11 Monomoy RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84456
- Price: $8,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 86 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2016Year Built
This absolutely stunning, eco-friendly, Monomoy compound was designed with a rich palette and constructed with the finest building materials. It raises the bar in design and technology. This home is a complete experience, and offers a modern interior thoughtfully executed by a well known Fairfield, CT designer. No detail is spared throughout this property that includes a seven bedroom main house and a separate three level studio. The perfectly manicured yard includes a backyard surrounded by ipe decking and oversized bluestone. This oasis of a space features an outdoor cabana with tri-sliding doors, multiple gathering areas, a 20x34 heated pool, a recessed, custom built spa and a gas fire pit, creating an entertainer's dream. Additional amenities include a custom built walk-in wine room, a gym, a heated garage as well as a fully automated smart home technology system that controls the entire home.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84456
- Agent ID21570
- Agent NameSamantha Parsons
- Agent Phone508 228-2266
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$8,995,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeEuropean Oak
- Heat TypeOther
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee deed
- Date Listed2018-05-25T10:49:26
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2016
- Modification Date05/25/2018
- View Count13
- Building Number11
- Location41.2726479, -70.083417
- StreetMonomoy Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Gym
- Yard TypeExpansive
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeAsko and Commercial Electrolux
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeMiele
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeAsko and Commercial Electrolux
- Number of Photos40
- Photo Id List200053,200015,200020,200016,200017,200018,200019,201406,200327,200328,200051,200042,200052,200032,200033,200034,201407,200023,200021,200022,200025,200039,201408,200046,200040,200048,200043,200047,200026,200027,200029,200030,200031,200049,200038,200050,200035,200041,200037,200036
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingThis multi-level building includes a heated garage with high grade painted floors and an automatic door on the first level, as well as a half bathroom. The second level offers a studio with oak floors, french doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the
- Desc BasementThe lower level is free-flowing with a large entertaining space, a custom glass built walk-in wine room with European brushed nickel lighting, three generous sized bedrooms, one with exterior access, a full bathroom and plenty of storage.
- Desc Floor1Enter from a large covered porch into an open floor plan that has grand scale, perfect for entertaining. Seamless living, dining and kitchen are complimented by indoor/outdoor living that has been optimized by multiple doors leading to the outdoor entertainment area. This extension of the home includes a dining porch and a separate sitting porch area highlighted with a fireplace. The interior custom bar has a built in sectional, at counter seating for five and three TV's for ultimate Sunday football entertaining. The bar, on one end of the home, and a spacious mud room, laundry room and pantry frame the living areas. A small office and a separate powder room complete the first floor.
- Desc Floor2The second floor opens to a bright and sunny landing with french doors opening onto a spacious deck with harbor views. The master bedroom offers a walk in closet, and features a bathroom with a custom stone slab shower with a luxurious rain head. There are three additional bedrooms on the second floor; one en-suite and two that share a bathroom. A staircase leads to the third floor.
- Desc Floor3The third floor features a full wet bar with a Subzero fridge, refridgerated drawers, a wine cooler and a staircase that leads to the widows walk that has spectacular views of the harbor and Town.
- Fireplaces2 - Gas and Woodburning
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 6 Bathroom 0.2296 Acreage Year Built in 1900.
A unique opportunity is now available in the highly sought after Galley Beach neighborhood in close proximity to the Cliffside Beach Club, Steps Beach and Town. Enjoy the breathtaking first floor views of ferries and yachts entering the harbor as the Galley beach umbrellas gently blow in the breeze. The developer collaborated with Nantucket's premier architect, Emeritus Development, and designer, Elisa H. Allen Design, to create a legacy compound that takes advantage of the property's sweeping ocean views over Galley Beach and Nantucket Harbor. No facet has been overlooked and only the highest quality materials and expert craftsmanship were employed in developing this well, planned estate. The historic main house has been re-sited on a new foundation and is completely renovated from top to bottom creating a stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home on 3 levels. The addition of a new one bedroom Guest Cottage/ Pool Cabana compliments the gorgeous, private outdoor entertaining area that includes a heated Gunite swimming pool surrounded by mahogany decking. The estate offers contemporary and functional indoor and outdoor living areas for family and friends to enjoy and create special memories. *The abutting parcel of land can also be purchased with 38 Jefferson at an additional cost. More
6 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.4 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
A true oasis on 1.4 acres across from Surfside beach. This classic gambrel was designed to enjoy the extended ocean views and seaside living. Impressive high ceilings and beautiful trusses are featured in the fabulous second floor great room. Large windows and french doors bring in extraordinary light sunrise to sunset. Your access to the beach is just 250 yards from your path onto Nonantum. This is one of the few remaining double lots in Surfside. The front lawn spans the full width of the property and continues to the cottage and pool house where the bluestone patio spreads out across a fabulous outdoor living space with lounge seating and dining. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved