202 & 210 Eel Point RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84620
- Price: $8,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 153 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
7.9 acres, Privacy, Acreage, Beach access, Private Golf, Impressive Grounds, with outdoor areas ideal for entertaining or simply relax in this mature setting. Enjoy the recently built 18'X48' pool and pool Cabana or practice your golf swing from 5 different tee areas from 160 yards. The 5+ bedroom main house has large open common rooms that are filled with light, multiple fireplaces, with views over the moors to Nantucket Sound. Out buildings include two 3 car garages, one has a loft apartment, Large storage areas above that can developed for more living space. It's a short walk to Warren's Landing beach and boat moorings or Eel Point beaches for fishing and swimming. Lots of expansion potential. This is a must see, and the value is unbeatable.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84620
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15204
- Agent NameRobert Young
- Agent Phone508-325-1571
- Desc Parkingextensive parking areas
- Firm Phone508-228-0976
- List Price$8,900,000
- Broker ID505
- Broker NameKillen Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeBosch & Whirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeSix burner Thermador
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch & Whirlpool
- Date Listed2018-06-22T11:49:57
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1996
- Modification Date07/17/2018
- View Count35
- Building Number202 & 210
- Location41.289573, -70.189186
- StreetEel Point Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Yard TypeSpectacular gardens, private, expansive lawn.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeCherry
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Sound
- Easement DescRestricted building envelope. See deed.
- Desc 2nd DwellingLoft living above a 3 car garage. This bright open living space is warm and inviting.
- Desc BasementFinished basement with huge open office and game room area, additional laundry and storage rooms.
- Desc Floor1Professional chef's kitchen, breakfast room, formal dining, formal living room, bedroom wing has 2 guest bedrooms with en-suite baths. Powder room. First floor is surrounded by covered porches and decks that extend the living areas in all directions.
- Desc Floor2Second floor great room overlooks, private lawn, moors and distant views of Nantucket Sound. Extensive decks draw you to the outside for the views and cool breezes. The master bedroom wing has his and hers dressing rooms and a fabulous master bathroom. Laundry and powder room.
- Desc Floor33 rooms ideal for children with good separation for privacy.
- FireplacesSix, four wood & two gas
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
- Number of Photos52
- Photo Id List205257,205263,205261,205262,205260,206331,206336,206333,205258,205259,206343,206344,206339,206341,206340,206332,206342,205256,205255,205228,206321,206335,206315,206337,206316,206318,206319,206317,206320,206327,206322,206323,206328,206329,206324,206325,206326,206330,205236,205235,205238,205240,205244,205243,205245,205239,205242,205241,205247,205248,205246,205230
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved