22 Nonantum AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84530
- Price: $8,800,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 111 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2003Year Built
A true oasis on 1.4 acres across from Surfside beach. This classic gambrel was designed to enjoy the extended ocean views and seaside living. Impressive high ceilings and beautiful trusses are featured in the fabulous second floor great room. Large windows and french doors bring in extraordinary light sunrise to sunset. Your access to the beach is just 250 yards from your path onto Nonantum. This is one of the few remaining double lots in Surfside. The front lawn spans the full width of the property and continues to the cottage and pool house where the bluestone patio spreads out across a fabulous outdoor living space with lounge seating and dining.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84530
- Agent ID15178
- Agent NameCarolyn Durand
- Agent Phone508-566-4713
- Desc ParkingShell driveway off Plumb St. with spacious parking, extended driveway to the garage.
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$8,800,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine
- Dishwasher TypeBosch, Kitchen Aid,
- Dryer TypeMain house two sets; cottage stack & pool house full size
- Fridge TypeSubZero built-in both main house & pool house + drawers
- Stove TypeWolf 6 burner
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMain house two sets; cottage stack & pool house full size
- Date Listed2018-06-01T02:00:57
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2003
- Year Renovated2016
- Modification Date06/01/2018
- View Count13
- Building Number22
- Location41.247378, -70.091536
- StreetNonantum Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Deck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeOver an acre of lawn and extensive gardens
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Number of Photos67
- Photo Id List212312,212406,212316,212402,202007,212412,202148,212419,212394,212398,202188,202181,202182,202178,202183,202185,202184,202180,202186,201953,201961,201952,202175,202179,201951,202176,201950,202173,201947,201946,202171,201970,201969,201972,201979,212399,202159,202167,201967,202003,201971,202168,202177,202172,201973,201981,201966,202162,202161,202166,202163,201934,202155,202169,202164,202165,202174,201957,201960,201959,212396,212416,212401,212418,202012,202010,212422
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingThe perfect cottage across from the pool & pool house. Light and bright with a large deck. An ideal layout for kitchen, dining and living with nice vaulted ceiling. Two guest bedrooms share a full bath.
- Desc BasementFull finished basement with two separate living areas. There is a fun set of built-in bunk beds and a full bath with laundry on one side and media room with wet-bar and half bath on the other. Both sides of basement have separate entry/egress.
- Desc Floor1Enter through the front porch to a spacious foyer tailored with a beautiful staircase and handsome built-in storage. A separate laundry mudroom organizes necessities. Each of the three large bedroom suites has a private deck or porch. There is an elevator off the foyer and stairs to the finished lower level.
- Desc Floor2Great gambrel ceilings enhance the spacious open second floor. Ocean views meet your eye from the kitchen and living space. Off the kitchen is a perfect breakfast and grilling deck. From the living room the french doors open to a larger deck with dining and casual sitting. The dining area has a distinct space under one of the gambrel roof lines. The master suite is spacious and serene. Ocean views and the sound of the surf are part of the aesthetic. The entry all to the suite continues to the walk-in closet. The bath offers two vanities, beautiful tile and great shower. Doors from both bedroom and bath open to a juliet balcony with ocean view. There is also a charming half bathing off the kitchen.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Shawkemo. 6 Bathroom 2.38 Acreage Year Built in 2009.
Beautiful and meticulous compound with the highest quality and finish work throughout. The main dwelling offers several living areas and views over abutting conservation. The first floor has a large family room with French doors opening onto the patio, pool, yard and studio/pool house. The upper level includes cathedral living and dining rooms, kitchen and beautiful master suite. The lower level includes an additional bedroom and bath, home theater, wine cellar and another family/game room and arts and crafts room. There are five wood-burning masonry fireplaces, mahogany wet bar and two laundry rooms, and additional amenities too numerous to mention. This is an extraordinary execution of a brilliant design. Featured in the June/July 2010 issue of Interiors Magazine. More
7 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 0.69 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
This absolutely stunning, eco-friendly, Monomoy compound was designed with a rich palette and constructed with the finest building materials. It raises the bar in design and technology. This home is a complete experience, and offers a modern interior thoughtfully executed by a well known Fairfield, CT designer. No detail is spared throughout this property that includes a seven bedroom main house and a separate three level studio. The perfectly manicured yard includes a backyard surrounded by ipe decking and oversized bluestone. This oasis of a space features an outdoor cabana with tri-sliding doors, multiple gathering areas, a 20x34 heated pool, a recessed, custom built spa and a gas fire pit, creating an entertainer's dream. Additional amenities include a custom built walk-in wine room, a gym, a heated garage as well as a fully automated smart home technology system that controls the entire home. More
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 6 Bathroom 0.92 Acreage Year Built in 2019.
Squam compound currently being constructed on large private piece of property abutting over 250 acres of green protected Nantucket Conservation Foundation land. Outstanding unobstructed water views of the Atlantic Ocean as well as Squam Pond can be seen from the first and second floors of the main house & guest house. The pristine beach is easily accessed from a walking path only 30 yards away. This thoughtfully planned estate is a creative collaboration between Steve Boukus of Clean Lines Building, Interior by Elisa H. Allen Design and Architect TJ Watterson. The Main House, a 5400 square foot home is comprised of 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 3 half baths, cathedral exposed beam ceilings throughout, a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances & stone countertops, clear white oak flooring, a generous mud room/laundry room/pantry/desk, spacious first & second floor living rooms, kitchen lounge, grand dining space, uniquely finished bars on 1st & 2nd floors, central air/climate control, hand-selected stone & glass tile in bathrooms, mudroom, kitchen & bar backsplashes, the latest name-brand lighting fixtures in every room, security/alarm system, Sonos sound system, polished nickel hardware, custom built-ins, woodwork & tasteful wall treatments have been designed for each room. The private 980 square foot guest house is a bright 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom with a full kitchen. There will also be a separate luxurious pool cabana with an outdoor shower & outdoor kitchen, located alongside the 20x40 foot gunite swimming pool surrounded by bluestone coping with an automatic pool cover and a gas firepit. The clean & classic Nantucket style landscaping has been designed to flow from the cedar pergola covered mahogany decks to the large-scale bluestone patios with plenty of sweeping lawn areas and gardens. A buyer purchasing the property at this stage of construction has the rare opportunity to personalize and customize certain aspects to their liking, making it truly their own. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved