12 R Skyline DriveNantucket MAMLS Number 84718
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 76 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
ESTATE SETTING IN SURFSIDE OFFERING TOTAL PRIVACY AND NEW CONSTRUCTION! The winding driveway leads to a stately home ideal for the person looking for lots of wonderful spaces. The entry looks through the foyer and living room to the pool and open space beyond, then opens to the gourmet kitchen and dining area. Lots of people can congregate around the 6' x 10' island while the chef prepares dinner on the 8 burner Wolf Range. Call the kids to dinner and have them shower before the enter the well thought our mud room. After dinner adults can chat in front of the fireplace in the living room, while other family members can watch TV in either the upstairs or downstairs family room. A total of 6 en-suite bedrooms, plus an office. Oversized 676 sq. ft. two car garage. Pool with pool cabana. Room left for a cottage, tennis court and a few short golf holes! Sound system throughout living areas. Approximately 2,015 sq. ft. of ground cover remaining. About 1.5 miles to Surfside Beach. 1.2 miles to Nobadeer Beach. Interior Design and Furnishings by Tina Tait Designs.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84718
- Agent ID15053
- Agent NameMichael Angelastro
- Agent Phone508-367-5096
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$4,995,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Oak and Tile
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Easement DescAccess easement to subject property over 12 Skyline Drive.
- Date Listed2018-07-12T19:45:53
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date07/12/2018
- View Count13
- Building Number12 R
- Location41.2563091, -70.079774
- StreetSkyline Drive
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeLarge, landscaped yard with Pool.
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSubZero with freezer drawers
- Stove TypeWolf 8 Burner with Double Oven
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Desc BasementWide, comfortable stairway leads to lower level living area with window wall and door leading to sunken deck and garden! Huge sofa across from 85" Samsung TV. Plus, room for a pool or ping pong table. Two very bright bedrooms, each with their own bath.
- Desc Floor1Comfortable foyer looks through living room to pool beyond. Living room opens to well designed kitchen with 6' x 10' island. Dining room overlooks pool and yard. First floor bedroom suite. Mud/laundry room with lots of cabinets and a second refrigerator. Outside shower just off this room. Entrance to oversize garage. Office and powder room off the foyer.
- Desc Floor2Large family room with wet bar. Three very spacious bedrooms each with a private bath.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingPotential
- Number of Photos84
- Photo Id List209629,208567,208568,208569,209630,208646,208653,208654,208570,208571,208572,208573,208574,208576,208577,208578,208579,208580,208581,208582,208583,208584,208585,208586,208587,208588,208589,208590,208591,208593,208604,208605,208592,208595,208594,208596,208597,208598,208600,208601,208602,208603,208606,208607,208612,208609,208611,208610,208628,208613,208616,208614,208615,208617,208619,208620,208621,208622,208623,208618,208624,208626,208631,208632,208637,208629,208630,208633,208625,208635,208636,208639,208638,208634,208640,208641,208642,208643,208645,208649,208648,208652,208655,208657
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 5 Bathroom 2.17 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
This incredible compound consists of a four bedroom main house and a two bedroom cottage with nice separation, space, and landscaping. This well built property is situated on a bucolic 2.17 acres. Built by Sanford Rose the two properties naturally promote indoor and outdoor living. Beautifully landscaped and a lovely rear garden patio abuts 294 acres of conservation land. This is a serene, private, and peaceful property. Beautiful views of the harbor from the second floor while cooking dinner or relaxing in the main living room. Enjoy the refreshing Atlantic Ocean for an end of the day swim or surf casting. Come and experience the unique beauty and calm that Squam has to offer. You will never want to leave. Property is currently under review for potential to subdivide. More
6 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 5 Bathroom 3.3 Acreage Year Built in 1990.
This stunning Wauwinet home has been expertly renovated and updated featuring soaring ceilings in the great room and living room creating expansive light filled living spaces including a modern "farmhouse" kitchen with a large center island and access to a wide porch lined with gorgeous blue hydrangeas. Six bedrooms, five and one half baths, between two dwellings rest on three private acres with an exceptional setting abutting hundreds of acres of conservation land where there is miles of walking trails through open land and native forests. A 20 x 40' in-ground swimming pool offers casual days at home; deeded access to Polpis Harbor offer endless enjoyment on the water. Outstanding East End location offers world class dining at Toppers at The Wauwinet and the gate-way to Great Point & Coskata, just a short drive along the country road. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 2.7597 Acreage Year Built in 1722.
The Richard Gardner (1722) House is set on over 2 acres of serenity, in town, on the Lily Pond. See the 3D Tour at 'External Links'. A masterpiece of historic preservation with a storied past, the home pre-dates Nantucket's whaling era and features original framing, windows, staircases, fireplaces and paneling; wide floorboards, beamed ceilings and oversized fireplaces. A preservation easement prohibits further subdivision but does allow for replacing the garage(s) with a new home. More
6 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 2.063 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
Views, Privacy, Estate setting in Surfside. These 3 qualities don't often come along together. This two-acre property is a rare find that has it all: Great pool setting with complete privacy, stunning views from the main house of Weeweeder Pond and Point of Breakers. Plenty of land to enjoy or build upon. Room for tennis court or large garage. More
6 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 2.2 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Price includes newly built main house with finished lower level, pool, and pool cabana on a beautifully landscaped and mature treed 2.2 acre lot that is less than 1/2 mile to sought after Surfside Beach. This estate is a breathtaking collaboration between Fitch Construction, Milton Rowland & Associates and Olson Design. A stately circular driveway leads to the main house on the 2.2 lot. Guest house and garage with studio have been fully permitted. All structures have been conceived with a modern and sophisticated buyer in mind and beach estate feel. The developer will work with the Buyer to customize finishes. This is the ultimate, Nantucket retreat with a private, end of the road Surfside location. You'll never leave... More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved