1A Crows Nest WayNantucket MAMLS Number 84468
- Price: $11,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 93 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
This newly completed oceanfront compound was designed and built by Graham Goldsmith Architects and features everything you need in a Nantucket summer home. The property sits on over an acre and offers a four bedroom main house, a two bedroom guest house, a separate garage with studio, and a private pool with a separate spa. Ocean views from almost every room makes this a truly special waterfront offering. It just doesn't get better than this. For a video on the property view the external link.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84468
- Agent ID21570
- Agent NameSamantha Parsons
- Agent Phone508 228-2266
- Desc ParkingMultiple
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$11,900,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeSt Moritz European Oak
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenaid
- Dryer TypeGE
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE
- Number of Photos44
- Photo Id List200370,200329,200331,200330,207900,203797,200332,200358,200333,200334,200335,200337,200338,200360,200339,200343,200336,200340,200342,200341,200345,200344,200346,200348,200347,200350,200349,200351,200352,200353,200354,200355,200357,200356,200366,200369,200365,200367,200368,200361,200362,200363,200364,203796
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number1A
- Location41.326409, -69.993191
- StreetCrows Nest Way
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeExpansive
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescSee Deed
- Date Listed2018-05-16T18:41:28
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date05/16/2018
- View Count43
- Desc 2nd DwellingThe guest cottage offers overflow family and guests privacy from the main house. It has two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor; one with an ocean view porch. The living room/dining/kitchen area on the second floor has a balcony looking out to the ocea
- Desc BasementThe lower level is spacious with multiple living spaces and features high ceilings in the generously sized family room. This level offers a guest bedroom with a private bathroom, a yoga room or gym area, a second full bathroom, a potential wine cellar, and a laundry room.
- Desc Floor1Views of the ocean are the first thing you notice as you walk into the formal entrance of the home. The cathedral ceiling in the living area gives a feeling of grandness and allows in an abundance of natural light. The open plan living/dining and kitchen area is a perfect central gathering place that flows out through French doors to a spacious porch with a separate sitting and dining area, offering stunning ocean views. There is an informal side entrance/mud room to the left of the main entry, that leads into the kitchen and pantry area. There are two bedrooms on the first floor; a waterfront guest suite with a private bathroom and French doors that open onto the oceanfront porch. A second bedroom located on the opposite side of the house overlooks the pool and gardens, and has an en-suite bathroom. An office with ocean views, and a powder room for guests, completes the first floor.
- Desc Floor2The second floor is designed to be a gorgeous master suite. There is a large oceanfront bedroom, a spacious bathroom with a soaking tub and separate tiled shower, and a balcony to sit and enjoy an early morning cup of tea or coffee. The high ceilings lend to the light and airy feel of this room. The den located on this level is an extension of the master and overlooks the pool. It offers a full bathroom with shower.
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1900.
A unique opportunity is now available in the highly sought after Galley Beach neighborhood, in close proximity to the Cliffside Beach Club, Steps Beach and Town. 38 Jefferson is now being offered with 40 Jefferson, the adjacent oversized lot, creating an unprecedented compound on 1/2 an acre. This additional oversized lot offers 3000 sq. ft. of available ground cover and included in the sale are HDC approved plans for a 5 bedroom, 5 bath and 2 half bath main house, leaving plenty of room to accommodate a cottage/cabana, pool and garage. A buyer may also choose to develop the parcel to compliment 38 Jefferson's grand design or hold as a blue chip investment. The developer collaborated with Nantucket's premier architect, Emeritus Development, and designer, Elisa H. Allen Design, to create this legacy property that takes advantage of the sweeping ocean views over Galley Beach and Nantucket Harbor. Enjoy the breathtaking first floor views of ferries and yachts entering the harbor as the Galley beach umbrellas gently blow in the breeze. The historic main house has been re-sited on a new foundation and is completely renovated from top to bottom creating a stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home on 3 levels. The addition of a new 1 bedroom, Guest Cottage/ Pool Cabana compliments the gorgeous, private outdoor entertaining area that includes a heated Gunite swimming pool surrounded by mahogany decking. This estate is offered furnished, turn key and available for immediate occupancy for family and friends to enjoy this summer. More
7 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 7 Bathroom 1.2 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Be here this Summer, this property is ready for you with the best in new design, exceptional quality and beautiful views across Monomoy Creeks to Town. Literally minutes from two water access points at Berkley Street & Cathcart Road, where you can greet the harbor from your bedroom, the balcony or the beach. Taking full advantage of the site, house, cottage and garage buildings were placed to frame a fabulous pool & patio with complimenting porch and pergola for great outdoor living. The property is over an acre set nicely above the road. The 6 bedroom main house, a fantastic guest/pool house and spacious 2-car garage with studio above are ideally positioned with generous parking. Tailored and custom with every detail just right for Nantucket living. Design & build by KMS Design with their signature eye for symmetry, scale and exceptional finish. Karli Stahl's aesthetic enriches the space with beautiful natural textures natural and fabulous accents. More
8 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.22 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
The “East Brick,” is one of the 3 Starbuck Mansions built by Joseph Starbuck in 1837. One for each of his 3 sons, this one was built as a gift for his son William. It is an iconic, historically significant home built in the Georgian style and is a major contributor to the historic architecture and fabric of Nantucket. Recently updated and restored this is one of the most distinctive historic homes in the country. The current owners have undertaken an historically sensitive restoration including plaster moldings and rosettes, uncovered and restored a basement fireplace, installed a new slate roof as well as restored the brick parapets. It is fully renovated and updated for modern living. The owner has researched and installed wall coverings and custom drapery fabrics typical for this period. There are 6 bedroom suites, 4 with fireplaces and all with beautiful private baths. On the third floor there is a large open room plus 2 bedrooms that share a bath. The 3rd floor also provides easy access to the cupola where the Starbuck family could watch for their whale ships to return from the Pacific. The lower level is set up with a full Kitchen, Living room and 2 bedroom suites that can be used as a separate apartment, There is a wine cellar, and tasting room with a gas insert fireplace discovered during restoration, and walkout access to the rear brick patio and gardens. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved