1 Barnabas LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84709
- Price: $6,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 76 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
STUNNING NEW HOME WITH SOPHISTICATED NANTUCKET CHARM! Beautiful, private yard with swimming pool between the main house and cabana/garage apartment. The house boasts an open floor plan and fabulous kitchen with great island, Wolf Range and SubZero Refrigerator and separate SubZero freezer. Living room features cathedral ceiling, a window wall overlooking pool and yard, and gas fireplace with unique floor to ceiling tile surround. First floor Owner's suite with private door to outside shower. Large, functional laundry/mudroom. Powder room with handmade cut glass tiling. Second floor has wet bar at the spacious landing. Two en-suite bedrooms and third bedroom/TV room with bath. Lower level with 85" Samsung Thin Frame TV. Two additional en-suite bedrooms. 2-car garage. Cottage doubles as pool cabana with kitchen. Second floor has a large, comfortable living area and spacious bedroom and bath. Sound system throughout living areas. Interior Design and Furnishings by Tina Tait Designs.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84709
- Agent ID15053
- Agent NameMichael Angelastro
- Agent Phone508-367-5096
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$6,495,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeClear wide oak.
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub Zero with separate Sub Zero stand up freezer
- Stove TypeWolf 6 burner.
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-07-12T19:45:21
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date07/19/2018
- View Count10
- Building Number1
- Location41.2834485, -70.1082223
- StreetBarnabas Lane
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos83
- Photo Id List208751,208749,208752,208748,208560,208559,208562,208565,208557,208561,208558,208484,208485,208522,208486,208487,208488,208489,208491,208494,208490,208492,208493,208521,208526,208495,208496,208503,208497,208523,208525,208519,208515,208520,208524,208498,208506,208499,208505,208500,208504,208509,208510,208501,208502,208517,208507,208514,208508,208513,208516,208518,208540,208542,208543,208551,208544,208541,208545,208553,208547,208550,208556,208554,208548,208549,208555,208532,208531,208528,208527,208529,208530,208533,208534,208535,208538,208536,208537,208539,208563,208564,208566
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingFirst floor with living area, kitchen and half bath. Tile flooring means easy care when you come in for a beer. Second floor features large living room, separate bedroom and large shower bath. Great space!
- Desc BasementLarge playroom with massive sofa, 85" Samsung TV, room for a pool table. Two en suite bedrooms.
- Desc Floor1Gracious entry with view to the pool and yard. Owner's suite to the right, powder room to the left. Kitchen with generous island with 2" thick granite. 6 burner Wolf range. Sub Zero refrigeration. Laundry room with door leading to parking. Dining room with door to side deck. Living room overlooking pool and floor to ceiling fireplace surround with exquisite tile. A second outdoor shower is located at the rear of the house near the pool.
- Desc Floor2Large second floor landing with wet bar and refrigeration. Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Third room set up as living room but easily used as bedroom with its own bath.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
8 Bedrooms Village Town. 8 Bathroom 0.18 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
Complete renovation combining attention to historic integrity with modern design and function. Just steps away from Main Street original details are preserved in four floors of dramatic living space. Outdoor living spaces include decks, brick lined patios. Formal courtyard, green space and an expansive roof walk. This magnificent home situated on an oversized parcel has stunning views of Nantucket Harbor, Brant Point and beyond. Elegant crown moldings and attention to detail throughout. There are eight bedrooms ensuite including garage and studio and living spaces that are light filled and well proportioned on every floor. Elevator which services the first three floors. More
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 7 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Beautiful brand new construction by Graham Goldsmith Architecture, William Gorman Construction and decorated by Christopher's of Nantucket. Delectable views of both Nantucket harbor and Monomoy creeks make this property a rare find. Three full floors of just completed living space include 6 bedrooms, a wonderful open floor plan, stately kitchen, see through fireplace, bonus office and media rooms, as well as spacious garage. A wrap around porch and nicely landscaped blue stone patio. This house has a refined and stylish feel that appreciates the dazzling water views. Private path access from the top of the driveway to Monomoy beach leads to summer boating or paddle board fun. Too many wonderful details to list, this special property really must be seen to be appreciated. Home has approved pool permit. More
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.66 Acreage Year Built in 2012.
Stunning Victorian farmhouse, located at the end of the prestigious Old Westmoor Farm Road cul-de-sac, originally the site of the Vanderbilt Hunting Estate. This compound offers it all - elegance, space, privacy, and amenities. 14 Old Westmoor Farm is being offered furnished and TURN-KEY, just bring your suitcase. A special location that lends to walking to Town or The Westmoor Club and close to North Shore beaches. A 5,200 square foot main house with a spacious 6 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths and a finished lower level with wonderful natural light. The 850 sq ft pool house studio has a covered porch that frames a private courtyard which leads to a heated pool, gas fire pit, mature landscaping, grill station, outdoor shower, and a shed that rounds out the outside amenities. Expertly crafted by Hanley Construction, attention was lavished on every detail in this must-see masterpiece. The private, quiet location with minimal traffic is ideal for anyone looking for the best of what Nantucket has to offer. Many extras including but not limited to custom wood baby gates, window shutters, high-end window treatments, and location of A/C condensers placed away from outdoor living areas. Excellent rental history and investment potential. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.1347 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
STUNNING RENOVATED HOME WITH SOPHISTICATED NANTUCKET STYLE! Interior Design and Furnishings by Audrey Sterk Designs(sold fully furnished excluding select art). Architecture by Emeritus. The house boasts an open floor plan and fabulous kitchen with great island, Brass Hardware, Wolf Range and SubZero Refrigerator and separate SubZero wine cooler. Living room features exposed beams and custom millwork throughout. Double french doors open out to custom fire table and alfresco dining. First floor suite with built in closets, and ensuite bathroom. Large, functional laundry/mudroom. Powder room with brass hardware and custom details. Warm and inviting Den boasts a brick gas fireplace, custom wood paneling on nearly every surface. Art lights and a custom chandelier appoint the walls and ceiling. Second floor features a master suite with living room, two walk-in closets, master bath with double vanity featuring marble tile throughout. The master bedroom features french doors that open up to a secluded balcony overlooking the back courtyard. The second floor also features a Children's bedroom with built-in double beds, writing desk, and an ensuite bath. Private courtyard between the main house, studio, and garage apartment provides an excellent place to enjoy a quiet day at home, or a relaxing meal with family. "SELLER IS A LICENSED MASSACHUSETTS REAL ESTATE BROKER" More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 7 Bathroom 0.4314 Acreage Year Built in 2019.
The Nantucket Lifestyle! An Opportunity for Easy Summer living in this soon to be NEW, stunning, bright, open modern design by Emeritus. Perched high on Pilgrim Road, this home offers peace and tranquility and is conveniently located right off of Cliff Road. This sought after location allows for easy access to Town and is only moments away from north shore beaches and The Westmoor Club. Relax and Enjoy the beautiful outdoors with southwest breezes and warm sunshine by your refreshing swimming pool. Prized, oversized Lot abuts Land Bank allows for the execution of a phenomenal, open-modern design, 7-Bedroom Home with an 18' x 36' Infinity Edge Pool, 8' x 8' Spa, Bluestone Patio, 18" Raised Fire Pit, Stone Retaining Wall, Cabana, & 2-Car Garage. Town water and sewer. Ready for the Summer of 2019! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved