38 & 40 Jefferson AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84460
- Price: $12,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 85 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1900Year Built
A unique opportunity is now available in the highly sought after Galley Beach neighborhood, in close proximity to the Cliffside Beach Club, Steps Beach and Town. 38 Jefferson is now being offered with 40 Jefferson, the adjacent oversized lot, creating an unprecedented compound on 1/2 an acre. This additional oversized lot offers 3000 sq. ft. of available ground cover and included in the sale are HDC approved plans for a 5 bedroom, 5 bath and 2 half bath main house, leaving plenty of room to accommodate a cottage/cabana, pool and garage. A buyer may also choose to develop the parcel to compliment 38 Jefferson's grand design or hold as a blue chip investment. The developer collaborated with Nantucket's premier architect, Emeritus Development, and designer, Elisa H. Allen Design, to create this legacy property that takes advantage of the sweeping ocean views over Galley Beach and Nantucket Harbor. Enjoy the breathtaking first floor views of ferries and yachts entering the harbor as the Galley beach umbrellas gently blow in the breeze. The historic main house has been re-sited on a new foundation and is completely renovated from top to bottom creating a stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home on 3 levels. The addition of a new 1 bedroom, Guest Cottage/ Pool Cabana compliments the gorgeous, private outdoor entertaining area that includes a heated Gunite swimming pool surrounded by mahogany decking. This estate is offered furnished, turn key and available for immediate occupancy for family and friends to enjoy this summer.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84460
- Agent ID15151
- Agent NameChris Kling
- Agent Phone5084460444
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$12,995,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Plank Oak
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Date Listed2018-05-25T11:05:27
- Other ViewsSound
- Year Built1900
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date05/25/2018
- View Count32
- Building Number38 & 40
- Location41.293796, -70.10788
- StreetJefferson Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeHuge
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher Type2 Miele's
- Dryer Type2 Electrolux
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeFulgor
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type2 Electrolux
- Desc 2nd DwellingCottage featuring stunning views of Nantucket Sound, spacious en suite bedroom, living room, kitchenette and half bath.
- Desc BasementSpacious basement, with a bedroom and full bathroom and glassed in shower. Plenty of additional space that can be customized to Buyer's specifications.
- Desc Floor1Designed for today's modern living with an open floor plan and seamless transitions from room to room. The first level features wide plank white washed oak flooring, coffered ceilings, exquisite lighting fixtures and shiplap throughout. Enter the front door under the covered mahogany porch into a gracious welcoming foyer that leads into a spacious open living room with a plethora of windows that take advantage of the first floor ocean views. The windows continue into the dining room which has seating for 10 and a glassed door leads to a covered porch to take in the stunning views of Nantucket Sound. The gorgeous pool area and manicured grounds can be accessed from the French Doors off the sitting room. To the left of the sitting room is a Custom Gourmet Kitchen, with top of the line appliances, Calcatta Gold Marble countertops, a large marble island and a custom range hood. Off the kitchen is a large pantry and door leading to alfresco dining. The first floor also contains a Master/Guest Suite with a full marble tiled bath and glassed in shower. And, after a day at the beach, you will love the large mudroom with built-in seating and storage bins that lead into a spacious laundry room with Caesarstone countertops, sink, custom cabinetry and two sets of washers and dryers.
- Desc Floor2The custom stairwell with glass panels and a gorgeous light fixture leads to three spacious bedrooms, all en-suite with marble tiled baths and glassed in showers. The large master bedroom has a beautifully appointed marble tiled bathroom with double vanities, a custom walk-in closet and a private deck with breathtaking views of Galley Beach and Nantucket Sound. There is an amazing 2nd floor living room with a 20ft high ceiling and access to another deck with views out to the Jetties and Nantucket Harbor. A bonus stairwell leads to a large sunken roof deck, which will be one of the premier locations on Nantucket to enjoy panoramic water views of sunrises, sunsets and holiday fireworks.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.204 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
Beautifully redesigned by Botticelli and Pohl Architects and renovated by O'Connor Custom Builders, “Shell Landing” has truly been transformed into a majestic, gracious island getaway located a stone's throw from the Brant Point Lighthouse and beach! The front arbor, mature gardens, high hedges, trellises, terraces with detailed stone work and wonderful landscaping are just the framing for the sweeping harbor views and summer breezes this outstanding property enjoys. The property is set high above Easton Street and Hulbert Avenue and its wide, wrap around, covered front porch is an ideal respite to watch the ever changing island movements of the Brant Point area and boating activity in both Nantucket Harbor and Sound. There are dramatic views from every room as well as from the spacious and light filled Master Suite with a private balcony offering views of Nantucket Sound framed below by the mature and exceptional gardens. The covered outdoor porches and stunning yard are perfect for entertaining and intimate gatherings alike, as well as the spacious roof walk which includes a retractable dining table and bar nearby, ideal for fireworks, sunsets and glorious panoramic vistas of the island and beyond. The interior of the home reflects scrupulous attention to detail with only the highest level of materials and detailed craftsmanship throughout. Whether you are looking for the perfect summer retreat or want to enjoy all of the island seasons, look no further than this exquisite and sophisticated one of a kind property! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved