1 Weetamo RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84479
- Price: $9,595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 83 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2000Year Built
Surrounded by nearly 14 acres in the exclusive Weetamo neighborhood, this gorgeous home was meticulously designed by Botticelli & Pohl to captivate the sweeping views over conservation land leading to both Polpis and Nantucket Harbor. This unique property offers privacy and features a well constructed 5 bedroom main house, infinity pool, cabana/garage, and expansive landscaping with gardens and bluestone patios. In addition, the property has deeded beach access and mooring rights across the street.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84479
- Agent ID34331
- Agent NameKate Kling
- Agent Phone6176948147
- Desc ParkingExpansive
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$9,595,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeBrazilian Cherry, Tile
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeThermador Gas 6 Burner
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number1
- Location41.312591, -70.024051
- StreetWeetamo Road
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Garden, Deck, Private Pool
- Yard TypeExpansive
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee Deed & Weetamo HOA for restrictions.
- Date Listed2018-05-28T11:44:35
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2000
- Modification Date05/28/2018
- View Count21
- Desc BasementFull, unfinished. Plenty of room for storage or adding an exercise room and/or wine cellar.
- Desc Floor1Arrive at the property by way of a long driveway bordered by beautiful stone walls and gardens. Entering through the gracious doorway into a large foyer you are immediately struck by the incredible view across an infinity pool flowing into acres of green space, creeks, and harbors. The foyer opens to a formal living room lined with windows and French doors leading directly to the infinity pool and the exquisite views beyond. The living room has lovely details including coffered ceilings and a gas fireplace surrounded by built in custom cabinetry and shelves. Continue through into a large open floor plan, streaming with light from floor to ceiling windows that frame the dining table for 10 and the casual living area. The expansive kitchen, expertly designed for the family who appreciates cooking and entertaining with a view, features high end appliances including a Sub Zero refrigerator and separate freezer with custom cabinetry, dual sinks and ovens, a wine fridge, bar seating for 4, and a large walk in pantry. Off the kitchen is a mudroom/laundry room, half bath, and office/sitting area. On the other wing is a cozy den with a beautiful custom French cherry built in Murphy Bed and desk, and down the hall, a full bath and large guest bedroom with French doors to the pool. This wing could easily be transformed into a large first floor master suite.
- Desc Floor2A expansive, custom staircase leads to the second floor landing, and to the left, the spacious and elegant master wing which includes a lovely sitting area with a cozy window seat with gorgeous views, and the bedroom with French doors leading to a huge private deck offering exquisite panoramic views of Nantucket Harbor and Sound to the West and Sankaty Light to the East. Through the bedroom is a generous walk in closet, bathroom with separate tub and shower, and an office. To the other side of the staircase are two additional guest rooms, both with sweeping views, a shared bath, and one with a private deck.
- FireplacesTwo Gas, One Woodburning
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Pocomo. 4 Bathroom 13.69 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Water views, harbor views, creek views, Town views and nature views… We come to Nantucket to connect with the island and our families, and this property brings you close to all of the beauty of the island so you can be close to your family. This five bedroom, four and a half bath estate on 13 acres has a stunning pool with infinity edge, and offers privacy, elegance, and the opportunity for family gatherings at a true island oasis. (Note* Some photos represent virtual staging of rooms). More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved