1 Weetamo RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84519
- Price: $9,595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 83 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2000Year Built
Water views, harbor views, creek views, Town views and nature views… We come to Nantucket to connect with the island and our families, and this property brings you close to all of the beauty of the island so you can be close to your family. This five bedroom, four and a half bath estate on 13 acres has a stunning pool with infinity edge, and offers privacy, elegance, and the opportunity for family gatherings at a true island oasis. (Note* Some photos represent virtual staging of rooms).
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84519
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15227
- Agent NameBrian Sullivan
- Agent Phone508-414-1878
- Desc ParkingYes Ample
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$9,595,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescPrivate Road. See Deed Encumbrances and Weetamo Homeowners Association Docs for restrictions **(Any offer subject to bank(s) approval).
- Date Listed2018-05-28T11:46:24
- Other ViewsOcean
- Year Built2000
- Modification Date05/28/2018
- View Count20
- Building Number1
- Location41.312591, -70.024051
- StreetWeetamo Road
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Private Pool, Garden
- Yard TypeStunning
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeWood
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeGas 6 burner
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos38
- Photo Id List201783,201772,201778,201770,201765,201768,201779,201781,201767,201750,201749,201752,201751,201756,201754,201757,201762,201755,201748,201746,201745,201744,201747,201764,201753,201759,201760,201761,201758,201766,201763,201771,201769,201774,201775,201776,201777,201773
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementPartially finished with rec room, vast storage opportunities.
- Desc Floor1The beauty begins as soon as you open the 3” thick mahogany front door. Stepping into the home, the views across the living room, over the infinity pool and beyond to Polpis and Nantucket Harbor can take your breath away. The formal living room boasts high ceilings, a gas fireplace, French doors with transom windows, custom built-ins and views from every corner. A wonderfully designed and beautifully built stairway is the first of many thoughtful architectural details in this Botticelli & Pohl-designed home. The stunning 270-degree water views were well considered in the design of this home as every room in the house has a well-framed view of the water. The comfortable family/living room has many details including a gas fireplace, coffered ceilings, custom built-ins and views across the dining area. The dining area has floor-to-ceiling and transom windows which brings light and the views right into the house. The kitchen was built for a family of master chefs: lots of room to work, well laid out, a huge walk-in pantry, a very large center island with vegetable sink and room to sit, dual subzero refrigerators, a 6-burner gas stove, dual ovens, beverage refrigerator and more. Travel down the side hallway where there is a sitting room/home office with direct access to the pool area, as well as a large laundry/mudroom, separate powder room and access to the driveway. The North wing of the first floor has a beautiful den with French doors leading to a covered bluestone patio overlooking the pool. The hall continues to a first floor suite with vaulted ceilings, a private bath (S), French doors to the yard and access to the pool.
- Desc Floor2Climb the beautiful staircase to the second floor landing where once again, water views east to the head of the harbor and beyond take your breath away. From the landing, you can access three bedroom suites: two guest rooms and the Master wing. The first of two guest suites is a large room with vaulted ceilings, complete with French doors to a private deck overlooking all of Polpis and Nantucket harbors with stunning sunset opportunities. The second guest suite is a beautifully situated room with equally beautiful views and connected to the first guest room by a Jack-and-Jill bath. The Master wing is truly remarkable and the perfect place to come relax and unwind after an amazing day exploring the island. Enter into the private sitting room and flow into the bedroom with high ceilings, access to a private deck, access to a home office, walk-in closet and a very well done 5-fixture bath.
- FireplacesTwo Gas, One Woodburning
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Pocomo. 4 Bathroom 13.7 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Surrounded by nearly 14 acres in the exclusive Weetamo neighborhood, this gorgeous home was meticulously designed by Botticelli & Pohl to captivate the sweeping views over conservation land leading to both Polpis and Nantucket Harbor. This unique property offers privacy and features a well constructed 5 bedroom main house, infinity pool, cabana/garage, and expansive landscaping with gardens and bluestone patios. In addition, the property has deeded beach access and mooring rights across the street. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved