29 Friendship LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84865
- Price: $1,225,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 36 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1985Year Built
Duplex located in well established mid-island neighborhood close to Nantucket's South Shore beaches. The main unit is a four bedroom home. The two bedroom accessory apartment that currently rents for $2,400 per month year round. Accessory Apartment renovated in 2010. Back Unit completely renovated in 2012, and updated since purchase in 2013. Spacious front and back yard, ample parking. Ground cover remaining for third dwelling.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$1,225,000
- MLS Number84865
- Agent ID27042
- Agent NameHenry Sanford
- Agent Phone508-325-5000
- Broker ID494
- Broker NameCongdon & Coleman Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-325-5000
- Flooring Typecarpet, linoleum, engineered wood
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Fridge Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Building Number29
- Location41.2699774, -70.1092293
- StreetFriendship Lane
- VillageMid Island
- Year Built1985
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Number of Photos35
- Photo Id List212625,212621,212627,212364,212362,212365,212363,212366,212369,212370,212373,212389,212371,212386,212383,212368,212380,212379,212384,212372,212375,212393,212381,212378,212376,212382,212374,212377,212392,212390,212391,212367,212623,212624,212626
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingTwo bedroom 1 bathroom apartment with shared laundry area.
- Desc Basementnone
- Desc Floor1Deck, Front Unit Renovated in 2010. Open Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Bedroom, Laundry Area, Attic Storage (Accessory Apartment). Back Unit Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bathroom w/ Laundry, Bedroom.
- Desc Floor2Bedroom, Bedroom & Bathroom. Eave Storage.
- Desc Parkingoff street
- First Floor Beds4
- Second DwellingExisting
- Easement DescPine Knoll Deed Restrictions, Bridle Path Easement.
- Date Listed2018-08-15T10:55:18
- Year Renovated2010
- other ViewsResidential
- Modification Date2018-08-15T10:55:18
- View Count4
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 2 Bathroom 0.2596 Acreage Year Built in 1940.
Currently a 5BR Duplex on an oversized Commercially (CN) Zoned lot with excellent exposure on Surfside Road-directly across from the Bike Path & Shuttle Stop. Outstanding location between Town & Surfside Beach, abutting Land Bank property to the rear; the duplex is sited on an 11,000+ sf lot and is ideal as a rental property or for the many permitted uses allowed within CN zoning, such as: retail sales, open-air market, catering, convenience store, bakery, pharmacy, office, print shop, bank, art gallery or spa-to name a few. Zoning allows for significant building expansion with an allowable ground cover of 40% or over 4,500 sf of building footprint. Additionally, included in the sale is a special permit & plans for a 34 seat restaurant & attached 2 bedroom apartment utilizing the existing structure on site-this is a huge bonus for an investor/buyer seeking land on Nantucket with diverse income potential. If you have ever thought of owning your own business or real estate on Nantucket Island that has potential to generate income-consider this opportunity that allows you to earn income from the existing structure while developing plans for the future. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved