33 Nonantum AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84480
- Price: $8,250,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 82 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1993Year Built
"WATERFRONT SURFSIDE" Ocean Front Beach House on Nonantum Avenue. Stroll from this contemporary four bedroom house, set back off the road and with room for expansion, over the manicured lawn and garden, to a private meandering pathway surrounded by lush natural seaside vegetation, onto a prime section of Surfside Beach, one of Nantucket's most beautiful South Shore Atlantic beaches.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84480
- Agent ID15161
- Agent NameBarbara Ann Joyce
- Agent Phone508-228-2266
- Desc ParkingMultiple car parking
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$8,250,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescBeach Easement, Building, & Conservation Restrictions
- Date Listed2018-06-30T12:04:16
- Other ViewsDistant Ocean
- Year Built1993
- Modification Date06/30/2018
- View Count24
- Building Number33
- Location41.244556, -70.08911
- StreetNonantum Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Yard TypePerennial Gardens, Grassy, & Natural Seaside Beach Vegetation
- Foundation TypeSlab
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool Duet
- Fridge TypeKitchen Aid
- Stove TypeGeneral Electric Gas stove Top & Double Wall Frigidaire Ovens
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool Duet
- Desc Floor1Light and bright entrance foyer with tile floor and windows overlooking side yard and eastern deck area. Open stairway to the second floor. Laundry mud/ room with tile floor, washer and dryer, access to deck, enclosed outdoor shower, and clothes line. A gated pebble pathway leads either toward the driveway and parking or to the beach. Double car garage with direct access from the house. A cozy bedroom with built in shelving and closet area and an adjacent bathroom with shower. A spacious living room with multiple build in shelves, fireplace, open pass through wall area and an entrance into the sunroom. Light and very bright well appointed kitchen, with cathedral ceiling, skylight and glass door which opens to the sheltered deck. From the kitchen easy access to the south western facing sunroom, which serves as dining room and lounging area. This room has a wall of windows with panoramic views of the water. Glass doors lead onto a covered deck with expansive westward Ocean views.
- Desc Floor2Up the stairs to a landing. To the right are two bedrooms, one with sweeping views of the beach. A shared bathroom with tub/shower. A small sheltered deck with views toward Surfside Beach. To the left of the landing is the Master suite. Running the length of the hallway is the shared double bathroom, separated by a walk-in-closet. The Master bedroom features sky and water views from three sides. A glass door leads to a private deck with miles of stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- First Floor Beds1
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 0.7864 Acreage Year Built in 2014.
Style and perfection at the beach. First and second floor ocean views toward Nonantum and Nobadeer. Newly built in 2014 with great architecture and fabulous design that really set this house apart. Highlights include the ultimate great room with a superb kitchen and generous dining area enhanced by dramatic vaulted ceilings, fabulous trusses and a modern open butler's pantry. The impressive volume continues in the living room and again in the master suite. Windows along the south and west are abundant to take in every last color of the Surfside sunsets. The pool is perfectly positioned with an outdoor fireplace at the west end. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Vinecliff is a one-of-a-kind location on the Cliff. Surrounded by beautiful old trees and privet hedges PKG Designbuild has constructed and furnished this special home with around the corner access to Steps Beach, North Shore beaches, and town. Open living spaces and comfortable bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms complete this turn-key home on the Cliff. The living space on the third floor leads to a roof walk offering beautiful views of Nantucket Harbor. More
3 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 3 Bathroom 2.06 Acreage Year Built in 1979.
Two Acre North Shore Waterfront Escape Over looking Nantucket Sound with frontage on a sandy beach that stretches for miles from Brant Point to Eel Point-simply an ideal setting for a spectacular beachfront estate. Property includes a spacious 3 bedroom cottage and ability to create a future main house of your very own design between the cottage and the ocean affording spectacular water views and access to over 100 feet of beach frontage. Existing cottage has a light filled living room & dining room with three walls of windows, a gourmet kitchen and extensive decking. The gentle surf that is common on the north shore is ideal for swimming, boating, paddleboarding & surf casting. Pefect waterfront property with estate potentail! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved