2 Finback LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84687
- Price: $2,195,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 107 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2013Year Built
Situated on the idyllic Finback Lane, this property features custom craftsmanship and ample amenities. The Finback Community offers a large private pool and cabana for residents, while offering close proximity to South Shore beaches, Miacomet Golf Course and Cisco Brewery. The best of both worlds, 2 Finback Lane is the perfect home for those looking for an island retreat, while surrounded by endless activities.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84687
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID26417
- Agent NameCameron Gammill
- Agent Phone508-228-4407
- Desc ParkingOff-Street, 2 cars
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$2,195,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeThe second floor has all of the same high end finishes and hardware as the
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number2
- Location41.2657195, -70.1134622
- StreetFinback Lane
- VillageSouth of Town
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Community Pool, Porch
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos34
- Photo Id List207106,207107,207147,207142,207143,207145,207149,207141,207140,207146,207130,207136,207138,207122,207120,207121,207123,207125,207126,207124,207127,207108,207115,207112,207111,207116,207118,207117,207157,207131,207134,207135,207133,207132
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe recently finished basement features two separate living areas, one of which has a full bath.
- Desc Floor1Enter through a covered porch that leads you to the great room. This open space encompasses the kitchen and dining areas as well as a spacious living area. Details include high-end appliances, a large kitchen island with granite counter tops, a fireplace, horizontal ship lap detailing on the walls and an abundance of windows. The back of the house offers a first floor master suite with an en suite bath and a separate door and porch.
- Desc Floor2The second floor has the same high-end finishes and hardware as the first floor. There's a second en suite master bedroom at the back of the home, which features a private porch that overlooks conservation land. Additionally, there are two en suite guest rooms towards the front of the home. All the bath's feature high-end tile work, granite counters, stainless fixtures and seamless glass.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Date Listed2018-07-06T11:51:44
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2013
- Modification Date07/06/2018
- View Count32
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.0967 Acreage Year Built in 1793.
This Home has undergone a complete historic renovation, keeping its historic character and mixing in all the modern conveniences. The rooms are spacious, the windows are large and the abundant sunlight reflects off the wide old floors and paneling. This house has terrific charm. More
5 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 4 Bathroom 1.01 Acreage Year Built in 1997.
Impeccably maintained main house and cottage on a private acre with mature landscaping and gardens. Three bedroom, two and a half bath main house features open kitchen/living and dining room with vaulted ceilings, expansive decks with distant ocean views. Fireplaces in master bedroom and living room, full unfinished basement. The 2009 built cottage has three floors of living, two bedrooms and two full baths. Multiple porches and decks, koi pond and shed make this property a must see! More
4 Bedrooms Village Middle Moors. 4 Bathroom 0.36 Acreage Year Built in 1998.
Set privately behind tall privet and surrounded by conservation land this comfortable four bedroom, four and one half bath home offers spacious living areas and private outdoor living. The open kitchen, dining and main living area are perfect for entertaining and flow effortlessly out to the beautiful back deck and yard. The separate first floor den offers a quiet place to read or watch TV. This peaceful tucked away Middle Moors property has a lot to offer, including central A/C, attached garage, outdoor shower and every bedroom has it's own en-suite bath. More
4 Bedrooms Village South of Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1199 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Finback Lane, in the heart of Nantucket. New construction with pool and cabana. Custom built house abutting over 4 acres of conservation land with walking paths. Centrally located with close proximity to Cisco Beach, Miacomet Golf and Bartlett Farm. This house is under construction and unique with high end appliances, open floor plan and great outdoor space. At the end of the paver stones road is a path that leads to the private pool and cabana. This house is built with the highest level of quality, Nantucket with all the creatures of comfort in a very convenient location. 5 Finback Lane is quality construction with shiplap walls, crown molding, oak floors, marble countertops, and tiled baths. Bring your toothbrush and enjoy all Nantucket has to offer. *Photos are of another home in the development. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1461 Acreage Year Built in 2001.
An in town compound awaiting your finishing touches. Three bedroom, 2 bath main house with harbor views from widows walk; Two bedroom, two bath cottage with separate parking off Warren Street and unfinished framed garage with unfinished framed studio with bath above. More
4 Bedrooms Village South of Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1199 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
This custom-designed Nantucket home offers exceptional craftsmanship complete with high-end finishes and appliances. The interior of the home embraces island-style while still maintaining chic elegance. Located in the Finback Community, which offers access to a beautiful shared private pool and cabana, this home is just moments to South Shore Beaches, Miacomet Golf Course, Bartlett's Farm, and Cisco Brewery. Professional landscaping and hardscaping complete the property and offer exceptional space for al fresco dining and entertaining. *Photos are from another property in the development* More
5 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 4 Bathroom 0.33 Acreage Year Built in 1911.
Just steps away from the beach and a world-class hotel and restaurant, two side-by-side quaint, authentic Wauwinet cottages enjoy a premiere location. There are two bedrooms in one cottage, with a unique charm and wraparound deck, and three bedrooms in the other, which was recently renovated with newly installed central air-conditioning. Stone paths, mature shade trees and landscaping between the two cottages offer privacy and the option to live in one while renting the other. Drive an SUV to Great Point for a sunset barbecue, fishing, swimming and other water sports on the secluded easternmost point on Nantucket. More
4 Bedrooms Village South of Town. 4 Bathroom 0.15 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
The "Willow" is nestled on Cranberry Lane in Beach Plum. This decorator inspired home offers incomparable finishes both inside and out. The ship lap wall finishes add warmth and depth to the reclaimed barnboard style flooring. The outdoor living area is enhanced by stunning gardens, large covered porches and a huge bluestone patio with private spa! Beautiful kitchen opens to dining area and living area with gas fireplace. This home offers a myriad of possibilities for flexible living with three finished floors. The sun room overlooks the private spacious yard. Lower level offers additional living space and a private gym area. Beach Plum's community amenities include large infinity-edge swimming pool, Har-tru tennis court, beautifully landscaped park with Bocce Court and club house with fitness center. Sonos system installed. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved