13 Irving StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84748
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 31 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2000Year Built
Quintessential Surfside beach house with sweeping ocean views. This well planned 4 bedroom, 4 full and 1 1/2 bath, upside down home was designed by Gwynne Thorsen and offers stylish and functional living spaces with plenty of room for family and friends to gather. 180-degree water views can be enjoyed from the 2nd floor living areas and spacious mahogany deck. The oversized lot is just under 1.5 acres is impeccably landscaped with plenty of room for a cottage, cabana and pool. A path from the property takes you to one of Nantucket's finest beaches in just minutes. There is also a garage equipped with a 2002 Jeep that is included in the sale as well as a storage shed. Elegant beach charm converges with all of today's modern bells and whistles. Features include; gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, hardwood flooring throughout, central AC, wainscoting, custom tile, built ins, cedar shingle roof, alarm system, garage, storage shed, beautiful landscaping, outdoor shower, irrigation, room for cottage, cabana and pool.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84748
- Agent ID15151
- Agent NameChris Kling
- Agent Phone5084460444
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$4,995,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewOcean
- Date Listed2018-07-18T22:38:22
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2000
- Modification Date07/18/2018
- View Count8
- Building Number13
- Location41.2473206, -70.0801096
- StreetIrving Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Yard TypeAmple
- Foundation TypeCrawl Space
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeKitchen Aid
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeGE Cafe Gas Stove
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Desc Floor1Gracious foyer leads into a wide hallway that flows into a spacious large 1st floor living room with plenty of light, built ins, wainscoting, mahogany mini bar w/sink and french doors to a spacious covered deck. Three ensuite bedrooms, two with deck access and banquet window seating. There is a side entrance from outdoor shower that leads into a mudroom and laundry room w/ sink and custom cabinets. There is also a beautiful half bath.
- Desc Floor2Two wide stairways lead to a spacious open living room with vaulted ceilings, custom built ins, a plethora of windows and light, two office nooks and french doors to a large sunken mahogany deck with sweeping water views of the Atlantic Ocean and beach dunes. Adjacent to the living room is another spacious room with dining for 8, a large kitchen with amazing views, an oversized custom European butcher block island with gorgeous tile that seats 4, custom cabinets and a door leading to the spacious mahogany deck. There is also a large Master Bedroom with vaulted ceilings, full tiled bath with double vanities and glassed in shower.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Cliff living at its finest! Open and airy five bedroom, five and one half bath home with bonus den and full bath. Open main living/dining area, gourmet kitchen, first floor master suite, bright bedrooms with built-ins. Finished lower level with family/game room and additional bedroom and bath. Enjoy entertaining and dining on the back deck and a short visit around the corner to The Westmoor Club. Or spend the day at Hinckley Lane Beach, just 200 yards away, across the street. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 0.57 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
Cisco Beach gem. Five doors down from the ocean. Large main house and cottage. Wonderful landscaped grounds with heated plunge pool/spa. Lots of outdoor living space; wrap around porches, second floor decks with views, stone patio with fire pit and built-in gas grill. The inverted floor plan takes advantage of views of the water. Three bedrooms on the first floor with sitting room and two full baths (one is en suite). The second floor is an open concept space with multiple sitting areas, a true cook's kitchen, fireplace and overlooking loft. The master is down a short hall and has it's own sitting room/office, and fireplace. This can be closed off from the rest of the living space. The cottage is modern and sunny and sits at the back of the property. This home is truly intended to take advantage of our fantastic summer indoor-outdoor lifestyle. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.97 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Serenity on the South Shore! Stunning Surfside retreat located on a quiet street and just a short distance to the ocean. This special, turnkey home was beautifully designed and executed. Lovely, modern, light and bright interior spaces. Three floors of living space! 20'x30' heated saltwater pool and spa with electric safety cover. Charming Pool Cabana for guests to enjoy with full bath and kitchenette. Large yard for lawn games and outdoor entertaining. More
5 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 5 Bathroom 0.8878 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly constructed five bedroom home located on a quiet and private lane with views of the ocean and Sesachacha Pond. Enjoy walking to the beach, only moments from your home, accessed by a private deeded right of way. This home features an open floor plan with three floors of living, a two tiered patio surrounding a pool, and an oversized garage. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved