8 South Valley RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84854
- Price: $10,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 23 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2008Year Built
Up a long winding driveway, you will be greeted by a thoughtfully crafted main house sited on a hilltop to take full advantage of stunning sunsets, views of the harbor and back toward Town. The guest house is located a short distance from the main house. Situated on 1.2 acres, the five bedroom, six and two half bath main house and two bedroom guest cottage is ideal for large family gatherings and focuses on both indoor and outdoor entertaining that features expansive decks, patios, a pool and hot tub.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84854
- Agent ID15164
- Agent NameGreg McKechnie
- Agent Phone508-228-2266
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$10,495,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeMaytag * 2
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag * 2
- Number of Photos39
- Photo Id List213629,213630,213635,213636,213632,213633,213634,213637,213638,213639,213631,213640,213643,213641,213644,213646,213648,213649,213650,213652,213656,213657,213660,213661,213662,213663,213664,213665,213666,213667,213670,213669,213671,213672,213673,213674,213675,213676,213678
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number8
- Location41.2833821, -70.07325
- StreetSouth Valley Road
- Outdoor SpacesGym, Private Pool, Deck, Garden, Porch, Hot Tub
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescShimmo Pond Association
- Date Listed2018-09-03T08:48:39
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2008
- Modification Date09/03/2018
- View Count6
- Desc 2nd DwellingFully finished guest house with kitchen offers top of the line appliances and sitting area located on the main level. Walk up the hand-painted staircase to find two bedrooms, which share a full bath. On the first floor is a one car garage.
- Desc BasementNatural light flows into the sitting area at the base of the stairs. The fully finished lower level is equipped with gym and private full bath with stand up steam shower. Spacious entertainment room with bar area. Bedroom with ensuite bath. Beautifully appointed temperature controlled wine tasting room.
- Desc Floor1Walk through the grand entrance of “Fog Get Me Not” to encounter incredible views of the harbor in the distance. Beautiful molding separates the formal living and dining room. The formal living room offers a wood burning fireplace and wet bar. In the connecting dining room, you can comfortably accommodate large dinner parties. French doors in both the living and dining room open out onto a spacious deck overlooking the inviting pool and hot tub. Just off the dining room is a gourmet kitchen and sitting area with impressive cathedral ceilings and top of the line appliances including; a Wolf stove and a double set of SubZero refrigerators. Beyond the kitchen is a half bath and mudroom with a double set of Maytag washers and dryers. An outdoor shower is located just outside of the mudroom. On the opposite far end of the first floor, you will find a study with gorgeous wood paneling on the ceiling and impressive built-ins. Just past the study is the master suite with private deck, walk-in closet, and large bathroom with separate tub/stand up shower. A one-half bath in the foyer completes this level.
- Desc Floor2Grand staircase leads to three en-suite bedrooms each with exquisite views of the distant harbor. Two of these bedrooms offer private decks.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 7 Bathroom 1.2 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Be here this Summer, this property is ready for you with the best in new design, exceptional quality and beautiful views across Monomoy Creeks to Town. Literally minutes from two water access points at Berkley Street & Cathcart Road, where you can greet the harbor from your bedroom, the balcony or the beach. Taking full advantage of the site, house, cottage and garage buildings were placed to frame a fabulous pool & patio with complimenting porch and pergola for great outdoor living. The property is over an acre set nicely above the road. The 6 bedroom main house, a fantastic guest/pool house and spacious 2-car garage with studio above are ideally positioned with generous parking. Tailored and custom with every detail just right for Nantucket living. Design & build by KMS Design with their signature eye for symmetry, scale and exceptional finish. Karli Stahl's aesthetic enriches the space with beautiful natural textures natural and fabulous accents. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved