49 Hulbert AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84642
- Price: $10,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 49 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1985Year Built
Harborside living at its best! Sited on desirable Hulbert Avenue in the heart of Brant Point, this beachfront home offers a front row experience to an active water view, the 4th of July fireworks and the melodies of the Boston Pops Orchestra's annual summer concert. Facing Coatue and Great Point Lighthouse in the distance, the siting affords both sunrise and sunset views and is a very short bike ride to Jetties Beach and pavilion, Brant Point Lighthouse and Town.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84642
- Agent ID15157
- Agent NameLaura Fletcher
- Agent Phone508.228.2266
- Desc ParkingTwo cars
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$10,900,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee Deed for a foot path and view easement. Order of Conditions. Quarterboard is excluded from the sale.
- Date Listed2018-06-30T12:20:22
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1985
- Year Renovated2014
- Modification Date06/30/2018
- View Count22
- Building Number49
- Location41.292231, -70.0993678
- StreetHulbert Avenue
- VillageBrant Point
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Yard TypeBeachfront
- Foundation TypePilings
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeFrigidaire stack
- Fridge TypeGE Profile
- Stove TypeGE 4-burner gas stove
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeFrigidaire stack
- Desc BasementSpace under the road-side of the house is accessed through a garage door and is the ideal spot to store bicycles, a dingy and outdoor furnishings in the off season.
- Desc Floor1A two-story foyer with front-to-back views which serves as the stage for the daily comings and goings of the ferries and sailboats. To the right of the main foyer is a guest suite with a private tub/shower bath. To the left is the newly renovated kitchen offering a long center island with seating for four, multiple work areas and access to the back mudroom/laundry area. Straight ahead is a versatile space surrounded by windows and doors, an ideal area for a dining table or informal living area. The living room, which has a front row seat to the moored boats bobbing lazily out front, is accented with built-ins, a fireplace and wetbar as well as a split AC unit and multiple doors and windows leading to the deck which spans the entire width of the house.
- Desc Floor2A sweeping staircase leads to the second floor. To the left is a bedroom and straight ahead is an office with two walls of windows looking towards both Jetties and to Coatue. A bathroom with a shower is found out in the hallway. The master bedroom suite is flooded with light and has a vaulted ceiling, two stories of windows, split AC unit, wood burning fireplace and a balcony offering a front row seat to the harbor. A newly renovated bathroom with a double sink vanity and a glass/tile shower are found in the private bathroom. An additional guest bedroom with a window seat and a private bathroom with a tub/shower complete the second floor.
- Desc Floor3Accessed by ladder-steps, the third floor includes a bathroom with a shower, multiple storage areas and built ins, and three ships bunks offering a crow's nest view of the comings and goings of the harbor.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.204 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
Beautifully redesigned by Botticelli and Pohl Architects and renovated by O'Connor Custom Builders, “Shell Landing” has truly been transformed into a majestic, gracious island getaway located a stone's throw from the Brant Point Lighthouse and beach! The front arbor, mature gardens, high hedges, trellises, terraces with detailed stone work and wonderful landscaping are just the framing for the sweeping harbor views and summer breezes this outstanding property enjoys. The property is set high above Easton Street and Hulbert Avenue and its wide, wrap around, covered front porch is an ideal respite to watch the ever changing island movements of the Brant Point area and boating activity in both Nantucket Harbor and Sound. There are dramatic views from every room as well as from the spacious and light filled Master Suite with a private balcony offering views of Nantucket Sound framed below by the mature and exceptional gardens. The covered outdoor porches and stunning yard are perfect for entertaining and intimate gatherings alike, as well as the spacious roof walk which includes a retractable dining table and bar nearby, ideal for fireworks, sunsets and glorious panoramic vistas of the island and beyond. The interior of the home reflects scrupulous attention to detail with only the highest level of materials and detailed craftsmanship throughout. Whether you are looking for the perfect summer retreat or want to enjoy all of the island seasons, look no further than this exquisite and sophisticated one of a kind property! More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Vinecliff is a one-of-a-kind location on the Cliff. Surrounded by beautiful old trees and privet hedges PKG Designbuild has constructed and furnished this special home with around the corner access to Steps Beach, North Shore beaches, and town. Open living spaces and comfortable bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms complete this turn-key home on the Cliff. The living space on the third floor leads to a roof walk offering beautiful views of Nantucket Harbor. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved