334 Madaket RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84700
- Price: $1,125,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 19 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1970Year Built
Fabulous Atlantic Ocean & Madaket Harbor Views Take it all in! Steps to the beach! This upside-down 3 bedroom+, 3 bath beach house with sweeping views , offers spacious open concept second level living, a two-story deck with commanding ocean views, gracious front yard and unparalleled access to the beauty of the island's West End sunsets, all within walking distance of Millie's restaurant, Hither Creek, Smith's Point and shuttle. Updated in 2012 with new kitchen with granite counter tops and island, all new hardwood floors, updated bathrooms, all new sliders, New Roof and skylight (2018) Excellent rental history
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84700
- Agent ID15104
- Agent NameSusan Shepherd
- Agent Phone508-228-5668
- Desc ParkingShell Driveway
- Firm Phone508-228-5668
- List Price$1,125,000
- Broker ID495
- Broker NameShepherd Real Estate
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeNew hardwood floors in 2012
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number334
- Location41.2705963, -70.2018824
- StreetMadaket Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Yard TypeLarge front yard
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewOcean
- Desc BasementFull Basement accessed by bulkhead in rear of property. Large storage area
- Desc Floor1Entry hall with 2 large storage closets and laundry area, nicely sized bedroom toward the front of the house, across the hall is a full bathroom with tub/shower combination. Spacious den to the rear with full slider opening to first floor deck granting immediate access to first level beach side living, large master with tub and shower bath en suite also to the rear with large windows offering ocean and beach views throughout.
- Desc Floor2Open concept living, dining and kitchen is postcard perfection with stunning 180 degrees of Atlantic Ocean views across two sets of sliders that offer dynamic second level deck access. Large master suite with picture window offers even more views of the island's access to the Atlantic Ocean. Master bath with tub and shower and double vanity.
- Desc Floor3Wonderful architectural detail of a bridge to allow for more natural light, the loft is accessible by ship's ladder hosts two spacious areas with eave access for storage and maintenance.
- First Floor Beds2
- Date Listed2018-07-30T17:22:12
- Other ViewsHarbor
- Year Built1970
- Year Renovated2012
- Modification Date07/30/2018
- View Count26
3 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 2 Bathroom 0.2676 Acreage Year Built in 1974.
Perfectly located for access to Town or the outlying beach areas, this comfortable and clean home allows for easy living all on one level. The lot is 11,659 square feet and offers plenty of ground cover to either add on to the main house or build a guest cottage/garage. There is also an approved subdivision plan allowing the new owner the flexibility of selling the extra lot. This is a rare opportunity to maximize the investment. More
3 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 2 Bathroom 0.1529 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac this comfortable home offers an abundance of light, open floor plans and an inviting outdoor deck, perfect for long summer evenings. The kitchen and dining areas flow effortlessly, while the living room features multiple French doors for a great indoor/outdoor feel. This property is also a great investment opportunity for rentals, with proven summer and off-season success. A finished basement would also be a great investment for entertainment space or additional sleeping space. The Naushop area features a communal pool, tennis courts and a perfectly maintained neighborhood with the Homeowners Association. More
3 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 2 Bathroom 0.15 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
7 Goldfinch Drive is located in the elevated area of Naushop. Capturing the morning and afternoon sun without obstructions. The back yard offers plenty of space and privacy for your enjoyment. Significant ground cover available for expansion. Naushop amenities include - community pool, tennis, and playground area. More
4 Bedrooms Village South of Town. 3 Bathroom 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Cape Cod style house, with three bedrooms and two baths plus one bay garage with apartment above. Close to schools and Surfside bike path. Private hedged yard with mature plantings. Back deck and patio, outdoor shower. Strong rental history. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved