44 Sankaty RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84739
- Price: $2,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 30 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 19871945Year Built
Located in picturesque Sconset, this renovated 3 Bedroom 2 and one half bath main house features an additional 4 bedroom 2 bath guest house. These homes are being offered fully furnished. Situated on an oversized lot with 2500 square feet of ground cover remaining. Expansive yard and mature hedges separate the main house and guest house. Room for a pool. Excellent rental history.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$2,995,000
- MLS Number84739
- Agent ID15072
- Agent NameDebbie Willett
- Agent Phone508-257-6335 x 239
- Broker ID525
- Broker NameSconset Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-257-6335
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood and Tile
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescDeed 261/ 302 20 foot utility easment runs along the north side of the property
- Number of Photos35
- Photo Id List211657,209427,211658,209432,209428,209429,209430,209431,209439,209433,209434,209454,209455,209456,210301,209453,209435,209436,209437,209438,209440,209452,209448,209441,209442,209443,209444,209445,209446,209447,209449,209450,209457,210302,210304
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number44 Sankaty
- Location41.2704076, -69.9644089
- Year Built19871945
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Foundation TypeFull basements
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-07-20T11:58:16
- Year Renovated2017
- other ViewsPastoral
- Modification Date2018-07-20T11:58:16
- View Count5
- Desc 2nd DwellingEnter the front door into the living room with fireplace. Kitchen and mudroom leading to private hedged back yard with outdoor shower. Two bedrooms. Hall Bath tub/shower. Finished lower level: Family room. Two bedrooms share a hall bath with shower/tub. Updated in 2018. This home has a private entrance off Meeting House Lane. Offered fully furnished.
- Desc BasementFull Basement with laundry
- Desc Floor1Enter the front door into the foyer. Foyer is open to light filled stairway that leads to the second floor living space. Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom has a combination tub/shower. Private sliders access lower deck and outside shower. The two guest bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a shower. The washer and dryer are located in the hall closet. Inside entrance to a 2 car attached garage is located at the end of the same hallway.
- Desc Floor2Stairs lead to spacious open floor plan featuring wood beamed cathedral ceiling throughout the second level. Living room with fireplace. Double sliders to wrap around deck looking over expansive yard. Stairs to lower deck. . Updated kitchen with all new appliances including Wolfe stove open to dining area. Half bath.
- Desc ParkingYes
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 2 Bathroom 0.2596 Acreage Year Built in 1940.
Currently a 5BR Duplex on an oversized Commercially (CN) Zoned lot with excellent exposure on Surfside Road-directly across from the Bike Path & Shuttle Stop. Outstanding location between Town & Surfside Beach, abutting Land Bank property to the rear; the duplex is sited on an 11,000+ sf lot and is ideal as a rental property or for the many permitted uses allowed within CN zoning, such as: retail sales, open-air market, catering, convenience store, bakery, pharmacy, office, print shop, bank, art gallery or spa-to name a few. Zoning allows for significant building expansion with an allowable ground cover of 40% or over 4,500 sf of building footprint. Additionally, included in the sale is a special permit & plans for a 34 seat restaurant & attached 2 bedroom apartment utilizing the existing structure on site-this is a huge bonus for an investor/buyer seeking land on Nantucket with diverse income potential. If you have ever thought of owning your own business or real estate on Nantucket Island that has potential to generate income-consider this opportunity that allows you to earn income from the existing structure while developing plans for the future. More
6 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Great two-family property with twin units on each side - both units have 3-bedrooms, 2.5-baths and an open living / kitchen space. There is a nice back yard with a separate deck on each side. This is a convenient mid-island location with easy access to the schools, public transportation and the Surfside bike bath. Additionally there is parking for four cars! More
3 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 3 Bathroom 0.3009 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
Exceptional multi-family and/or mixed use residential commercial building in quiet neighborhood. Located in the RC-2 zoning district, this versatile duplex property features four finished levels with 4520 sf of living and office space. Built with extraordinary attention to detail using quality energy efficient and many green materials, the house is currently used as a 2 BR, 2.5 bath main house, a 2 room office with 1/2 bath and a 1+ BR, 1 bath apartment which is rented on an annual basis. This custom-built property has many unique features including a whole house 4 stage water filter, HEPA whole house air filter, alarm system, extensive wiring for internet, phone, cable, audio, maple flooring with radiant heat, and numerous other amenities. Options for office space include continuing to use it as a commercial rental space with separate electric metering or add two more bedrooms to either main house or apartment (inside wall has already been framed for this option). The common walls and ceilings of the office have been double drywalled for fire code. The common wall between the east and west sides of the building has been soundproofed. Antique dining room chandelier is excluded. More
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 0.23 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Legal triplex with excellent rental history and fabulous potential for a variety of buyers. Current leases run to end of August, 2018 with a combined total monthly rent of $5950. Convenient location close to town, schools, mid-island, bike paths, and Surfside Beach. Additional ground cover available. 24+ HOUR NOTICE TO SHOW. More
6 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 3 Bathroom 0.5 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Duplex located in well established mid-island neighborhood close to Nantucket's South Shore beaches. The main unit is a four bedroom home. The two bedroom accessory apartment that currently rents for $2,400 per month year round. Accessory Apartment renovated in 2010. Back Unit completely renovated in 2012, and updated since purchase in 2013. Spacious front and back yard, ample parking. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved