1A Crows Nest WayNantucket MAMLS Number 84468
- Price: $11,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 154 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
This newly completed oceanfront compound was designed and built by Graham Goldsmith Architects and features everything you need in a Nantucket summer home. The property sits on over an acre and offers a four bedroom main house, a two bedroom guest house, a separate garage with studio, and a private pool with a separate spa. Ocean views from almost every room makes this a truly special waterfront offering. It just doesn't get better than this. For a video on the property view the external link.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84468
- Agent ID21570
- Agent NameSamantha Parsons
- Agent Phone508 228-2266
- Desc ParkingMultiple
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$11,900,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescSee Deed
- Date Listed2018-05-16T18:41:28
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date05/16/2018
- View Count62
- Building Number1A
- Location41.326409, -69.993191
- StreetCrows Nest Way
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeExpansive
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeSt Moritz European Oak
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenaid
- Dryer TypeGE
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE
- Number of Photos44
- Photo Id List200370,200329,200331,200330,203797,207900,200332,200358,200333,200334,200335,200337,200338,200360,200339,200343,200336,200340,200342,200341,200345,200344,200346,200348,200347,200350,200349,200351,200352,200353,200354,200355,200357,200356,200366,200369,200365,200367,200368,200361,200362,200363,200364,203796
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingThe guest cottage offers overflow family and guests privacy from the main house. It has two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor; one with an ocean view porch. The living room/dining/kitchen area on the second floor has a balcony looking out to the ocea
- Desc BasementThe lower level is spacious with multiple living spaces and features high ceilings in the generously sized family room. This level offers a guest bedroom with a private bathroom, a yoga room or gym area, a second full bathroom, a potential wine cellar, and a laundry room.
- Desc Floor1Views of the ocean are the first thing you notice as you walk into the formal entrance of the home. The cathedral ceiling in the living area gives a feeling of grandness and allows in an abundance of natural light. The open plan living/dining and kitchen area is a perfect central gathering place that flows out through French doors to a spacious porch with a separate sitting and dining area, offering stunning ocean views. There is an informal side entrance/mud room to the left of the main entry, that leads into the kitchen and pantry area. There are two bedrooms on the first floor; a waterfront guest suite with a private bathroom and French doors that open onto the oceanfront porch. A second bedroom located on the opposite side of the house overlooks the pool and gardens, and has an en-suite bathroom. An office with ocean views, and a powder room for guests, completes the first floor.
- Desc Floor2The second floor is designed to be a gorgeous master suite. There is a large oceanfront bedroom, a spacious bathroom with a soaking tub and separate tiled shower, and a balcony to sit and enjoy an early morning cup of tea or coffee. The high ceilings lend to the light and airy feel of this room. The den located on this level is an extension of the master and overlooks the pool. It offers a full bathroom with shower.
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 7 Bathroom 1.2 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
A fabulous location with complimenting main house, guest/pool house and 2-car garage featuring beautiful views across Monomoy Creeks to Town. Location benefit of close proximity to two harbor access points at Berkley Street & Cathcart Road. Greet the harbor from your bedroom, the balcony or the beach. Day and night the fabulous pool & patio is a sanctuary of outdoor living and entertaining space. Tailored and custom with every detail just right. Design & build by KMS Design with their signature eye for symmetry, scale and exceptional finish. A beachy aesthetic enriches the space with beautiful natural textures natural and fabulous accents. More
8 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.22 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
The “East Brick,” is one of the 3 Starbuck Mansions built by Joseph Starbuck in 1837. One for each of his 3 sons, this one was built as a gift for his son William. It is an iconic, historically significant home built in the Georgian style and is a major contributor to the historic architecture and fabric of Nantucket. Recently updated and restored this is one of the most distinctive historic homes in the country. The current owners have undertaken an historically sensitive restoration including plaster moldings and rosettes, uncovered and restored a basement fireplace, installed a new slate roof as well as restored the brick parapets. It is fully renovated and updated for modern living. The owner has researched and installed wall coverings and custom drapery fabrics typical for this period. There are 6 bedroom suites, 4 with fireplaces and all with beautiful private baths. On the third floor there is a large open room plus 2 bedrooms that share a bath. The 3rd floor also provides easy access to the cupola where the Starbuck family could watch for their whale ships to return from the Pacific. The lower level is set up with a full Kitchen, Living room and 2 bedroom suites that can be used as a separate apartment, There is a wine cellar, and tasting room with a gas insert fireplace discovered during restoration, and walkout access to the rear brick patio and gardens. More
7 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 7 Bathroom 1.1811 Acreage Year Built in 2008.
Up a long winding driveway, you will be greeted by a thoughtfully crafted main house sited on a hilltop to take full advantage of stunning sunsets, views of the harbor and back toward Town. The guest house is located a short distance from the main house. Situated on 1.2 acres, the five bedroom, six and two half bath main house and two bedroom guest cottage is ideal for large family gatherings and focuses on both indoor and outdoor entertaining that features expansive decks, patios, a pool and hot tub. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved