11 Lily StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84887
- Price: $6,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1850Year Built
STUNNING RENOVATED HOME WITH SOPHISTICATED NANTUCKET STYLE! Interior Design and Furnishings by Audrey Sterk Designs(sold fully furnished excluding select art). Architecture by Emeritus. The house boasts an open floor plan and fabulous kitchen with great island, Brass Hardware, Wolf Range and SubZero Refrigerator and separate SubZero wine cooler. Living room features exposed beams and custom millwork throughout. Double french doors open out to custom fire table and alfresco dining. First floor suite with built in closets, and ensuite bathroom. Large, functional laundry/mudroom. Powder room with brass hardware and custom details. Warm and inviting Den boasts a brick gas fireplace, custom wood paneling on nearly every surface. Art lights and a custom chandelier appoint the walls and ceiling. Second floor features a master suite with living room, two walk-in closets, master bath with double vanity featuring marble tile throughout. The master bedroom features french doors that open up to a secluded balcony overlooking the back courtyard. The second floor also features a Children's bedroom with built-in double beds, writing desk, and an ensuite bath. Private courtyard between the main house, studio, and garage apartment provides an excellent place to enjoy a quiet day at home, or a relaxing meal with family. "SELLER IS A LICENSED MASSACHUSETTS REAL ESTATE BROKER"
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84887
- Agent ID42259
- Agent NamePhilip Bloom
- Agent Phone508-825-5741
- Desc Parkingyes
- Firm Phone774-333-5154
- List Price$6,750,000
- Broker ID612
- Broker NameCentre Street Realty
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos62
- Photo Id List215590,215280,215383,215313,215336,214241,215338,214239,215334,215335,215347,215316,215315,215339,215325,215346,215332,215342,215307,215295,215296,215306,214240,215299,215300,215301,215304,215312,215256,215265,215264,215260,215259,215255,215254,215257,215249,215230,215229,215227,215272,215235,215234,215233,215236,215271,215275,215278,215268,215244,215241,215242,215243,215240,215248,215237,215238,215239,215277,215287,215285,215382
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number11
- Location41.2846363, -70.1036939
- StreetLily Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type3
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeLG
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG
- Date Listed2018-09-13T12:53:30
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1850
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date09/13/2018
- View Count6
- Desc 2nd DwellingPrivate 1 car garage/ 1 Bedroom apartment 1 1/2 Bath. Cute and secluded guest apartment. First floor open floor plan with custom kitchen that opens into living and dining area. Beautiful half bath with custom cabinetry and marble tile. Walk up stairs to e
- Desc BasementTV/Family room with mini-fridge. Large Flatscreen TV. 2 Bedroom 2 bathrooms, and laundry room featuring LG Washer/Dryer and a utility sink. Bonus room can be configured as game room, gym, or bunk room.
- Desc Floor1Enter the home from Lily Street through original door. To the left is a 1st floor master bedroom with ensuite full bath. To the right is custom paneled den with brick gas fireplace. Walk to the rear of the home and it reveal open living area that is encased in beautiful Boston Sash Windows and French doors which open up on to the intimate brick patio. The kitchen is outfitted with Sub Zero refrigerator, wolf range, convection microwave, and wine cooler. Custom cabinetry and lovely brass hardware present beautifully. Off the living area is a mudroom and laundry room featuring LG Washer/Dryer with custom cabinetry.
- Desc Floor2Second floor features a master suite with living room, two walk-in closets, master bath with double vanity featuring marble tile throughout. The master bedroom features french doors that open up to a secluded balcony overlooking the back courtyard. The second floor also features a Children's bedroom with built-in double beds, writing desk, and an ensuite bath.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
This stunning Sophie Metz designed home is located in the desirable Cliff area keeping you close to The Westmoor Club and town with all of its conveniences; fine dining, shops, galleries, beaches and ferry service. Construction is well underway, and it will be ready to call your own in early 2019. Now is the perfect time to get in and add your own personal touches and make this your very own Nantucket dream home. This property offers five bedrooms, a garage, private pool and pool cabana. If you are ready to make the most of next summer on Nantucket, this house could be turn-key and ready for you to enjoy! More
7 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.22 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
STUNNING NEW HOME WITH SOPHISTICATED NANTUCKET CHARM! Beautiful, private yard with swimming pool between the main house and cabana/garage apartment. The house boasts an open floor plan and fabulous kitchen with great island, Wolf Range and SubZero Refrigerator and separate SubZero freezer. Living room features cathedral ceiling, a window wall overlooking pool and yard, and gas fireplace with unique floor to ceiling tile surround. First floor Owner's suite with private door to outside shower. Large, functional laundry/mudroom. Powder room with handmade cut glass tiling. Second floor has wet bar at the spacious landing. Two en-suite bedrooms and third bedroom/TV room with bath. Lower level with 85" Samsung Thin Frame TV. Two additional en-suite bedrooms. 2-car garage. Cottage doubles as pool cabana with kitchen. Second floor has a large, comfortable living area and spacious bedroom and bath. Sound system throughout living areas. Interior Design and Furnishings by Tina Tait Designs. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 1800.
Originally built in the 1800's, the collaborative teams of Main Street Construction and bpc Architecture and Design have achieved the artful balance of preservation and restoration while incorporating the finest of modern day amenities. Moments from Main Street in the heart of the Historic District, the front of the home remains true to its original character while the back transports one to luxurious modern finishes and spaces, including a three-story custom glass and wood staircase from EeStairs, serving as the contemporary core of the home. Four floors in the main house include five bedrooms and three living areas, well suited for families looking to enjoy the property on a year round or seasonal basis. The studio was built in 2018 and offers additional living and entertaining space while gazing out to the private yard beyond. Highlights found throughout the house and studio include custom, wire-brushed white oak floors, integrated LED lighting, remote-powered window treatments and cabinetry by Faneuil Cabinetry. The property has two off street parking spots and is being sold fully furnished, including art and accessories, with every room completely outfitted with the intention of your immediate enjoyment. More
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.66 Acreage Year Built in 2012.
Stunning Victorian farmhouse, located at the end of the prestigious Old Westmoor Farm Road cul-de-sac, originally the site of the Vanderbilt Hunting Estate. This compound offers it all - elegance, space, privacy, and amenities. 14 Old Westmoor Farm is being offered furnished and TURN-KEY, just bring your suitcase. A special location that lends to walking to Town or The Westmoor Club and close to North Shore beaches. A 5,200 square foot main house with a spacious 6 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths and a finished lower level with wonderful natural light. The 850 sq ft pool house studio has a covered porch that frames a private courtyard which leads to a heated pool, gas fire pit, mature landscaping, grill station, outdoor shower, and a shed that rounds out the outside amenities. Expertly crafted by Hanley Construction, attention was lavished on every detail in this must-see masterpiece. The private, quiet location with minimal traffic is ideal for anyone looking for the best of what Nantucket has to offer. Many extras including but not limited to custom wood baby gates, window shutters, high-end window treatments, and location of A/C condensers placed away from outdoor living areas. Excellent rental history and investment potential. More
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.69 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Quality craftsmanship is found throughout this stately Cliff residence, set down an almost 300' long hydrangea lined drive. Designed to focus on family and entertaining, the spaces flow seamlessly from one to the next, offering multiple areas for living or retreating to one of the the six bedrooms. An impressive and expansive screened-in porch graces two sides of the house and leads back to the interior or to the bluestone patio and pool surrounded by gardens. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved