3 Old Farm RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84474
- Price: $4,500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 92 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
PRIVACY AND PROXIMITY TO TOWN. Uniquely located on the perimeter of the Old Historic District, within walking distance to shops and restaurants, this newly built home features six bedroom suites and nearly 5,500 sf of finished living space on three floors. Impeccably designed and tastefully appointed with high end finishes and furniture, and exquisitely landscaped with a 30' x 14' pool and spa, private blue stone patio and pool cabana. Slated for completion this fall.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84474
- Agent ID28887
- Agent NameJim Houghton
- Agent Phone508-228-4449
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$4,500,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Date Listed2018-05-18T09:45:36
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date05/18/2018
- View Count17
- Building Number3
- Location41.276941, -70.105417
- StreetOld Farm Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescProtective Covenants - See documents
- Desc BasementThe gently sloping topography allows natural light to fill the finished lower level, featuring two additional bedroom suites, a spacious media room, a convenient powder room, a 22' x 12' mechanical room and 21' x 16' storage area, ideal for conversion into a wine room.
- Desc Floor1Entering from a covered farmer's porch, the foyer and short hallway leads past a cozy office, powder room, coat closet, and well-equipped mud room with laundry, on the way to the heart of the house. Three steps down to a great room, including a magnificent chef's kitchen with high end appliances, 10' wide marble-topped island, a walk-in pantry and a casual dining area, as well as a spacious living room, featuring a 54" wide Town and Country fireplace, 60" Sony flat screen television, custom built-ins and soaring ceilings accented by rustic oak beams. Flanking the open concept living room/kitchen area is a private dining room, soothingly lit by accent lights within the recessed ceiling. Off the living room sits a gracious first floor master suite, with walk-in closet, and en suite bathroom, featuring a soaking tub, double vanity, and beautifully tiled shower with glass door.
- Desc Floor2The second floor consists of three bedroom suites, each with its own bath, including a second floor master, with walk-in closet and master bath, featuring both a soaking tub and tiled shower, and a second laundry area.
- Fireplaces1 - Propane
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1835.
54 Orange Street remains a historic masterpiece and one of the best examples of 1830s Greek revival architecture on Nantucket. The home was built by Captain Charles Grant, the most successful whaling captain of his time. Many distinctive details are still intact today, including the ionic columns, pediment entry and gorgeous floors and trim detail. The property features grand living spaces, large windows, marble fireplaces, three spacious porches and beautiful harbor and Town views. In addition to the three main floors of living space, there is a lower level apartment with interior and exterior access, as well as a two-car garage. The stunning back and side yards complete this unique offering, ready for its next steward to make their own. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Cliff living at its finest! Open and airy five bedroom, five and one half bath home with bonus den and full bath. Open main living/dining area, gourmet kitchen, first floor master suite, bright bedrooms with built-ins. Finished lower level with family/game room and additional bedroom and bath. Enjoy entertaining and dining on the back deck and a short visit around the corner to The Westmoor Club. Or spend the day at Hinckley Lane Beach, just 200 yards away, across the street. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This gracious, 1830's-circa Federal style home is being brought to market as a thorough and masterful renovation orchestrated by Andrew Kotchen, principal of the prominent New York City architectural firm, Workshop/APD, and frequently featured in Architectural Digest - most recently in March 2018. Impeccably maintained and in pristine condition, this offering represents an opportunity for a discerning buyer to own a five bedroom, five and one-half bathroom home on Upper Main Street, unarguably the most prestigious address on Nantucket Island. Beautiful custom work, magnificent craftsmanship, an overriding respect for the historic integrity of era and place, and modern amenities - including commercial art gallery lighting throughout the house - are among the hallmarks that enhance this lovely home and make it a must see for the buyer desiring the very best. The house is sited well above street level and, as is typical with the Federal style, the façade is elegant in its simplicity. The front elevation is clapboard (this is painted in a high sheen muted gray), with side and rear elevations shingled in the true island tradition. Perched on the hip roof is a widow's walk, where views of the historic neighborhood can be enjoyed. Fully sound proofed, occupants enjoy this prime location on Main Street without being disturbed by passersby. Clearly, no expense has been spared. More
5 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 5 Bathroom 0.8878 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly constructed five bedroom home located on a quiet and private lane with views of the ocean and Sesachacha Pond. Enjoy walking to the beach, only moments from your home, accessed by a private deeded right of way. This home features an open floor plan with three floors of living, a two tiered patio surrounding a pool, and an oversized garage. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved