42 Union StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84535
- Price: $3,195,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 75 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2016Year Built
In-Town living at its best. This newly-built, three-story, Union Street home in the ROH, offers modern amenities with classic flair. Designed and built by Blue Flag Development, this four bedroom, three and one half bath home with covered side porch, rear patio, and garage, is a short stroll to the harbor and to Main Street. Walk to your favorite shops and world class restaurants. Great views of Fourth of July fireworks from the generously sized roof walk! A must see.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84535
- Agent ID15199
- Agent NamePatty Tasch
- Agent Phone508-228-4449
- Desc ParkingThree off-street
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$3,195,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeRustic Wide Plank Hardwood
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement DescShared Driveway (rear) Easement
- Date Listed2018-06-04T10:01:06
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built2016
- Modification Date06/04/2018
- View Count14
- Building Number42
- Location41.2798314, -70.0958325
- StreetUnion Street
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Patio
- Yard TypePrivate bluestone patio, with propane-driven fire pit, garage
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeAsko
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool frontload
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeWolf 30"
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool frontload
- Number of Photos55
- Photo Id List202492,202190,202801,202802,202806,202804,202803,202805,202474,202459,202811,202810,202453,202458,202463,202818,202454,202461,202819,202814,202823,202466,202464,202465,202468,202471,202472,202470,202473,202475,202476,202477,202478,202479,202480,202483,202484,202485,202486,202487,202489,202490,202493,202816,202822,202808,202809,202807,202812,202813,202815,202817,202820,202821,202824
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementNo
- Desc Floor1Front entry hall with wide, rustic flooring, boasts a custom mahogany stair rail with wrought iron balusters. Powder room with designer wallpaper on left. To the right of foyer you enter a bright sitting room featuring gas fireplace and elegant yet comfortable furnishings. A custom wet bar with brass and glass shelving connects the front parlor to the dining room with custom wall paper and elegant built-ins. The kitchen features custom cabinetry, 2" Caesarstone countertops with polished nickel hardware and Ralph Lauren pendant lights. The open kitchen extends into a spacious living room with breakfast corner and built-in seating. Custom built-in mudroom storage at side entrance leads out to covered porch and bluestone patio with propane fire-pit. Garage with sliding cedar barn door for entertaining or storage.
- Desc Floor2Spacious landing with sitting area and TV. Floor to ceiling bookshelves. Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling with reclaimed rustic beams and dramatic chandelier. The Master bath features a French limestone floor, marble Spa like shower, separate soaking tub. Polished nickel Watermark bath fixtures. Two spacious guest bedrooms with shared full bath with marble vanity and honed marble bath floor
- Desc Floor3The third floor features a vaulted ceiling, wide plank painted flooring, a full bath and twin beds. Views of Harbor. Ladder to Roof Walk with fabulous Town and Harbor Views.
- Fireplaces1 Gas
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.1229 Acreage Year Built in 1978.
On one of the most desirable streets in town, 7 Darling Street offers 4+ bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths on three floors of living with a wonderful open floor plan ideal for today's lifestyle. A beautiful garden, patio and a lush landscaped yard compliment this charming property located on an oversized lot. Off street parking and potential for expansion. More
3 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 2 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
"CLOVELLY", your opportunity to own a timeless and private Nantucket year round home situated in the Heart of the Sconset Historic District. This masterfully planned residence with an interior design of classical elegance coupled with custom cabinetry, top line appliances, wet bar and walk-in pantry, blends comfort and luxury into one. Outdoor spaces welcome family and friends to gather for relaxing and dining al fresco. The home's open design affords ample space for living and entertaining with a TV lounge area, double living room with fireplace and a sunroom where you can catch up on all of your summer reading! Take the digital 3-D tour of this new listing. Go to External Links and Virtual Tour. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Location! Location! Location! This is a classic Nantucket beach house in a fantastic summer setting, located a short distance to Jetties Beach, The Galley/Cliffside, and Town. This five bedroom home is reminiscent of summer days gone by and recently underwent a significant renovation. The property also offers a separate studio designed by Milton Rowland and built in 2005. It has a loft with a balcony that offers peeks of Great Point Lighthouse, a full bathroom and is a perfect space for an office, art or yoga studio. The property has a successful rental history due to its prime location, making this a great investment. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.0855 Acreage Year Built in 1728.
Turnkey Perfection: Lovely historic home in the heart of Town with peeks of the harbor. Four bedrooms, three and one half baths, three finished floors of living space. Beautiful antique details intact - original pine floors and moldings, six fireplaces, high ceilings, lovely yard and off-street parking. This bright and sunny treasure has been fully renovated and meticulously maintained. More
3 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.0505 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
An impeccable Brant Point home that is well-built and tastefully appointed with lovely decor. It sets the tone for casual sophistication in the most sought after locations on the Island with just a short distance to Town, the Jetties or the South Shore beaches. The slate patio with garden is wonderful for outside dining or enjoy the upper deck and widow's walk harbor views. The property has been an excellent rental with many repeating tenants. Always beautifully maintained this is no doubt, a gem. Sold Furnished with the exception of art. More
3 Bedrooms Village Madequecham. 3 Bathroom 0.37 Acreage Year Built in 1997.
Wonderful upside down beach house. Recently renovated with excellent rental history. Magical views of the ocean from the first and second floor. Walk outside your door and down a path to a gorgeous, pristine Madequecham beach. Three floors of living space and expansion potential. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
This beautiful family home is located on one of Nantucket's most picturesque streets and is ideal for generations to come. The property is secluded by lush landscaping and ample hydrangea filled gardens, while interiors are flooded in natural light by numerous large windows. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.07 Acreage Year Built in 1880.
This beautiful and thoughtfully renovated five bedroom Greek Revival home — built to the highest standards and with the most luxurious finishes — is located in the heart of Nantucket in a quiet residential neighborhood with two generous off-street parking spaces. Three floors of impeccably designed space with five bedrooms, four and a half baths, several living rooms, three fireplaces and a sophisticated chef's kitchen offer magnificent space for large gatherings of family and friends. A private lower level, accessible either from the outside or within the house, features a spacious two bedroom guest suite with a family room, gym, kitchenette as well as its own washer/dryer. Covered porches overlook historic Pine Street and two private patios complete the outdoor living space. There is central air conditioning and a central vacuum system throughout the entire house. More
4 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
Restful and Rejuvenating. Welcome to your chic coastal retreat! This attractive three bedroom, two bath home and one bedroom cottage offers a stylish, contemporary yet casual lifestyle. With impeccable interior attention to detail and ultimate outdoor space, this Codfish Park property makes it the perfect summer escape for picture perfect family vacations. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1037 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
There's no place like home... This stylish residence is nestled on a tranquil lane just a short distance to Main Street. The property retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently located close to Town Center. Custom features throughout, brand new kitchen and baths, finished and furnished third floor and lower level. There is also an garden outbuilding complete with a sitting area, half bath and bedroom for your guests. Manicured grounds. Fenced in yard area, shell driveway for two cars. Move in condition! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved