202 & 210 Eel Point RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84620
- Price: $8,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 57 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
7.9 acres, Privacy, Acreage, Beach access, Private Golf, Impressive Grounds, with outdoor areas ideal for entertaining or simply relax in this mature setting. Enjoy the recently built 18'X48' pool and pool Cabana or practice your golf swing from 5 different tee areas from 160 yards. The 5+ bedroom main house has large open common rooms that are filled with light, multiple fireplaces, with views over the moors to Nantucket Sound. Out buildings include two 3 car garages, one has a loft apartment, Large storage areas above that can developed for more living space. It's a short walk to Warren's Landing beach and boat moorings or Eel Point beaches for fishing and swimming. Lots of expansion potential. This is a must see, and the value is unbeatable.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$8,900,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15204
- Agent NameRobert Young
- Agent Phone508-325-1571
- MLS Number84620
- Broker ID505
- Broker NameKillen Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-228-0976
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeCherry
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeBosch & Whirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeSix burner Thermador
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch & Whirlpool
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1996
- Date Listed06/22/2018
- Modification Date07/17/2018
- View Count7
- Building Number202 & 210
- Location41.289573, -70.189186
- StreetEel Point Road
- Desc Parkingextensive parking areas
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Water ViewDistant Sound
- Easement DescRestricted building envelope. See deed.
- Number of Photos52
- Photo Id List205263,205261,205262,205260,205257,206331,206336,206333,205258,205259,206343,206344,206339,206341,206340,206332,206342,205256,205255,205228,206321,206335,206315,206337,206316,206318,206319,206317,206320,206327,206322,206323,206328,206329,206324,206325,206326,206330,205236,205235,205238,205240,205244,205243,205245,205239,205242,205241,205247,205248,205246,205230
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingLoft living above a 3 car garage. This bright open living space is warm and inviting.
- Desc BasementFinished basement with huge open office and game room area, additional laundry and storage rooms.
- Desc Floor1Professional chef's kitchen, breakfast room, formal dining, formal living room, bedroom wing has 2 guest bedrooms with en-suite baths. Powder room. First floor is surrounded by covered porches and decks that extend the living areas in all directions.
- Desc Floor2Second floor great room overlooks, private lawn, moors and distant views of Nantucket Sound. Extensive decks draw you to the outside for the views and cool breezes. The master bedroom wing has his and hers dressing rooms and a fabulous master bathroom. Laundry and powder room.
- Desc Floor33 rooms ideal for children with good separation for privacy.
- FireplacesSix, four wood & two gas
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths2
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Second DwellingExisting
- Yard TypeSpectacular gardens, private, expansive lawn.
Village Hummock Pond. 0.2 Acreage Year Built in 0.
Nice buildable lot in well developed vacation neighborhood. In the Hummock Pond/Cisco area of Nantucket this property is approx 1.5 miles to Town and 2.5 to Cisco Beach. Not far from Bartlett Farm, 167 Hummock Seafood, Cisco Brewery and Boatyard Farm this property has access to Hummock Pond Road Bike Path. Build Nantucket Dream home in this highly sought after location. Cluster Subdivision regulations apply, allowable ground cover is 50% Front yard Setback it 15' Side and Rear 5' More
0 Village Sconset. 0 0.4989 Acreage Year Built in 0.
25 A Clifton is an attractive building lot in the Northwest neighborhood of Sconset. The paving of Burnell St. and build out of Blackfish Lane has resulted in significant growth in this area. Zoning requires a minimum lot size of 1/2 acre so most the homes in the neighborhood tend to be larger with more privacy than the older homes in the center of the village. 25 A has potential ground cover of over 2,700 square feet which could be ample space for a main house, guest cottage and pool cabana. Also, at 1/2 a mile from Sconset Square, 25 A is a convenient bike ride to the Sconset Casino, Post Office and Market. More
Village Town. 0.1163 Acreage Year Built in 0.
A wonderful opportunity to design and build your in-town Nantucket home. Located in the Residential Old Historic Zone this building lot offers 50% ground coverage along with town water and sewer. A terrific value! More
0 Village Sconset. 0 0.47 Acreage Year Built in 0.
Tucked away on a private, white shelled lane, this beautiful 20,000+ sf lot is ready for your Sconset dream house to be built! Abutting hundreds of acres of conservation land, this property offers privacy, serenity, and untouched natural vistas. The property is close proximity to the beach, golf and Sconset village. New construction from the second floor would enjoy unobstructed sunset views over the moors and distant ocean. More
Village Sconset. 0.1147 Acreage Year Built in 0.
Hydrangea Lane is a quiet residential neighborhood where you can design and build your new home abutting conservation land. Golf course views from your second floor. Located on a private cul de sac next to Sconset Land Trust open land which affords a big sky view to the west. A short bicycle ride into the village. HOA Architectural review, no commercial, see deed for other restrictions. More
Village Sconset. 0.5 Acreage Year Built in 0.
This 1/2 acre lot features Atlantic Ocean views, abuts over 300 acres of conservation lands and is in close proximity to the charming village of Sconset. Included in the sale are valuable HDC approved plans, saving the Buyer precious time and resources, and expediting residency. The property was designed for family and friends to gather with over 3000 sq. of thoughtfully designed living spaces. Ability for a pool, which is no longer permitted in the Village of Sconset. More
Village Cliff. 3.07 Acreage Year Built in 0.
Stunning elevated lot at the end of a cul-de-sac on Maxey Pond with Moor, Nantucket Sound and Pond views. Situated on over 3 acres and convenient to both the Madaket and Cliff Road bike paths, beaches and approximately a mile and a half to Town. Abuts 13.81 acres of Nantucket Angler's Club Fishing Hunting,Wildlife and land conservation property. Also abuts Town of Nantucket Founders Cemetery. Last available vacant lot on Maxey Pond. More
Village Tom Nevers. 3.7 Acreage Year Built in 0.
One of the last remaining large lots in Tom Nevers. Almost four acres, abutting conservation land, with unobstructed distant ocean views. Being offered with plans for a beautiful home by BPC Architecture. Or build your dream estate with up to 16 bedrooms, allowed. House, guest house, pool, pool cabana, garage.....Or do a sub-division through the Nantucket Covenant program, to create a covenant lot to sell and lower your cost basis. Endless possibilities! MESA Survey has been completed. There is a 10 foot viewing stand on site. Please see directions on how to get to 30 Devon St. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved