17 Main StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84726
- Price: $5,300,000The price has recently decreased
- 100 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1850Year Built
- OtherHeat Type
- UnknownLead Paint
One of the most recognizable buildings on Main Street, this iconic property has been home to the Nobby Shop for 88 years. Now ready for its next steward, this first floor commercial unit offers incomparable visibility enjoying frontage on both Main Street and South Water Street. Featuring beautiful, oversized display windows, retail entrances on both of the most highly traveled streets in Town, and a premier location on the sunny side of Main Street, this is a unique and rare investment opportunity.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84726
- Agent ID21924
- Agent NameJennifer Shalley
- Agent Phone508-332-0568
- Date Listed2018-07-13T17:32:13
- List Price$5,300,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- FeaturesCentral A/C
- Flooring TypeCarpet
- Easement DescSee master deed / condo docs in document section. Taxes are estimated. Electric heat pump, forced hot air HVAC system.
- Building Number17
- Location41.28386, -70.0979009
- StreetMain Street
- Desc ParkingNone
- Outdoor SpacesNone
- Yard TypeNo
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Tv TypeCable
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1850
- Year Renovated1988
- Modification Date07/13/2018
- View Count15
- Desc BasementA rarity for many commercial spaces, this property features loads of storage space by way of approximately 2,500 square feet of dry storage in the basement. There are interior stairs and a dumb waiter connecting this area with the first floor.
- Desc Floor1Measuring approximately 2,556 square feet, the first floor features a tremendous amount of commercial space, ideal for one large retail user or potentially two separate spaces given the access and visibility benefits of a corner location. There is a handicap-accessible lift on the South Water Street entrance.
- Heat TypeOther
- Lead PaintUnknown
0 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0.0495 Acreage Year Built in 1846.
Stately, attractive, prime Main Street Commercial Property. This Historic brick building is sited on the northwest side of tree lined Main Street. The oversized south facing windows on the front of the building receive an abundance of natural sunlight throughout the day. The north facing windows on the second and third floors have views of Nantucket Harbor. There are four finished floors offering a total of 6,283 square feet of space. Incredible opportunity to purchase a highly visible commercial building in the heart of thriving Historic Main Street Nantucket. More
0 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.0734 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
This property is a single-tenant island retail gem in the heart of downtown Nantucket. 9 India Street is 100% occupied retail asset and lends itself well to all of the qualities and attributes of a core infill asset: quality, stability, financial growth, accessibility, and area amenities. Measuring only 48 square miles of land area, Nantucket's downtown is highly accessible with an active social scene. With more than 80 miles of spectacular beaches and endless cultural activities, Nantucket will forever be a preeminent destination. Note: This investment opportunity ONLY includes the real estate and corresponding lease obligations of Proprietors Bar & Table. Proprietors Bar & Table is NOT closing, and we wish them continued success well into the future. More
3 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0.1334 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
Prominent in-town commercial building with strong street visibility consisting of four well-established tenants. This fully-leased three-story building is on an over-sized parcel in the commercial downtown (CDT) location and includes parking. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved