the gorgeous, private outdoor entertaining area that includes a heated Gunite swimming pool surrounded by mahogany decking. This estate is offered furnished, turn key and available for immediate occupancy for family and friends to enjoy this summer. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved