8 Maxey PondNantucket MAMLS Number 84688
- Price: $8,395,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 56 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2004Year Built
Cliff area 3-acre private family compound awaits you! Easy access to town, Westmoor Club, bike paths, and beaches. Serene, sweeping views of Maxey Pond and Sanford Farm's 768 acres of wildlife and conservation. AN ABSOLUTE SANCTUARY with spacious 5-bedroom Main House and charming separate 2-Bedroom Guest House with two-car garage, large 40' x 20' gunite pool with custom, adjacent, 9' x 9' hot-tub spa. There is also a private “all-weather” tennis court. You will never want to leave your personal island country club.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84688
- Agent ID15173
- Agent NameRobert Sarkisian
- Agent Phone508-292-0665
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-6999
- List Price$8,395,000
- Broker ID502
- Broker NameBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Island Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-08-01T09:11:41
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2004
- Modification Date08/01/2018
- View Count12
- Building Number8
- Location41.2846700, -70.1316860
- StreetMaxey Pond
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Private Tennis Court, Hot Tub, Gym, Garden
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewPond
- Number of Photos36
- Photo Id List207343,207342,207341,207345,207344,207216,209772,209777,209771,209770,209778,209773,210218,209500,209769,209779,209774,209781,207173,209775,207174,210219,207171,207346,207347,207215,207228,207213,207211,207218,209846,209842,209843,209844,210217,210221
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingGuest Cottage and 2 bay Garage. 1st floor – Living/dining/kitchen area with granite counter tops. 2nd Floor: Master Bedroom with ensuite bath; 2nd Bedroom; and full bath in hall.
- Desc BasementLarge finished rooms, set up to accommodate: a pool table; a ping-pong table; a wrap-around entertainment seating area; an office area; a fitness room; a utility room, and a spacious storage room with extensive shelving.
- Desc Floor1Bright entry, powder room, open living room with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Four large guest bedrooms, each with ensuite European-tiled bathrooms with Waterworks fixtures. Laundry room with built-in cabinets, washer/dryer, sink and stone countertops. Pool House/Pub (attached by a breezeway to Main House) offers a large separate room, approximately 24'x14'. This is an ideal room for casual relaxation after a swim and also serves as a staging area for serving meals on the attached outdoor flagstone patio. Pub has a polished wood bar-top, kitchenette, flat screen tv, and full bath. This could also make a wonderful office area.
- Desc Floor2Three large living areas, all with cathedral ceilings - comfortable den, living room, and dining area. Two wood-burning fireplaces; half bath and wet bar with custom built-in cabinets above and below. Gourmet kitchen with pantry, chilled wine cabinet, 2 dishwashers, second sink in island, 6 burner GE gas range, microwave, granite counter tops, Subzero refrigerator. Spacious Master suite, large walk-in closet with built-ins. Beautiful Master bath with marble floors, marble countertops, marble shower with dual shower heads, and separate Jacuzzi tub.
- Fireplaces4 wood-burning
- First Floor Beds4
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Shawkemo. 6 Bathroom 2.38 Acreage Year Built in 2009.
Beautiful and meticulous compound with the highest quality and finish work throughout. The main dwelling offers several living areas and views over abutting conservation. The first floor has a large family room with French doors opening onto the patio, pool, yard and studio/pool house. The upper level includes cathedral living and dining rooms, kitchen and beautiful master suite. The lower level includes an additional bedroom and bath, home theater, wine cellar and another family/game room and arts and crafts room. There are five wood-burning masonry fireplaces, mahogany wet bar and two laundry rooms, and additional amenities too numerous to mention. This is an extraordinary execution of a brilliant design. Featured in the June/July 2010 issue of Interiors Magazine. More
6 Bedrooms Village Pocomo. 7 Bathroom 3.07 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Multigenerational living at its best! 82 Pocomo truly has something for everyone. This large and well thought out home has three levels of living space and is serviced by an elevator. The private, oversized lot is the perfect setting to create lasting memories. Appointments include a 1250sf pool, hot tub, cabana with bath, generous stone patios, fireplaces, second story decks, wine cellar, work out room, massage room, avant-garde theater and music room. When you're ready for more, follow the private shell path to deeded beach access! More
6 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 6 Bathroom 2.7586 Acreage Year Built in 2013.
Deer Run was thoughtfully designed by Botticelli and Pohl with an open floor plan to take full advantage of the natural splendor and expansive harbor views. The six-bedrooms of the house and cottage were superbly built by O' Connor Custom Builders to the owner's exacting standards. The house is ideally sited to ensure privacy on 2.75 private acres that overlook Polpis Harbor and the surrounding Nantucket Conservation Foundation land. Property comes with access to the recently rebuilt private association dock, making this home a boater's dream. Polpis harbor is a very short walk down a path immediately adjacent to this property allowing access to some of the best fishing, boating kayaking and SUP paddling waters on Nantucket. Moor your boat right out front and Toppers Restaurant is only moments away. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 7 Bathroom 2.9 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Spectacular 5 BR 'Sconset Estate with panoramic ocean views and every amenity. Dramatic Post & Beam home renovated and expanded in 2001 with huge master suite. Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths leading to a private swimming pool, Guest/Pool House, and HarTru tennis court. Abuts 'Sconset Trust land in rear. More
7 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 6 Bathroom 3.2441 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Like the freshwater spring from which this special area of Nantucket gets its name, historically reported to have never run dry, the spectacular estate at 10 Eat Fire Spring Road offers a similarly profound and beautiful legacy to the island for generations to come. Powered entirely by cutting edge solar technology this net zero home also utilizes geothermal innovation for heating and cooling sources, this luxurious “smart home” was crafted with the epitome of comfort and design in mind. Situated on over three level acres, and just across from Polpis Harbor, this contemporary six-bedroom home, pool house and oversized two-car garage with en suite studio offers easy-flowing, open-concept living, sundrenched rooms, and a seamless indoor/outdoor experience. State of the art amenities abound, including app-controlled; lighting, heating and cooling, pool controls, Sonos and energy consumption monitoring. Calming hues of natural wood, grey and white are soothing and easy on the eye, and repeated throughout, while an Oversize-sized salt-water pool and gracious blue stone patio balance and complete this private compound. On the second floor of each structure and from the easily accessible widow's walk, one can enjoy unspoiled, striking views of all three of the island's lighthouses, including the red-stripped Sankaty light in ‘Sconset that meditatively flashes every seven seconds. Deeded access to Polpis Harbor caters to both boat-enthusiasts and beachgoers alike. Designed and drawn by the team Thornewill designs and constructed by Rosscorp this property is above and beyond your typical high-end estate, a truly sustainable paradise that leaves no footprint on this beautiful island. More
9 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 8 Bathroom 1.84 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Spectacular sunsets from the multiple decks of this family compound located on the prestigious North Shore of Dionis. The property consists of a 6-bedroom main house designed by Milton Rowland and 3-bedroom cottage on 2 acres located a short distance to the beach. Enjoy a swim in the 18 x 36 gunite heated pool or soak in the 8x8 hot tub. The second-floor views from the main house afford a spectacular 180-degree view of the ocean, harbor and Tuckernuck. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved