41 Hooper Farm RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84692
- Price: $995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 37 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
Wonderful gardens surround this spacious four bedroom three and one half bath house. Great mid island location with good off street parking. Good division of space for income potential with separate entry.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84692
- Agent ID15201
- Agent NameDeborah Killen-Lothian
- Agent Phone508-228-0976
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-0976
- List Price$995,000
- Broker ID505
- Broker NameKillen Real Estate
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Pine & Tile
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes - Gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number41
- Location41.2669705, -70.0949952
- StreetHooper Farm Road
- VillageSouth of Town
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Porch
- Foundation TypeCB
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Desc BasementLarge partially finished basement. Bedroom, full bath with washer dryer and large unfinished storage with bulkhead.
- Desc Floor1Entry onto covered porch into open kitchen living dining area with cathedral ceilings, loft area accessed by ladder. French doors out to south facing gardens. Off living area door to hall with en-suite bedroom, single bedroom and closet. Door to covered porch and stairway to lower level.
- Desc Floor2Large master suite with full bath.
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Easement DescSee Deed
- Date Listed2018-07-12T16:06:34
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1996
- Modification Date07/12/2018
- View Count8
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 2 Bathroom 0.1461 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Ideally located on a corner lot in the Surfside area, this four bedroom two and a half bathroom Abrem Quary home offers excellent access to bike paths and nearby beaches, as well as convenient access into Town. The property has been superbly maintained and features beautiful woodwork and hardwood flooring throughout, custom built-ins, upgraded appliances and gorgeous landscaping. The lot is surrounded by mature landscaping affording excellent privacy for relaxing on the covered front porch or spending time in the spacious back yard. There is also a full basement with excellent potential to expand the living space. (See documents section for restrictions) More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.0826 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
1920's home in need of renovation. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Old pine floors, first floor bedroom, sun porch and some outdoor living space. Just a few blocks to Main Street. Floor Plans available and parking plan for 1 car. House is currently rented year round until 9/30/2018. 24 hour notice to show Please! More
3 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 3 Bathroom 0.2301 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
Charming Cape Cod style home sited on a very private lot in a lovely mid-island neighborhood. Turn-key condition with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, a mudroom plus a full basement with lots of potential. Room to expand. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved