1 Pochick AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84785
- Price: $7,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 24 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1998Year Built
This stunning compound sited on over 5 acres is professionally designed and landscaped. The property features a gracious six-bedroom main residence, a fully equipped cabana which overlooks the magnificent infinity edge pool and Weeweeder marsh, a five-bedroom guest house, a carriage house with a one-bay garage and studio/office above, the ultimate entertaining barn with commercial kitchen, an enclosed and raised vegetable garden, a pristine formal English garden and lots of outdoor living areas. Surrounded by Land Bank property, this property is a very rare offering and not to be missed!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84785
- Agent ID15146
- Agent NameDalton Frazier
- Agent Phone508-228-3202
- Desc ParkingMultiple
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$7,995,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAsh, Tile, Reclaimed Brick, Antique White Oak
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewDistant Ocean
- Easement DescThree separate septic systems: 7 bedroom septic services main/carriage houses; 6 bedroom septic services guest house/barn; 3 bedroom septic services the pool house
- Date Listed2018-07-25T09:25:36
- Other ViewsPond
- Year Built1998
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date07/25/2018
- View Count8
- Building Number1
- Location41.2495393, -70.0943472
- StreetPochick Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Gym
- Yard TypeProfessionally landscaped and meticulously maintained grounds and gardens
- Foundation TypePoured, Stone
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher Type2 in Main House, 1 in Guest House, 1 in Barn
- Dryer Type3 in Main House, 1 in Guest house
- Fridge TypeMultiple Sub-Zeros, GE
- Stove TypeCommercial-grade Wolf, Vulcan, GE
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type3 in Main house, 1 in Guest house
- Number of Photos93
- Photo Id List210113,210021,210069,210022,210030,210068,210067,210029,210039,210047,210040,210050,210043,210044,210041,210042,210048,210045,210053,210046,210024,210025,210026,210028,210038,210027,210049,210023,210051,210035,210036,210034,210031,210037,210032,210033,210052,210054,210055,210056,210057,210058,210059,210060,210071,210072,210074,210073,210061,210062,210063,210064,210065,210066,210070,210075,210076,210077,210078,210079,210080,210081,210082,210083,210084,210085,210086,210087,210088,210089,210090,210091,210092,210093,210094,210095,210096,210097,210098,210099,210100,210101,210102,210103,210104,210105,210106,210107,210108,210109,210110,210111,210112
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingGuest House has partial wraparound porch to enjoy the natural, private setting. Entryway leads to large, functional kitchen, dining room with a sliding glass door which opens to a deck and patio overlooking the English garden; living room with door to po
- Desc BasementThis is the true entertainment floor. At the bottom of the stairs is the billiards/game room which leads to a mahogany bar with fully-equipped kitchenette and the original range from the Club Car restaurant. Off this room, a movie style walkway leads to a state-of-the-art movie theater with seating for 25, including 14 plush, leather recliners, candy counter and powder room. On the other side of the lower level is a lounge area that leads to a sunken wine "grotto" with a rustic, reclaimed brick floor, copper sink and decoratively-painted ceiling. Also included are an exercise room and full bath.
- Desc Floor1Foyer opens to an inviting living room that leads to the dining room with wet bar which leads to sunken family/sun room with Belgian block fireplace and French doors opening to a patio and pool area; large master suite off this room with his and her walk-in closets, marble spa bath, private outdoor shower, washer and dryer and French doors to private patio. The Gourmet's kitchen has everything one could want. High-end appliances and cabinetry, two farm sinks, honed marble counters and mahogany topped island, pantry and French door to outdoor kitchen area; eating nook off the kitchen overlooking the pool and grounds and French doors leading to the pool area; mud room and laundry room off the kitchen.
- Desc Floor2Second master suite with sitting area, private balcony with ocean views, built-in bureaus and luxurious spa bath. Two additional bedrooms share hall bath.
- Desc Floor3Two bedrooms (one en-suite); access to the roof walk, which has sweeping views of Atlantic Ocean and Town of Nantucket.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths4
- Second DwellingExisting
9 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 8 Bathroom 1.84 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Spectacular sunsets from the multiple decks of this family compound located on the prestigious North Shore of Dionis. The property consists of a 6-bedroom main house and 3-bedroom cottage on 2 acres located a short distance to the beach. Enjoy a swim in the 18 x 36 gunite heated pool or soak in the 8x8 hot tub. The second-floor views from the main house afford a spectacular 180-degree view of the ocean, harbor and Tuckernuck. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved