10 Sunset Hill LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84482
- Price: $3,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 90 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1850Year Built
Spacious in-town living! Nestled in the privacy and quiet of Sunset Hill, near the Oldest House, this beautiful property features a four bedroom, three and a half bathroom, main house complemented by a two bedroom, one bathroom guest cottage on an oversized 11,000+ square foot lot. Both homes have been updated with sought-after amenities including central air, modern kitchens, open family living areas, welcoming outdoor spaces for gathering and relaxing, and plenty of off-street parking. Conveniently located on the west side of town, there is easy access to Downtown, Cliff beaches, the Westmoor Club. The location is close to the eight acres of open space and walking trails that connect Coffin Park (behind the Oldest House) and the Land Bank land at Lily Pond.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84482
- Agent ID15139
- Agent NameMeg Ruley
- Agent Phone508-228-7707
- Desc Parking2
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- List Price$3,995,000
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood and Tile
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescAbutters to the rear have right of way over a portion of the driveway to access their property. They are not allowed to park in the driveway. There is ample room to park two or more cars to the left of the right of way. Property is Subject to Right of Way
- Date Listed2018-05-21T14:55:32
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1850
- Year Renovated2012
- Modification Date05/21/2018
- View Count23
- Building Number10
- Location41.2873877, -70.107257
- StreetSunset Hill Lane
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- Foundation TypeBlock/Crawl
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeKitchen Aid
- Dryer TypeY
- Fridge TypeKitchen Aid
- Stove TypeGE Profile
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Desc 2nd DwellingThe charmingly updated 1940's cottage, tucked in the rear of the property, maximizes the yard space between the two dwellings. The open kitchen & dining area look out to the yard. The kitchen has shaker style cabinets & mahogany countertops. The living ro
- Desc BasementMain house features a full, unfinished basement that houses the furnace and hot water heater. It is accessed through the first floor front hallway. The cottage is on a crawl space, piers.
- Desc Floor1Front entry with original stairway;hallway to a light-filled living room that looks out onto a spacious back yard and side gardens; French doors open out onto a spacious porch, patio and large yard. Glass pocket doors access an intimate sitting room with garden views. Sunny farmhouse style kitchen features cathedral ceilings, marble counter tops and 3 walls of windows, centered by a custom butcher block island. The room is beautifully accented with a stainless steel farmers sink, induction stove, built-in wall oven and microwave, refrigerator with water filter and stand alone ice maker. A comfortable dining area completes this space. A first-floor master suite with en suite bath has a deep soaking tub and a separate tiled shower. There is rear entry to the house that has a tiled mudroom with built-in bench, shelving and storage cubbies. The outdoor area has an enclosed outdoor shower, and the rear deck is plumbed with a gas outlet for easy grilling.
- Desc Floor2The second floor landing leads to three bedrooms and includes a closet for laundry.The second floor has a bedroom suite overlooking the Lily Pond conservation area; it features a bath with tiled shower and glass enclosure. Two additional bedrooms at the rear of the house share a hall bath with tiled shower. Both have cathedral ceilings and tall glass doors leading to a shared balcony, overlooking the yard.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 0.1444 Acreage Year Built in 1747.
Prominent Cliff Road antique with five bedrooms, lovely outdoor space, off-street parking and views of Nantucket Sound from the roof walk. Nice floor plan with formal entertaining areas and cozy living spaces with French doors, multiple fireplaces and old-world charm such as wide board antique pine flooring, original molding, doors, decorative windows and raised paneling throughout. Appealing location an easy stroll into downtown Nantucket and North Shore Beaches. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 1987.
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE Ease into this newly renovated contemporary five bedroom home with multiple living spaces. This home is located on a quiet shelled street. Attractively landscaped with mature hedges and perennial gardens. Wonderfull back porch for outside entertaining. Attached one car garage, custom built shed, and off street parking. Go to External Links and Virtual Tour. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This historic masterpiece offers wonderful modern amenities and an unbeatable location, just moments to the heart of downtown Nantucket. Complete with Central Air, this antique home was recently renovated and features multiple living spaces and a first-floor guest suite. Steeped in history, 15 Fair Street originally belonged to the great whaling Captain, Thomas Coffin, and is where his daughter Lucretia Coffin (Mott) was born, a well-known women's rights leader and abolitionist. Lived in year-round for the last forty years, the property has been lovingly cared for and regularly updated and offers something special and unique in today's market. More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
Fabulous family retreat! Relax at this oasis in this sought after Monomoy location, featuring a four bedroom main house, one bedroom cottage and private pool. All set on a lovely, manicured, one acre+ lot. The property also enjoys a mooring just down the road in Monomoy Harbor, that a new buyer could renew. This house is move in ready for your Buyer's immediate enjoyment! More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 3 Bathroom 0.34 Acreage Year Built in 1930.
Warm evenings, cool breezes, sunsets and harbor views, "Mistover" has it all! This wonderful property is located in the heart of Monomoy and is the ideal summer home! It is a stone's throw away from the beautiful and quiet Monomoy beach as well as all of your water activities! Situated on a corner lot, this timeless property offers a three car garage and several sitting areas that include a lovely, covered porch with a peek of the harbor. The spacious yard is perfect for outdoor entertaining and family gatherings! This is a great opportunity to purchase a summer Nantucket retreat to be enjoyed for many generations to come! More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.64 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
Historic Main Street property that has had only four owners since 1837. It has recently been subdivided under the 81L subdivision law and now consists of two lots. Front property is 12,972 sf and consists of house and shed. A curb cut application is in progress. Back property which is accessed from Morey Lane is 15,085 sf Both properties have substantial ground cover available. Owners will not sell separately at this time. AN ANTIQUE LOVER'S DELIGHT. A TRUE GEM More
5 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 3 Bathroom 0.78 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Classic Nantucket Beach house with 5-bedrooms, 3.5-baths nestled in the dunes with stunning views from the second floor over Nantucket Sound, Harbor and beyond! There are multi-tiered porches and decks that take full advantage of the serene surroundings, as well as wooden walkway over the dunes to private beach stairs. This home sits directly across from the beautiful 156-acre Linda Loring Nature Foundation property. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This gracious, 1830's-circa Federal style home is being brought to market as a thorough and masterful renovation orchestrated by Andrew Kotchen, principal of the prominent New York City architectural firm, Workshop/APD, and frequently featured in Architectural Digest - most recently in March 2018. Impeccably maintained and in pristine condition, this offering represents an opportunity for a discerning buyer to own a five bedroom, five and one-half bathroom home on Upper Main Street, unarguably the most prestigious address on Nantucket Island. Beautiful custom work, magnificent craftsmanship, an overriding respect for the historic integrity of era and place, and modern amenities - including commercial art gallery lighting throughout the house - are among the hallmarks that enhance this lovely home and make it a must see for the buyer desiring the very best. The house is sited well above street level and, as is typical with the Federal style, the façade is elegant in its simplicity. The front elevation is clapboard (this is painted in a high sheen muted gray), with side and rear elevations shingled in the true island tradition. Perched on the hip roof is a widow's walk, where views of the historic neighborhood can be enjoyed. Fully sound proofed, occupants enjoy this prime location on Main Street without being disturbed by passersby. Clearly, no expense has been spared. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1750.
Antique gem located in the heart of town steps from Main Street. This spacious residence, built in 1750, has been thoughtfully and lovingly cared for over the year's. The kitchen was updated and remodeled in 2009 and the bathrooms were remodeled in 1981. Features include original wide pine floorboards, spacious rooms with high ceiling height and many of the rooms have a fireplace and custom built-ins. The off street parking is located behind the house off Starbuck Court, a charming and quiet dead-end lane. Lovely, elevated wrap-around deck overlooks the spacious side yard with mature and well cared for gardens. Private, enclosed outdoor shower. Truly a special and rare offering! More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
This private property with a 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Main House and 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Guest House could be your instant vacation getaway, while being only a few miles from town! Conveniently located first floor bedrooms, in addition to the open floor plan with well-appointed kitchen on the second level, make this custom-built home very functional. The beautifully landscaped yard with a private salt water pool, outdoor shower, seating area and ample parking are the perfect combination for entertaining guests or just simply enjoying a sunny summer day! This home currently has a mooring in Monomoy Harbor down the street, that may be renewed by the new owner. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved