8 Sheep Pond RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84615
- Price: $2,185,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 93 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1985Year Built
Two for One - 8 Sheep Pond Road consists of 2.2 acres with two, three bedroom homes. The property offers phenomenal views of the Atlantic Ocean, secluded beach, Long pond, Conservation land and the most colorful Madaket Sunsets. Come enjoy everything Madaket has to offer - fishing, swimming, surfing, biking, pristine beaches, Millie's Restaurant and relaxation.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84615
- Agent ID25580
- Agent NameAngel Frazier
- Agent Phone508-367-9557
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-367-9557
- List Price$2,185,000
- Broker ID615
- Broker NameNantucket Realty Advisors
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Flooring TypePine, Carpeting & Vinyl
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-06-25T17:05:56
- Other ViewsPond
- Year Built1985
- Modification Date06/25/2018
- View Count18
- Building Number8
- Location41.2674569, -70.1925731
- StreetSheep Pond Road
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Deck
- Foundation TypeConcrete Block
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewOcean
- Desc 2nd DwellingThe three bedrooms, two bathrooms cottage is located closest to the front of the property. Second floor has a large open living and kitchen concept with cathedral ceilings and wood stove. Sleeping loft is accessed by a ships ladder. The great room o
- Desc BasementFull basement accessible by both interior staircase and exterior with cedar doors and stairs.
- Desc Floor1The first floor consists of an entry foyer and staircase to second floor, master bedroom ensuite, two bedrooms with shared hall bathroom, laundry room and access stairway to basement. First floor bedrooms all enjoy ocean and pond views.
- Desc Floor2Second floor has a semi open floor plan with cathedral ceilings. The large kitchen and dinning are are joined. Dinning area is wrapped with windows overlooking the ocean. Living room with oversized walk out deck.
- Desc Floor3Sleeping loft accessible via ship's ladder.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 1.8642 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
Country home on a beautiful two acre setting within close proximity to popular Surfside beaches. This custom built home consists of three finished floors of living space in addition to a secondary dwelling featuring garage parking for six cars as well as a spacious apartment. The grounds are irrigated and offer considerable outdoor living space and room for a pool. Two (8' x 16') sheds are on the property for additional gear storage. This is a lot of house! More
5 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 4 Bathroom 2.75 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
SEAS THE DAY - Enjoy this made for entertaining charmer with the loft-like open concept great room and cathedral ceilings. There is space to curl up with a book in the crow's nest or spend evenings watching the sunset from the porch, deck or patios. This custom home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms spread about the three finished floors. Set on 2.75 rolling acres on a hill in bucolic Tom Nevers East. Experience Tom Nevers at its best with views to the Sankaty Lighthouse, Altar Rock, Cranberry bogs and the Atlantic Ocean. Also, an added plus is the two bay detached garage with a fully functional apartment above. Potential for expansion, or to add a swimming pool. This property is a must to see! More
5 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 5 Bathroom 2.7548 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac this private three acre lot in Tom Nevers abuts Nantucket Conservation Foundation land. The main house has four bedrooms, and four baths with an open floor plan and the cottage has one bedroom and one and a half baths. They are sited to allow for privacy from one another. It is a short walk to some of the South shore's most pristine beaches. Plenty of room for expansion. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved