3 Mariner WayNantucket MAMLS Number 84632
- Price: $4,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 82 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Audrey Sterk Design, and Clarke Brothers Builders came together in the creation of 3 Mariner Way. Completed in Spring of 2018, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and turn-key. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84632
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15227
- Agent NameBrian Sullivan
- Agent Phone508-414-1878
- Desc ParkingYes, off-street parking for two cars.
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$4,750,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescMariner Way Home Owners Association, Private Way
- Date Listed2018-06-30T11:35:42
- Other ViewsPond
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date06/30/2018
- View Count36
- Building Number3
- Location41.277515, -70.093646
- StreetMariner Way
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Garden
- Yard TypeLarge Deck, Brick Patio with Firepit, Town-Lawn
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak\Tile
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeBertazzoni
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Number of Photos52
- Photo Id List205851,205532,205533,205530,205848,205518,205489,205529,205525,205519,205514,205515,205516,205517,205531,205528,205510,205511,205513,205507,205509,205523,205527,205526,205492,205494,205498,205495,205488,205524,205521,205520,205493,205490,205508,205491,205501,205504,205502,205503,205497,205499,205496,205506,205505,205500,205522,205535,205534,205536,205849,205850
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc Floor1As you step off of this new intimate street, you are greeted by the calming foyer as the pristine oak floors direct your line of sight down a gracious hall. On your left is a powder room lined with custom designed Audrey Stark wallpaper, Lacava wall-mounted fixtures and custom oak vanity. A beautiful stairway wrapped in channel groove wall boards, painted in a color complimenting the Hale Navy newel post and rails will lead you to the second floor. The hall opens to an expansive open dining and kitchen area with Bertazzoni six-burner gas range and oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, large country sink by Blanco, and a stunning center island with quartz Calacatta Gold countertops. The butler's pantry includes a Sub-Zero wine cooler, built-in microwave, countertop space for small kitchen appliances, and plentiful storage. The dining room offers seating for six and flows effortlessly to a large porch perfect for outdoor lounging and entertaining. The kitchen opens to a spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace and harbor views. Custom sliding barn doors off the main hallway create a sense of privacy when desired in the den which is complete with a large 60-inch flat screen television and custom cabinetry. Continuing down the hall, there is a spacious laundry room with custom cabinetry and a sink. A mud room offers additional access to the rear deck where you will enjoy views of Nantucket Harbor. Completing the first floor is a light and bright bedroom and en-suite bathroom that includes a beautifully tiled walk-in shower complete with glass doors and zero threshold.
- Desc Floor2Following the stairs to the second-floor landing, windows let in natural light and views of Nantucket Harbor, Monomoy, Shimmo and beyond. The first bedroom has a vaulted ceiling creating an open and airy feel with an en-suite bath with shower. The second bedroom has a foyer entry opening to a beautiful bath that includes a large walk-in shower. Continue to the bedroom with vaulted ceilings and tremendous views of Nantucket Harbor to the east. The third bedroom on the second floor is a complete Suite with an entry hall the first opens to a large bath, filled with beautiful porcelain and marble, dual vanity, large Wetstyle soaking tub and walk-in shower. The hall continues and includes a linen closet, a large hanging closet, and a separate walk-in closet with custom built-in shelving, dresser and hanging racks. The hall to the suite ends with the bedroom, again with vaulted ceilings and tremendous Nantucket Harbor views.
- FireplacesYes - Gas
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.308 Acreage Year Built in 1939.
One of the most magical properties in historic downtown Nantucket. Set on a uniquely oversized lot with beautiful, mature landscaping, the setting is completely private, yet accessible to everything. The home exudes old world charm and lends itself to gatherings; this is an ideal setting for entertaining and creating memories. Multiple fireplaces, grand living room, sunny eat-in kitchen, finished third floor, off-street parking and garage, and phenomenal outdoor space with a gorgeous shade tree, small pond and secret garden. A truly special offering. Potential to sub-divide the property. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Cliff living at its finest! Open and airy five bedroom, five and one half bath home with bonus den and full bath. Open main living/dining area, gourmet kitchen, first floor master suite, bright bedrooms with built-ins. Finished lower level with family/game room and additional bedroom and bath. Enjoy entertaining and dining on the back deck and a short visit around the corner to The Westmoor Club. Or spend the day at Hinckley Lane Beach, just 200 yards away, across the street. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 0.57 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
Cisco Beach gem. Five doors down from the ocean. Large main house and cottage. Wonderful landscaped grounds with heated plunge pool/spa. Lots of outdoor living space; wrap around porches, second floor decks with views, stone patio with fire pit and built-in gas grill. The inverted floor plan takes advantage of views of the water. Three bedrooms on the first floor with sitting room and two full baths (one is en suite). The second floor is an open concept space with multiple sitting areas, a true cook's kitchen, fireplace and overlooking loft. The master is down a short hall and has it's own sitting room/office, and fireplace. This can be closed off from the rest of the living space. The cottage is modern and sunny and sits at the back of the property. This home is truly intended to take advantage of our fantastic summer indoor-outdoor lifestyle. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This gracious, 1830's-circa Federal style home is being brought to market as a thorough and masterful renovation orchestrated by Andrew Kotchen, principal of the prominent New York City architectural firm, Workshop/APD, and frequently featured in Architectural Digest - most recently in March 2018. Impeccably maintained and in pristine condition, this offering represents an opportunity for a discerning buyer to own a five bedroom, five and one-half bathroom home on Upper Main Street, unarguably the most prestigious address on Nantucket Island. Beautiful custom work, magnificent craftsmanship, an overriding respect for the historic integrity of era and place, and modern amenities - including commercial art gallery lighting throughout the house - are among the hallmarks that enhance this lovely home and make it a must see for the buyer desiring the very best. The house is sited well above street level and, as is typical with the Federal style, the façade is elegant in its simplicity. The front elevation is clapboard (this is painted in a high sheen muted gray), with side and rear elevations shingled in the true island tradition. Perched on the hip roof is a widow's walk, where views of the historic neighborhood can be enjoyed. Fully sound proofed, occupants enjoy this prime location on Main Street without being disturbed by passersby. Clearly, no expense has been spared. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1750.
Antique gem located in the heart of town steps from Main Street. This spacious residence, built in 1750, has been thoughtfully and lovingly cared for over the year's. The kitchen was updated and remodeled in 2009 and the bathrooms were remodeled in 1981. Features include original wide pine floorboards, spacious rooms with high ceiling height and many of the rooms have a fireplace and custom built-ins. The off street parking is located behind the house off Starbuck Court, a charming and quiet dead-end lane. Lovely, elevated wrap-around deck overlooks the spacious side yard with mature and well cared for gardens. Private, enclosed outdoor shower. Truly a special and rare offering! More
5 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 5 Bathroom 0.8878 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly constructed five bedroom home located on a quiet and private lane with views of the ocean and Sesachacha Pond. Enjoy walking to the beach, only moments from your home, accessed by a private deeded right of way. This home features an open floor plan with three floors of living, a two tiered patio surrounding a pool, and an oversized garage. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.2513 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Tucked in on a quiet side street in the highly sought after Brant Point area, "Summer Salt" is a one of a kind home. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and an open floor plan make this spacious home ideal for family living. Just moments away from Town, Jetties Beach, and the Galley Restaurant, this 2006 Micky Rowland design and Steve Lindsey build offers easy access to some of Nantucket's most loved attractions. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 5 Bathroom 0.1833 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Just bring your bathing suit... Rare Cisco offering. 4 bedroom, 5 full and two half bath house in mint condition is being offered turnkey, fully furnished. Renovated and lifted from top to bottom in 2016/17 with no expense spared, including surround sound throughout, central a/c, custom furniture and much more. First floor water views, prime steps to the beach location, view enveloped outdoor living areas, open floor plan - this one is not to be missed. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.1157 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly built home in desirable Brant Point offers a light and bright open floor plan with living with fireplace, kitchen and dining room that opens onto a spacious back deck. This custom design has multiple living spaces inside and out, including four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, and a Widow's Walk with views of Nantucket Harbor and Sound. Located in the heart of Brant Point, this property is in close proximity to Town, Children's Beach and Jetties Beach. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
"Watercolors", an historic replica of a 1800's Nantucket home, has been completely renovated in 2018. Close proximity to historic Main Street, this home is set back from Hussey Street and extends all the way to Academy Hill. 2 off-street parking spots and sunny side patio features a 7x9 luxurious spa, built-in grilling station and outdoor shower. This house features a large open floor plan with multiple living spaces, state of the art kitchen, with European custom cabinetry, 5 bedrooms all ensuite on four levels on living. Sonos and CAT6 wiring throughout. This stunning home is one of a few in-town turnkey properties currently on the market. Ground cover remaining for additional structure or garage. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved