69 South Shore RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84520
- Price: $2,295,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 142 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2004Year Built
A winding hydrangea-lined driveway leads up to LOST AT SEA, a beautiful upside-down home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Situated on a very private wooded two acre lot, the property abuts Land Bank land with access to wooded trails and sandy paths leading to south shore beaches. In addition to the spacious interior, there is 1300 sf of mahogany decking and porches offering multiple entertaining and outdoor seating areas. The extensive lawn around the house is beautifully landscaped with dozens of flowering hydrangeas and climbing roses on the west and southern elevations. The ultimate summer or year round residence with two outdoor showers, great decks, porches and gracious lawns. The property allows for an additional 2400 sf of footprint for a guest house, garage, pool and /or tennis court. Peeks of the water from the second floor and panoramic ocean and island views from the roof walk. A bike path on S Shore Rd connects to the island-wide bike path system. Exceptional rental history. Sold Fully Furnished.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84520
- Agent ID15092
- Agent NameMimi Huber
- Agent Phone508-325-2073
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$2,295,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Ocean
- Easement DescSee deed
- Date Listed2018-06-01T17:22:54
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2004
- Modification Date06/01/2018
- View Count26
- Building Number69
- Location41.246888, -70.105239
- StreetSouth Shore Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood/tile/carpet
- Dishwasher TypeGE
- Dryer TypeYes - 3
- Fridge TypeLG
- Stove TypeGE Gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - 3
- Number of Photos53
- Photo Id List212177,212178,201784,205448,205444,205447,205446,205445,202048,202042,206634,206633,202049,202057,202056,202047,206639,202051,206641,206636,202033,202052,202046,206646,202499,206637,206631,206640,202053,202037,206632,202139,206630,202032,206635,206647,202035,206645,202039,206644,206643,202054,208922,206638,202043,202044,202141,202142,202034,202031,206642,208926,208927
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe basement has high ceilings and could be finished as additional living space. Interior and exterior access. Lots of storage space with two additional washers and dryers.
- Desc Floor1The 64' covered front porch, which captures the late day sun, graces the entrance of the house and is furnished with a porch swing and wicker furniture. The first floor opens to a foyer with a sliding glass door leading into the den with built-in wall cabinets housing a 42' flat-screen TV. The adjacent hallway leads to 3 bedrooms including a master suite w/king bed, a queen bedroom and a bedroom with 2 twins. There are also two full baths (one with tub/shower and one with shower only) and a laundry room with access to the back deck. The back deck features two large outdoor showers with changing areas and looks out over the lawn, gardens and neighboring conservation land.
- Desc Floor2The second floor is awash in sunlight and features an open kitchen, dining and living room facing south toward conservation land and the beaches along the south shore. Two sets of French doors lead to a 48' mahogany deck designed for entertaining and dining, with a built-in gas grill, 8' dining table with benches, red cedar glider, and large chaise lounges. The second floor master suite with king bed and master bath with jacuzzi are off the living room. The second floor also includes a powder room and a home office with 32' flat-screen.
- Desc Floor3The third floor is a large open space with lots of dormers, window seats and twin beds. The captain's ladder leads to the roof walk with fabulous 360 degree views and 180 degree views of the south shore.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Squam. 2 Bathroom 1.35 Acreage Year Built in 1972.
Enjoy the quick and easy access to the pristine uncrowded beaches off of Squam Road and the numerous conveniences that the eastern side of the island offers with access to bike paths, Sankaty Head Golf Course, the charming village of Quidnet and the picturesque village of Sconset, the post office, market and three gourmet restaurants. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 2.3 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Almost two and a half acres of privacy on the way to Cisco Beach, and overlooking acres of Land Bank, this property offers many options. Enjoy the existing large house for year round living, or add a guest house and pool, and make it a family compound. Easy proximity to town, the beach, Bartlett Farm, and Cisco Brewery. New bike path is right across the street! More
4 Bedrooms Village Miacomet. 3 Bathroom 1.8 Acreage Year Built in 1980.
Peaceful and private, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has all you need to truly relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Nantucket. Set in a fantastic location, under a 1/4 mile to Miacomet Pond and 1/2 mile to a well-loved ocean beach, this property has easy accessibility to the Surfside bike path, downtown and all of the mid-island amenities. On this 80,001-sq. ft. (2-Builder's Acres) lot, you are allowed 3,200 sq. ft. of ground cover - of which only 1,934 is currently on the ground - this leaves 1,266 sq. ft. remaining. With this you could add an expansion to the existing house, add a Guest House or both. There is an 8-bedroom septic on the property. You could also have a pool on the property which would not count as ground cover. With a pristine, large, secluded yard, multiple decks and a lovingly maintained English garden. There are plenty of reasons to get outside in this special spot; whether it be to enjoy the sunset, visit the area beaches or just enjoy this wonderful oasis! More
3 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 2 Bathroom 1.5 Acreage Year Built in 1952.
A simple Nantucket beach house perched atop a knoll facing spectacular sunsets and views over 30 acres of conservation land and Madaket harbor from both the first and second floor. Launch your boat at Warren's Landing, or take a short drive to Eel Point for calm water beach swimming and fishing. Update the existing cottage with potential for a second dwelling on the one and a half acre lot or create a one-of- a-kind compound in this uniquely beautiful and quiet location on the western end of the island. Excellent rental history with many repeat tenants. More
5 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 4 Bathroom 2.75 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
SEAS THE DAY - Enjoy this made for entertaining charmer with the loft-like open concept great room and cathedral ceilings. There is space to curl up with a book in the crow's nest or spend evenings watching the sunset from the porch, deck or patios. This custom home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms spread about the three finished floors. Set on 2.75 rolling acres on a hill in bucolic Tom Nevers East. Experience Tom Nevers at its best with views to the Sankaty Lighthouse, Altar Rock, Cranberry bogs and the Atlantic Ocean. Also, an added plus is the two bay detached garage with a fully functional apartment above. Potential for expansion, or to add a swimming pool. This property is a must to see! More
4 Bedrooms Village Pocomo. 3 Bathroom 2.7548 Acreage Year Built in 1982.
Pocomo Retreat. Four bedroom beach house on a private, 3-acre lot offers easy access to Pocomo Point for swimming, kite surfing, boating, scalloping, and spectacular Pocomo sunsets. Second floor views of the harbor and creeks. Enjoy this simple beach house or go big with the HDC approved plans by Emeritus Development for House and Guest House. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved