8 Old North WharfNantucket MAMLS Number 84555
- Price: $6,250,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 123 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1925Year Built
A rare waterfront opportunity on the iconic Old North Wharf. Enjoy a morning coffee on the sun deck off the kitchen and enjoy sunsets with friends on the waterfront decks overlooking Easy Street Basin, the harbor and beyond. After an extensive renovation, this two bedroom, two bath home is ready to be enjoyed for years to come. 8 Old North Wharf was originally named after the ship "Charles and Henry", the ship that Herman Melville sailed on for 6 months in the pacific hunting whales and writing "Moby Dick". It was later renamed "Essex" after the ship that inspired Melville's novel. This is a once in a lifetime chance to own a piece of Nantucket History with all the modern amenities and comforts.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84555
- Agent ID34524
- Agent NameJoe Lloyd
- Agent Phone508-325-5800
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$6,250,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- Foundation TypePiling - 2005
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeJenn-Air
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number8
- Location41.2845571, -70.0969489
- StreetOld North Wharf
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation
- Flooring Type2
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Desc Floor1Master bedroom with sweeping views over Easy Street Basin. French doors lead to a large first floor deck over the harbor with a ladder and outhaul to a mooring. Private master bath with shower. Large closet. Twin bedroom with built in captain's beds. Full hall bathroom with shower.
- Desc Floor2An open floor plan with vaulted ceilings takes advantage of the front row views. Kitchen and pantry have a loft above accessed by a ship's ladder. Sun deck off the kitchen. The second floor waterfront deck has seating for eating and entertaining and thoughtful screening for wind protection. On cooler nights you can cozy up to the fireplace, a perfect place for reading and relaxing.
- First Floor Beds2
- Water ViewHarbor
- Date Listed2018-06-20T16:07:08
- Other ViewsDistant Harbor
- Year Built1925
- Year Renovated2017
- Modification Date06/20/2018
- View Count37
2 Bedrooms Village Pocomo. 1 Bathroom 5.29 Acreage Year Built in 1950.
Stunning expansive harbor front multi parcel property that has been in the same family for over four generations. The property has generous harbor frontage and offers beautiful views. Ideal swimming and boating out your front door! The potential house sites are well off the main road and the gently rolling topography leads to the water's edge. The existing cottage and outbuilding are pre-1955 and are being offered "as-is". More
3 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 3 Bathroom 1.5842 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Set on a spectacular piece of property high above Hither Creek, this charming three bedroom cottage and adjacent one bedroom studio afford stunning views of Madaket's west end. With over 190 feet of harbor frontage, the 1.58 acre parcel allows for plenty of additional ground cover. Minutes from the village's market and restaurant, this quintessential island home recalls classic Nantucket summer pleasures: a spacious yard sloping down to the creek-front, moored boats on the water, a simple, stylish cottage with a large wrap around deck for sunset views and outdoor dining. From the second floor garage studio, expansive views of Madaket Harbor to the east and the Atlantic to the west complete the set of qualities that make this one-of-a-kind property truly exceptional. More
1 Bedrooms Village Pocomo. 1 Bathroom 1.3676 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
Waterfront Pavillion built of the highest quality with a commercial kitchen, world class 3,500 bottle wine cellar and tasting room. Currently set up as a 1 bedroom with private full bathroom. Stunning setting and views with beach stairs to a gorgeous sandy beach. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved