50 Lovers LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84668
- Price: $3,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 54 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
Elegant and private, this beautiful Nantucket retreat features a welcoming front porch, and three floors of finished living space with almost 3800 sq ft of living area. A fenced yard, blue stone patio and a heated Gunite pool with built-in spa make for a perfect back yard abutting tall trees and a wooded backdrop. There is a pool cabana that can be upgraded to additional outdoor living space. The house is sited on the lot to provide all-day shade for the covered patio while ensuring full sun and a breeze-free area for the pool and spa. Plenty of space for multiple cars and/or a boat storage. Almost 3/4 of an acre of land on a quiet road within a very short distance to Nobodeer and Surfside beaches, this is an ideal location for a beach house all the while close to many amenities. Each detail was carefully selected for comfortable island living including: beautiful white oak floors, natural light throughout the open and airy layout, high velocity central air, Sonos system, instant hot water heaters and booster heat pumps are just a few key features. This property has a solid rental history, making this an excellent investment.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84668
- Agent ID38678
- Agent NameAnna Nagys
- Agent Phone508-228-3202
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$3,995,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type2
- Dishwasher TypeViking
- Dryer TypeLG inverter Direct Drive/ Sensor Dry
- Fridge TypeViking
- Stove TypeViking
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG inverter Direct Drive
- Date Listed2018-08-02T21:36:35
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date08/02/2018
- View Count11
- Building Number50
- Location41.2535192, -70.0829007
- StreetLovers Lane
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Foundation TypePoured Foundation
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescNone known
- Number of Photos37
- Photo Id List211193,211169,211166,211172,211174,211171,211178,211201,211176,211177,211181,211180,211175,211185,211173,211170,211182,211183,211184,211195,211196,211194,211192,211191,211188,211187,211189,211186,211198,211199,211197,211200,211179,211168,211167,211164,211165
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementSpacious Finished Lower Level. Comfortable family room area with large screen tv, game room area, small bar. Exterior door and staircase to access the rear yard for pool, spa and cabana. Additional room with conveniently located full bathroom can be used as a den for extra guests or a gym. Additional storage/closet space.
- Desc Floor1A welcoming entry draws you into an open style living space made for entertaining. The living/grand room area graced by cathedral ceiling with a charming gas fireplace and French doors that lead to the patio makes a dramatic point. That beautiful space is flows through an elegant dining room with floor to ceiling French doors, overlooking to the inviting and relaxing pool area. Stylish gourmet chefs kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its granite counters, marble center island with seating, large pantry and top of the line appliances like Viking - fridge, stove, dishwasher, built in microwave; New Air wine cooler; Houser kitchen sink. Conveniently located laundry room with a stackable LG Inverter Direct Drive Washer and dryer that allow superior wash performance. Side door that leads to the deck and an outdoor shower with a changing section. The first-floor guest suite offers an en-suite bath with a tiled shower that can be kept as a bedroom or used as an office/den.
- Desc Floor2The divine master suite presents cathedral ceiling featuring high efficiency Big Ass Luxe ceiling fas, walk-in closet en-suit bath with a soaking tub and beautifully tiled shower. Overlooking the living room, the master bedroom has the full privacy and comfort. Two spacious guest bedrooms, Jack and Jill beautiful bath with a soaking tub and spacious granite shower overlooking the private yard complete the elegant flow of this floor.
- First Floor Beds1
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
Fabulous family retreat! Relax at this oasis in this sought after Monomoy location, featuring a four bedroom main house, one bedroom cottage and private pool. All set on a lovely, manicured, one acre+ lot. The property also enjoys a mooring just down the road in Monomoy Harbor, that a new buyer could renew. This house is move in ready for your Buyer's immediate enjoyment! More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 0.1444 Acreage Year Built in 1747.
Prominent Cliff Road antique with five bedrooms, lovely outdoor space, off-street parking and views of Nantucket Sound from the roof walk. Nice floor plan with formal entertaining areas and cozy living spaces with French doors, multiple fireplaces and old-world charm such as wide board antique pine flooring, original molding, doors, decorative windows and raised paneling throughout. Appealing location an easy stroll into downtown Nantucket and North Shore Beaches. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE Ease into this newly renovated contemporary five bedroom home with multiple living spaces. This home is located on a quiet shelled street. Attractively landscaped with mature hedges and perennial gardens. Wonderfull back porch for outside entertaining. Attached one car garage, custom built shed, and off street parking. Go to External Links and Virtual Tour. More
4 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 4 Bathroom 0.93 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
The magic of Wauwinet - Sunrise over the Atlantic, Sunset over the Harbor - this private manicured property is blessed with both. The large family home with three levels of living, stunning views, and every amenity (including wet sauna, cinema, and gym), feels like it's floating over the sea. There is a detached garage and apartment for family to come and enjoy the deeded beach access. Views from the vaulted living, kitchen, and dining areas wrap around the space and remind you that you are settled between two shining bodies of water. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.64 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
Historic Main Street property that has had only four owners since 1837. It has recently been subdivided under the 81L subdivision law and now consists of two lots. Front property is 12,972 sf and consists of house and shed. A curb cut application is in progress. Back property which is accessed from Morey Lane is 15,085 sf Both properties have substantial ground cover available. Owners will not sell separately at this time. AN ANTIQUE LOVER'S DELIGHT. A TRUE GEM More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This gracious, 1830's-circa Federal style home is being brought to market as a thorough and masterful renovation orchestrated by Andrew Kotchen, principal of the prominent New York City architectural firm, Workshop/APD, and frequently featured in Architectural Digest - most recently in March 2018. Impeccably maintained and in pristine condition, this offering represents an opportunity for a discerning buyer to own a five bedroom, five and one-half bathroom home on Upper Main Street, unarguably the most prestigious address on Nantucket Island. Beautiful custom work, magnificent craftsmanship, an overriding respect for the historic integrity of era and place, and modern amenities - including commercial art gallery lighting throughout the house - are among the hallmarks that enhance this lovely home and make it a must see for the buyer desiring the very best. The house is sited well above street level and, as is typical with the Federal style, the façade is elegant in its simplicity. The front elevation is clapboard (this is painted in a high sheen muted gray), with side and rear elevations shingled in the true island tradition. Perched on the hip roof is a widow's walk, where views of the historic neighborhood can be enjoyed. Fully sound proofed, occupants enjoy this prime location on Main Street without being disturbed by passersby. Clearly, no expense has been spared. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.1157 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly built home in desirable Brant Point offers a light and bright open floor plan with living with fireplace, kitchen and dining room that opens onto a spacious back deck. This custom design has multiple living spaces inside and out, including four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, and a Widow's Walk with views of Nantucket Harbor and Sound. Located in the heart of Brant Point, this property is in close proximity to Town, Children's Beach and Jetties Beach. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.11 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way Village. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, as well as Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Clarke Brothers Builders and Audrey Sterk Design came together in the creation of 1 Mariner Way, at Mariner Village. Recently completed, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and in turn-key condition. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant. More
4 Bedrooms Village Squam. 4 Bathroom 1.4 Acreage Year Built in 1978.
An Island Getaway... Private path to the ocean beach, covered porches, outdoor living, spa and a beautiful yard. This restful year round beach home features 4 bedrooms, 41/2 baths, spacious living areas, and an open kitchen/ family room with fireplace. Property includes a 2 car garage with attached boat house and loft which can be updated into a cottage, studio, additional living area or pool house. Enjoy the sunrises and sunsets from this beautifully landscaped and well cared for property. New 6 bedroom septic system, protective view easement and potential for a pool. Located across the street from over 260 acres of Nantucket Conservation Land. The peaceful location, inviting interior design and idyllic surroundings unite to make this a one of a kind property. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.0806 Acreage Year Built in 1803.
Located on one of the most charming streets in the Old Historic District, this historic house has been completely and thoughtfully transformed into a magnificent new home. Its three naturally light filled levels of finished living space now feature a stunning new kitchen and mudroom wing. The house also now has five bedrooms, each with an en suite bath, including a first floor bed and bath, and a powder room. Meticulous attention to detail and custom craftsmanship are evident throughout—in the home's elegant built-in cabinetry, paneling, moldings, mantels and fireplace surrounds, and in its beautifully re-milled, restored and refinished original pine flooring. A newly landscaped private back yard and large deck allow for gracious outdoor living. With its two off street parking spaces, central AC, heated bathroom floors, high end finishes, fixtures and appliances, and fabulous new furnishings, 37 Pine Street is a complete package of style, sophistication and comfort. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved