14 Old Westmoor FarmNantucket MAMLS Number 84833
- Price: $6,850,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 46 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2012Year Built
Stunning Victorian farmhouse, located at the end of the prestigious Old Westmoor Farm Road cul-de-sac, originally the site of the Vanderbilt Hunting Estate. This compound offers it all - elegance, space, privacy, and amenities. 14 Old Westmoor Farm is being offered furnished and TURN-KEY, just bring your suitcase. A special location that lends to walking to Town or The Westmoor Club and close to North Shore beaches. A 5,200 square foot main house with a spacious 6 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths and a finished lower level with wonderful natural light. The 850 sq ft pool house studio has a covered porch that frames a private courtyard which leads to a heated pool, gas fire pit, mature landscaping, grill station, outdoor shower, and a shed that rounds out the outside amenities. Expertly crafted by Hanley Construction, attention was lavished on every detail in this must-see masterpiece. The private, quiet location with minimal traffic is ideal for anyone looking for the best of what Nantucket has to offer. Many extras including but not limited to custom wood baby gates, window shutters, high-end window treatments, and location of A/C condensers placed away from outdoor living areas. Excellent rental history and investment potential.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84833
- Agent ID15145
- Agent NameJennifer Frazier
- Agent Phone508-228-3202
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$6,850,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique Oak
- Dishwasher TypeMiele & Fisher Paykel
- Dryer TypeGE & Whirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero-2
- Stove Type36" Wolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE & Whirlpool
- Date Listed2018-08-11T13:31:06
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2012
- Modification Date08/11/2018
- View Count10
- Building Number14
- Location41.2875567, -70.1147182
- StreetOld Westmoor Farm
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescHomeowners Assoc. See Deed. Common area maintenance and insurance.
- Number of Photos53
- Photo Id List211822,211823,211824,211825,211885,211879,211894,211878,211877,211873,211870,211869,211871,211876,211872,211875,211893,211868,211874,211895,211881,211857,211856,211858,211859,211860,211861,211862,211863,211864,211865,211866,211867,211880,211855,211882,211883,211884,211886,211887,211888,211889,211890,211891,211892,211896,211898,211899,211900,211901,211902,211903,211904
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingFirst Floor: Living room/cabana type room opening to the pool and powder room with closet and staircase leading to a large room upstairs with full bathroom. Two mini-splits for A/C, Wet bar with frig, sink, and ice-maker .
- Desc BasementFull finished lower level with 10' ceilings. Large game room with pool table and family media room with fireplace separated by a kitchen area with island, sub-zero frig/freezer, dishwasher drawer, and custom cabinetry perfect for movie night and rainy days. Two large bedrooms (one set up as a bunk room and one set up with a Queen bed) share a hall bathroom with double vanity and glass shower. Laundry closet with shelving, storage closet and mechanical room. Large window wells with climbing hydrangeas make this living space very bright and light.
- Desc Floor1Enter into a spacious foyer from covered front porch, detailed trim work and antique oak flooring throughout the home. Open floor plan; large living room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, shiplap and stone detail; dining room with windows overlooking the pool and a door leading to the back covered porch with outdoor dining set. Stunning kitchen featuring soapstone counters, large island, glass subway tile back splash, custom cabinets, high-end appliances walk-in pantry and utility desk area with window seat. Large mudroom leading to kitchen with custom cubbies and coat racks and window seat. Mudroom leads to large driveway. Master suite is off the front foyer and features large tiled bath with double sinks and soaking tub, walk-in closet with built in shelving and drawers. A multi-purpose room can be used as a private office or nursery (with custom black-out shades) with a door to the front foyer, and a door leading to a wrap-around deck and a door into the first floor master bedroom. Powder room. Closet under the stairs.
- Desc Floor2Two separate 2nd floor wings. One wing leads to a 2nd master suite with King bed and built in dresser and large tiled bath featuring a soaking tub and double sink with vanity area. Walk-in closet with built in shelving and dresser. The other wing has two large guest suites currently set up with Twins and a Queen bed, and a 400sf loft with attached ladder and carpet currently set up as a play area. Laundry room and hall closet.
- Desc Floor3Loft area.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.22 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
STUNNING NEW HOME WITH SOPHISTICATED NANTUCKET CHARM! Beautiful, private yard with swimming pool between the main house and cabana/garage apartment. The house boasts an open floor plan and fabulous kitchen with great island, Wolf Range and SubZero Refrigerator and separate SubZero freezer. Living room features cathedral ceiling, a window wall overlooking pool and yard, and gas fireplace with unique floor to ceiling tile surround. First floor Owner's suite with private door to outside shower. Large, functional laundry/mudroom. Powder room with handmade cut glass tiling. Second floor has wet bar at the spacious landing. Two en-suite bedrooms and third bedroom/TV room with bath. Lower level with 85" Samsung Thin Frame TV. Two additional en-suite bedrooms. 2-car garage. Cottage doubles as pool cabana with kitchen. Second floor has a large, comfortable living area and spacious bedroom and bath. Sound system throughout living areas. Interior Design and Furnishings by Tina Tait Designs. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
This stunning Sophie Metz designed home is located in the desirable Cliff area keeping you close to The Westmoor Club and town with all of its conveniences; fine dining, shops, galleries, beaches and ferry service. Construction is well underway, and it will be ready to call your own in early 2019. Now is the perfect time to get in and add your own personal touches and make this your very own Nantucket dream home. This property offers five bedrooms, a garage, private pool and pool cabana. If you are ready to make the most of next summer on Nantucket, this house could be turn-key and ready for you to enjoy! More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.1347 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
STUNNING RENOVATED HOME WITH SOPHISTICATED NANTUCKET STYLE! Interior Design and Furnishings by Audrey Sterk Designs(sold fully furnished excluding select art). Architecture by Emeritus. The house boasts an open floor plan and fabulous kitchen with great island, Brass Hardware, Wolf Range and SubZero Refrigerator and separate SubZero wine cooler. Living room features exposed beams and custom millwork throughout. Double french doors open out to custom fire table and alfresco dining. First floor suite with built in closets, and ensuite bathroom. Large, functional laundry/mudroom. Powder room with brass hardware and custom details. Warm and inviting Den boasts a brick gas fireplace, custom wood paneling on nearly every surface. Art lights and a custom chandelier appoint the walls and ceiling. Second floor features a master suite with living room, two walk-in closets, master bath with double vanity featuring marble tile throughout. The master bedroom features french doors that open up to a secluded balcony overlooking the back courtyard. The second floor also features a Children's bedroom with built-in double beds, writing desk, and an ensuite bath. Private courtyard between the main house, studio, and garage apartment provides an excellent place to enjoy a quiet day at home, or a relaxing meal with family. "SELLER IS A LICENSED MASSACHUSETTS REAL ESTATE BROKER" More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 7 Bathroom 0.4314 Acreage Year Built in 2019.
The Nantucket Lifestyle! An Opportunity for Easy Summer living in this soon to be NEW, stunning, bright, open modern design by Emeritus. Perched high on Pilgrim Road, this home offers peace and tranquility and is conveniently located right off of Cliff Road. This sought after location allows for easy access to Town and is only moments away from north shore beaches and The Westmoor Club. Relax and Enjoy the beautiful outdoors with southwest breezes and warm sunshine by your refreshing swimming pool. Prized, oversized Lot abuts Land Bank allows for the execution of a phenomenal, open-modern design, 7-Bedroom Home with an 18' x 36' Infinity Edge Pool, 8' x 8' Spa, Bluestone Patio, 18" Raised Fire Pit, Stone Retaining Wall, Cabana, & 2-Car Garage. Town water and sewer. Ready for the Summer of 2019! More
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.69 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Quality craftsmanship is found throughout this stately Cliff residence, set down an almost 300' long hydrangea lined drive. Designed to focus on family and entertaining, the spaces flow seamlessly from one to the next, offering multiple areas for living or retreating to one of the the six bedrooms. An impressive and expansive screened-in porch graces two sides of the house and leads back to the interior or to the bluestone patio and pool surrounded by gardens. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 1800.
Originally built in the 1800's, the collaborative teams of Main Street Construction and bpc Architecture and Design have achieved the artful balance of preservation and restoration while incorporating the finest of modern day amenities. Moments from Main Street in the heart of the Historic District, the front of the home remains true to its original character while the back transports one to luxurious modern finishes and spaces, including a three-story custom glass and wood staircase from EeStairs, serving as the contemporary core of the home. Four floors in the main house include five bedrooms and three living areas, well suited for families looking to enjoy the property on a year round or seasonal basis. The studio was built in 2018 and offers additional living and entertaining space while gazing out to the private yard beyond. Highlights found throughout the house and studio include custom, wire-brushed white oak floors, integrated LED lighting, remote-powered window treatments and cabinetry by Faneuil Cabinetry. The property has two off street parking spots and is being sold fully furnished, including art and accessories, with every room completely outfitted with the intention of your immediate enjoyment. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved