3 Pops LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84782
- Price: $5,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 23 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
Set on a spectacular piece of property high above Hither Creek, this charming three bedroom cottage and adjacent one bedroom studio afford stunning views of Madaket's west end. With over 190 feet of harbor frontage, the 1.58 acre parcel allows for plenty of additional ground cover. Minutes from the village's market and restaurant, this quintessential island home recalls classic Nantucket summer pleasures: a spacious yard sloping down to the creek-front, moored boats on the water, a simple, stylish cottage with a large wrap around deck for sunset views and outdoor dining. From the second floor garage studio, expansive views of Madaket Harbor to the east and the Atlantic to the west complete the set of qualities that make this one-of-a-kind property truly exceptional.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84782
- Agent ID15032
- Agent NamePeter DuPont
- Agent Phone508-228-7707
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- List Price$5,995,000
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Building Number3
- Location41.2724673, -70.2009422
- StreetPops Lane
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Yard TypeOversized
- Foundation TypePoured full
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher Typewhirlpool
- Dryer Typewhirlpool
- Fridge TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeGE
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeAmana
- Date Listed2018-07-25T15:29:20
- Other ViewsOcean
- Year Built1996
- Modification Date07/25/2018
- View Count9
- Desc 2nd DwellingOversized garage with studio space above. Bath with stall shower and two sets of slider doors with decks with views of Madaket Harbor.
- Desc BasementFull unfinished poured basement.
- Desc Floor1Entry into a living/dining room with cathedral ceilings and wood burning fireplace; Kitchen; and slider door to back deck. Hallway to two bedrooms and shared bath with stall shower. Master bedroom with view and master bath with stall shower.
- First Floor Beds3
- Second DwellingExisting
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescDriveway easement/ Madaket Harbor Watershed. Zone A. Harbor overlay district.
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved