240 Polpis RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84686
- Price: $7,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 108 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1987Year Built
It's the Good Life! Serenity and Privacy await on shore and on the water. This gracious 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath harborfront home in Polpis is located on 7.2-acres with a 2-car garage and a 260-foot pier including a title float for the tie-up of two boats. The property is surrounded by 500+ acres of conservation lands. This is truly a boaters' dream as it is one of 15 licensed, privately-owned docks on the island. Imagine, from your dock to one of the Yacht Clubs, the Angler's Club or the Town Pier within fifteen minutes. On your boat ride back, pull out your fishing pole, drop in a line and reel in a Striped Bass or tie up at The Wauwinet for lunch. The tastefully designed interior rooms are spacious, light-filled and take full advantage of the spectacular views. This truly unique waterfront property must be seen to be appreciated!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84686
- Agent ID15167
- Agent NameElizabeth Almodobar
- Agent Phone5082286999
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-6999
- List Price$7,995,000
- Broker ID502
- Broker NameBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Island Properties
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeViking
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos39
- Photo Id List207103,207097,207066,207098,207068,207067,207069,207070,207071,207072,207073,207074,207075,207076,207077,207078,207079,207080,207081,207082,207083,207084,207085,207086,207087,207088,207089,207090,207091,207092,207093,207094,207102,207100,207101,207095,207096,207104,207099
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number240
- Location41.29261, -70.023141
- StreetPolpis Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHeart Pine / Tile
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescDrainage Easements.
- Date Listed2018-07-05T16:48:59
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1987
- Year Renovated2016
- Modification Date07/05/2018
- View Count24
- Desc BasementPartially finished basement with large entertainment area, utility room and workshop. There is an interior staircase as well as bulkhead to the back yard from the workshop area.
- Desc Floor1Front formal entry into foyer with heart pine floors, which carry throughout, and a Compass Rose painted by Tina Law. Powder room with marine mural. Open concept kitchen and dining area with views of Polpis Harbor. The kitchen features cypress cabinetry, a large center island with bar seating, double sink, trash compactor and wet bar area. Large pantry with wine fridge. Living room with built-in entertainment center, doors out to large deck, Vermont Castings propane stove with brick hearth and expansive views. The family room continues the commanding views with doors out to the large deck and a brick fireplace. Side informal entry to mudroom with laundry and corner office.
- Desc Floor2Master ensuite bedroom with vaulted ceilings, expansive views, a ceiling fan and a large master walk-in closet with multiple levels of built-in storage drawers. The ensuite master bath features a separate tub / shower arrangement with jacuzzi soaking tub, decoratively tiled shower, granite counters and nickle fixtures. Three additional ensuite bedrooms on this level, two with showers and one with a jacuzzi tub/shower. Hallway linen and storage closets. All bathrooms were fully renovated in 2017.
- Desc Floor3Attic
- Half Baths1
3 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 3 Bathroom 4.23 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
Dionis Waterfront Property with Magnificent Views on Exclusive Eel Point .... Short walk to the beach. Bright and light summer home at the end of Eel Point Road. Overlooks acres of conservation land and the Nantucket Sound. Views of Madaket harbor as well. This is the last large (4.3 acres) lot before the ocean at Eel Point. Live in this beautiful home while you design your new secluded estate, simply the best of both worlds. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 4 Bathroom 1.1181 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
"WATERFRONT SURFSIDE" Ocean Front Beach House on Nonantum Avenue. Stroll from this contemporary four bedroom house, set back off the road and with room for expansion, over the manicured lawn and garden, to a private meandering pathway surrounded by lush natural seaside vegetation, onto a prime section of Surfside Beach, one of Nantucket's most beautiful South Shore Atlantic beaches. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 0.7864 Acreage Year Built in 2014.
Style and perfection at the beach. Spectacular ocean views from master suite. Newly built in 2014 with great architecture. The quality and design elements really set this house apart. Highlights include the ultimate great room with a superb kitchen and generous dining area enhanced by dramatic vaulted ceilings, fabulous trusses and a modern open butler's pantry. The impressive volume continues in the living room and again in the master suite. Windows along the south and west are abundant to take in every last color of the Surfside sunsets. The pool is perfectly positioned with an outdoor fireplace at the west end. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved