16 Cliff RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84504
- Price: $5,490,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 88 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1857Year Built
This beautiful 4 bedroom main home has been exceptionally well maintained and thoughtfully renovated. The new 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom cottage has potential for third bedroom in unfinished lower level. The oversized lot has multiple outdoor living spaces including decks, stone lined courtyard, and green space. The shell driveway provides ample parking and access to the garage. The expansive property provides privacy and easy access to Main Street, Cliff Beaches, and Westmoor Club. There is potential for a 2 lot subdivision.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84504
- Agent ID34524
- Agent NameJoe Lloyd
- Agent Phone508-325-5800
- Desc ParkingYes - plenty
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$5,490,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeHard Pine
- Dishwasher Type2 - Bosch
- Dryer TypeBosch
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeWolf /6 burner
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch
- Date Listed2018-05-23T13:15:41
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1857
- Year Renovated2009
- Modification Date05/23/2018
- View Count20
- Building Number16
- Location41.2881470, -70.1037450
- StreetCliff Road
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch
- Foundation TypeBrick
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescNone Known
- Number of Photos60
- Photo Id List201027,201020,200978,200974,200970,200971,200972,201003,201005,201006,201009,201007,201002,201000,201011,201008,201010,201019,201016,201001,201004,200991,200997,200979,201018,200980,200981,200984,200985,200987,200988,200989,200990,200994,200995,200996,200998,200999,200968,201025,201026,201013,201012,201024,201023,201015,201017,200973,200986,200976,200977,200969,200975,200992,200993,200983,200982,201014,201021,201022
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingNew construction. The first floor of the guest house has an open living, dining, and kitchen space, with a powder room, and attached garage. On the second floor, there are two ensuite bedrooms. The large basement with un-finished future bedroom.
- Desc Floor1Front foyer leads to a front parlor/sitting room with custom paneling and fireplace, dutch door leading to a spacious porch. Dining room with custom paneling and fireplace. Large updated kitchen. Top of the line appliances including Sub Zero refrigerator, GE wine refrigerator, Wolf 6 burner stove/oven, Bosch dishwashers (2). Mudroom with powder room. Kitchen dining area with views of the back garden, outdoor access to the stone patio. Large family room with fireplace. To the right of the front door is a sitting room/den with fireplace.
- Desc Floor2Large master suite with fireplace, two large custom closets. Two guest bedrooms. A hall bath with shower. A hall bath with a tub. Laundry room with Bosch washer and dryer.
- Desc Floor3Bedroom with a pair of bunkbeds. Full bath with shower. Bedroom that is currently used as a dressing room.
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.21 Acreage Year Built in 1772.
Built in 1772, the Captain Silas Jones house is one of the oldest brick homes on Nantucket. Located on Orange Street on an oversized lot, just a short distance to historic cobblestoned Main Street, this charming antique home and cottage has been tastefully updated while maintaining its significant historical character. Expansive lawn, gardens and rear deck compliment this distinguished property. More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.9991 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
This spectacular one-acre compound, conveniently located close to Town, Westmoor Club and the Cliff, offers both peace and privacy at its best. A long shell and privet lined driveway leads to the hidden gem of a property, boasting a four bedroom main house, a newly painted and decorated three-bedroom guesthouse , gazebo with hot tub and sauna, and mature gardens. A spacious deck off the main house has room for dining and lounging with views over Conservation Land. The property was designed with equally inviting areas for festive gatherings and intimate meals. Whether you are seeking a quite setting for your family, a place to host large gatherings, or you want to enjoy a quiet moment reading or watching the birds, we think you will agree, this property is “Justamere Paradise”. More
7 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 7 Bathroom 1.2457 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
106 Surfside Road East - Designed by Emeritus Development and masterfully built by Cottage and Castle - This six bedroom, six bath house is located just one mile from Surfside beach. No detail has been overlooked in the execution. Additionally, there is a one bedroom pool cabana with full kitchen, two car garage with spacious storage loft, gunite pool and surrounding manicured grounds. The thoughtfully curated finish selections culminate in a beautifully appointed home that provides immediate turn-key enjoyment. More
7 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.25 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Emeritus designed, Cottage and Castle built six bedroom light, bright and inviting Surfside Beach compound. The main house, two car garage, 18' by 40' heated salt water pool and pool cabana leave one wanting for nothing. The design, finishes and amenities of this home are a beautiful combination of a contemporary home with a classic summer cottage feel. The outdoor areas and proximity to Surfside beach contribute to make this home feel like the perfect summer retreat. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved