97 Sankaty RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84694
- Price: $4,395,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 38 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2001Year Built
Perfectly sited across from Sankaty Head Golf Club, this renovated custom built home offers stunning views of the ocean and Sankaty Lighthouse from the second floor along with unobstructed sunsets. A four bedroom main house, one bedroom guest cottage, room for a pool and pool cabana on over two plus acres provides ultimate serenity and privacy. Freshly updated with three floors of living, expansive wrap around porches and separate stone patio make for seamless integration for outdoor entertaining. This peaceful oasis is just moments from 'Sconset Village, Sankaty Head Golf Club and pristine beaches along the East end of Nantucket!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84694
- Agent ID36413
- Agent NameSusan Chambers & Juliet Hunter
- Agent Phone508-228-1881
- Desc ParkingYes - Shelled Drive
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$4,395,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood/Stone/Tile
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeThemador
- Stove TypeDCS 6 Burner
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Number of Photos47
- Photo Id List207911,208439,208441,208440,207987,208004,207999,208001,208002,208003,207990,207989,207992,207997,208006,208007,207994,208015,207991,207944,208031,208032,207956,208029,208035,208037,208011,208017,208012,207950,208022,208027,208028,208030,208019,207952,208021,208018,208041,208042,208043,208044,208046,208048,208049,207972,207985
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number97
- Location41.2772656, -69.9634551
- StreetSankaty Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeLovely Large Yard
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescSee registry for restriction.
- Date Listed2018-07-12T13:57:13
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2001
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date07/12/2018
- View Count17
- Desc 2nd DwellingLovely guest cottage with cathedral ceiling, large custom barn doors, full bath, Rinnai gas heat and air-conditioning. Full unfinished basement with oversized windows.
- Desc BasementFinished lower level with additional living space with a family room. Perfect for playing games and time after the beach. Door access to the back yard. Separate storage rooms. Owners' closet.
- Desc Floor1Front door opens into informal entranceway, living room with beautiful light throughout offering vaulted and paneled ceilings, fireplace with granite surround and lovely finish details of paneled walls, and two sets of French doors leading to the porch. Sunny dining area opens to the renovated gourmet kitchen with marble counters, six-burner stove, double ovens, double sinks, counter and bar stools. A separate office with interior and exterior windows with built-in desk and cabinets, large pantry/laundry with cabinets, marble counter top. Den with built-in cabinets and book shelves, French doors leading to porch. Guest bedroom with private bath, powder room. Lovely flow to the wrap around porch through multiple french doors for a cohesive atmosphere.
- Desc Floor2Large master bedroom with cathedral ceiling, views of the ocean and Sankaty Golf Club, dressing room, en suite bath with quartz double sink vanity, large shower, separate tub. Two guest bedrooms with shared bath. A sitting area with French doors opens to a large second floor balcony facing East with ocean views and West for sunsets.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 5 Bathroom 2.17 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
This incredible compound consists of a four bedroom main house and a two bedroom cottage with nice separation, space, and landscaping. This well built property is situated on a bucolic 2.17 acres. Built by Sanford Rose the two properties naturally promote indoor and outdoor living. Beautifully landscaped and a lovely rear garden patio abuts 294 acres of conservation land. This is a serene, private, and peaceful property. Beautiful views of the harbor from the second floor while cooking dinner or relaxing in the main living room. Enjoy the refreshing Atlantic Ocean for an end of the day swim or surf casting. Come and experience the unique beauty and calm that Squam has to offer. You will never want to leave. Property is currently under review for potential to subdivide. More
4 Bedrooms Village Shawkemo. 3 Bathroom 3.0408 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Big Views! Spacious four bedroom home sited on a large, private 3 acre lot offering expansive 180 degree views from Great Point Light to Town. Ample room for expansion or additional amenities. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 1.94 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
This is a "Scheibel House". Ed Scheibel, is / was a tremendously respected single family home builder in CT, well know for his attention to detail and only using the finest quality building materials combined with the highest quality craftsmanship. 1 Maxey Pond was built by Ed as his personal home on Nantucket. This almost 5000 square foot home is a true masterpiece of construction, built on a parcel of land offering privacy, space, and close proximity to Town. More
6 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 5 Bathroom 3.3 Acreage Year Built in 1990.
This stunning Wauwinet home has been expertly renovated and updated featuring soaring ceilings in the great room and living room creating expansive light filled living spaces including a modern "farmhouse" kitchen with a large center island and access to a wide porch lined with gorgeous blue hydrangeas. Six bedrooms, five and one half baths, between two dwellings rest on three private acres with an exceptional setting abutting hundreds of acres of conservation land where there is miles of walking trails through open land and native forests. A 20 x 40' in-ground swimming pool offers casual days at home; deeded access to Polpis Harbor offer endless enjoyment on the water. Outstanding East End location offers world class dining at Toppers at The Wauwinet and the gate-way to Great Point & Coskata, just a short drive along the country road. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 4 Bathroom 1.43 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Quintessential Surfside beach house with sweeping ocean views. This well planned 4 bedroom, 4 full and 1 1/2 bath, upside down home was designed by Gwynne Thorsen and offers stylish and functional living spaces with plenty of room for family and friends to gather. 180-degree water views can be enjoyed from the 2nd floor living areas and spacious mahogany deck. The oversized lot is just under 1.5 acres is impeccably landscaped with plenty of room for a cottage, cabana and pool. A path from the property takes you to one of Nantucket's finest beaches in just minutes. There is also a garage equipped with a 2002 Jeep that is included in the sale as well as a storage shed. Elegant beach charm converges with all of today's modern bells and whistles. Features include; gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, hardwood flooring throughout, central AC, wainscoting, custom tile, built ins, cedar shingle roof, alarm system, garage, storage shed, beautiful landscaping, outdoor shower, irrigation, room for cottage, cabana and pool. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 2.7597 Acreage Year Built in 1722.
The Richard Gardner (1722) House is set on over 2 acres of serenity, in town, on the Lily Pond. See the 3D Tour at 'External Links'. A masterpiece of historic preservation with a storied past, the home pre-dates Nantucket's whaling era and features original framing, windows, staircases, fireplaces and paneling; wide floorboards, beamed ceilings and oversized fireplaces. A preservation easement prohibits further subdivision but does allow for replacing the garage(s) with a new home. More
4 Bedrooms Village Squam. 4 Bathroom 1.4 Acreage Year Built in 1978.
Island Getaway... Relax, read, entertain, hit the beach, hike, bike or hide away, this home offers it all. A private path to the ocean beach, covered porches, outdoor living, spa and a beautiful yard. This restful beach home features 4 bedrooms, 41/2 baths, spacious living areas, an open kitchen/ family room with fireplace and a 2 car garage with shop and loft space. New 6 bedroom septic system. Located across the street from over 260 acres of Nantucket Conservation Land. The peaceful location, inviting interior design and idyllic surroundings unite to make this a one of a kind property. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved