3 Gladlands AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84793
- Price: $1,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 53 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1992Year Built
A wonderful opportunity to own a well appointed Colonial style home on a two acre parcel in the desirable area of Surfside. This private and wooded property offers easy accessibility to the Surfside bike path and south shore beaches. With over 2,100 square feet of ground cover remaining, there are plenty of options for expansion. This property is being offered furnished.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84793
- Agent ID21839
- Agent NameCarl Cody Lindvall
- Agent Phone508-360-4323
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$1,995,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeEngineered Wood Floors/Tile
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeGas Stove
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number3
- Location41.2541901, -70.0950417
- StreetGladlands Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio
- Foundation TypeSlab
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Easement DescPaper Roads - See Plan.
- Date Listed2018-07-28T20:25:53
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1992
- Modification Date07/28/2018
- View Count8
- Desc BasementNone.
- Desc Floor1You enter the front door to a large welcome foyer. To your left is the master bedroom with a king size bed and private bath. The master bedroom has French doors leading to bluestone patio and outside shower. Down the hall are two additional bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with three twin beds share a full hallway bathroom with laundry. All bedrooms have their own wall mounted AC split system units.
- Desc Floor2Accessed by a spiral staircase you enter the bright, open floor plan of the second floor. The kitchen and dining room with cathedral ceilings lead to a second story deck overlooking yard and garden. Just off the kitchen is a large living room with a full bathroom and large storage closet. The loft over living room is accessed by a ladder from the kitchen.
- First Floor Beds3
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Squam. 2 Bathroom 1.35 Acreage Year Built in 1972.
Enjoy the quick and easy access to the pristine uncrowded beaches off of Squam Road and the numerous conveniences that the eastern side of the island offers with access to bike paths, Sankaty Head Golf Course, the charming village of Quidnet and the picturesque village of Sconset, the post office, market and three gourmet restaurants. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 2.3 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Almost two and a half acres of privacy on the way to Cisco Beach, and overlooking acres of Land Bank, this property offers many options. Enjoy the existing large house for year round living, or add a guest house and pool, and make it a family compound. Easy proximity to town, the beach, Bartlett Farm, and Cisco Brewery. New bike path is right across the street! More
3 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 2 Bathroom 1.5 Acreage Year Built in 1952.
A simple Nantucket beach house perched atop a knoll facing spectacular sunsets and views over 30 acres of conservation land and Madaket harbor from both the first and second floor. Launch your boat at Warren's Landing, or take a short drive to Eel Point for calm water beach swimming and fishing. Update the existing cottage with potential for a second dwelling on the one and a half acre lot or create a one-of- a-kind compound in this uniquely beautiful and quiet location on the western end of the island. Excellent rental history with many repeat tenants. More
4 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 4 Bathroom 1.5 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Located in a very private setting in Tom Nevers, this is a beautiful three-bedroom main house, and two-car garage with a one-bedroom apartment above. On a quiet cul-de-sac, adjacent to acres of conservation land, and made complete with ocean views. More
2 Bedrooms Village Polpis. 2 Bathroom 1.44 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
This is a wonderful opportunity to renovate a 1984 ranch style home or start from the ground up with a new structure. This very well built home is situated on 1.44 acres of land on the corner of Rabbit Run and Polpis Road. The lot has high elevation and overlooks over 35 acres ++ of Nantucket Conservation Land and has distant harbor views and Great Point Lighthouse views. More
2 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 2 Bathroom 2.5 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Charming cottage sited on nearly 3 acres and abutting over 30 acres of Land Bank property. Extremely well-maintained with many recent updates such as new decking, new windows, new mechanical systems and new appliances. Room to expand. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 2 Bathroom 1.84 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Sub dividable in Surfside! Nice Large corner lot with access to Town Water and Sewer. Lot is zoned for an ANR subdivision of 2 one acre lots. Property has an existing 4 Bedroom Home that needs work and is being sold AS/IS. Lot is in a centrally located area close to Beaches, Town and Schools. Many possibilities! Property has tenants and 24 to 48 hours notice to show is appreciated. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved