39 South Cambridge StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84590
- Price: $624,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 23 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1974Year Built
Recently updated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath town house with wall-mounted mini-split units providing A/C and Heat, granite kitchen counters, new insulation, windows and sliding doors, 2 private decks, attractive patio, outdoor shower, and so much more! Wood floors throughout. Sale of this property is contingent upon Sellers securing new purchase. Unit is 16 ft wide model, with a bump out, affording windows on two sides of kitchen, and first floor front bedroom.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84590
- Agent ID15305
- Agent NameNicole Bousquet
- Agent Phone508-221-6810
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$624,900
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewDistant Ocean
- Easement DescShared well. Shared septic. Easements in favor of New England Telephone & Telegraph Co; Madaket Realty Trust; and others. See Deed. Lot 587 on Plan 3092-43. See Document 15004 on Cert. of Title No. 7027. Chapter 185 of General Laws.
- Building Number39
- Location41.273674, -70.186768
- StreetSouth Cambridge Street
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Deck
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Typewood - bamboo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeAmana
- Stove TypeElectric
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Desc BasementNewly insulated crawl space.
- Desc Floor1Enter foyer to center hall with new Whirlpool Washer and Dryer, new built-in dehumidification system, two large storage closets, and utility closet with access to the newly insulated crawl space. Full Bath with updated tile in Tub/Shower. Two Bedrooms, one with large sliding doors to a covered deck, sunny patio, and outdoor shower. A/C and Heat wall-mounted mini split with electric hot water back up.
- Desc Floor2Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen area with partial cathedral ceiling and sliding doors to a new private second floor deck with pastoral and distant ocean view. Nice built-in storage closet. A/C and Heat wall-mounted mini split with electric hot water back up.
- Desc Floor3Master Bedroom with private Bath with shower and walk-in closet. Bedroom is bright and sunny, and offers cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan. A/C and Heat wall-mounted mini split with electric hot water back up.
- First Floor Beds2
- Date Listed2018-09-28T18:09:01
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1974
- Year Renovated2014
- Modification Date09/28/2018
- View Count7
3 Bedrooms Village Tuckernuck. 1 Bathroom 0.4912 Acreage Year Built in 1880.
3 Bedroom "farm house" on Tuckernuck Island situated on a half acre of land with glimpses of the ocean from the second story. Includes Garage and small shed. Tuckernuck Island is entirely private and accessed via private boat or small private plane and is entirely "off the grid". Property owners must create their own power via, wind, solar, and or generator. Property Sold As-Is. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved