82 Pocomo RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84447
- Price: $9,450,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 132 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2007Year Built
Multigenerational living at its best! 82 Pocomo truly has something for everyone. This large and well thought out home has three levels of living space and is serviced by an elevator. The private, oversized lot is the perfect setting to create lasting memories. Appointments include a 1250sf pool, hot tub, cabana with bath, generous stone patios, fireplaces, second story decks, wine cellar, work out room, massage room, avant-garde theater and music room. When you're ready for more, follow the private shell path to deeded beach access!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84447
- Agent ID38627
- Agent NameJohn McGarr & Susan Lister Locke
- Agent Phone508-228-9117
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-9117
- List Price$9,450,000
- Broker ID524
- Broker NameWindwalker William Raveis
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood/Tile/Carpet
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Date Listed2018-05-17T11:57:15
- Other ViewsOcean
- Year Built2007
- Modification Date05/17/2018
- View Count21
- Building Number82
- Location41.3142966, -70.0292216
- StreetPocomo Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Gym, Hot Tub
- Yard TypeManicured Lawns with Mature Landscaping, Generous Patio/Deck Areas.
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeDouble
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeDouble
- Desc BasementOver 2000 square feet of finished space with an eye towards fun and wellness. Amenities include a wine cellar, workout room, wet bar, theater, massage room, full bath, and music room with a recording studio.
- Desc Floor1Step over the custom inlaid Nantucket map and into a large living area with a fireplace, custom built-ins and access to ample decks, patios, pool and hot tub. You'll find a first-floor master bedroom with en-suite bath and fireplace. Guests will enjoy three more en-suite bedrooms and a laundry room.
- Desc Floor2Vaulted ceilings open to a chef's kitchen and dining area with additional nooks for reading and entertaining. Oversized second story decks on the front and back offer sweeping views of the Harbor, Creeks, Coatue, and Wauwinet. Two master bedrooms have en-suite baths with showers and jetted tubs.
- First Floor Beds4
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingPotential
6 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 6 Bathroom 2.7586 Acreage Year Built in 2013.
Deer Run was thoughtfully designed by Botticelli and Pohl with an open floor plan to take full advantage of the natural splendor and expansive harbor views. The six-bedrooms of the house and cottage were superbly built by O' Connor Custom Builders to the owner's exacting standards. The house is ideally sited to ensure privacy on 2.75 private acres that overlook Polpis Harbor and the surrounding Nantucket Conservation Foundation land. Property comes with access to the recently rebuilt private association dock, making this home a boater's dream. Polpis harbor is a very short walk down a path immediately adjacent to this property allowing access to some of the best fishing, boating kayaking and SUP paddling waters on Nantucket. Moor your boat right out front and Toppers Restaurant is only moments away. More
7 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 6 Bathroom 3.2441 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Like the freshwater spring from which this special area of Nantucket gets its name, historically reported to have never run dry, the spectacular estate at 10 Eat Fire Spring Road offers a similarly profound and beautiful legacy to the island for generations to come. Powered entirely by cutting edge solar technology this net zero home also utilizes geothermal innovation for heating and cooling sources, this luxurious “smart home” was crafted with the epitome of comfort and design in mind. Situated on over three level acres, and just across from Polpis Harbor, this contemporary six-bedroom home, pool house and oversized two-car garage with en suite studio offers easy-flowing, open-concept living, sundrenched rooms, and a seamless indoor/outdoor experience. State of the art amenities abound, including app-controlled; lighting, heating and cooling, pool controls, Sonos and energy consumption monitoring. Calming hues of natural wood, grey and white are soothing and easy on the eye, and repeated throughout, while an Oversize-sized salt-water pool and gracious blue stone patio balance and complete this private compound. On the second floor of each structure and from the easily accessible widow's walk, one can enjoy unspoiled, striking views of all three of the island's lighthouses, including the red-stripped Sankaty light in ‘Sconset that meditatively flashes every seven seconds. Deeded access to Polpis Harbor caters to both boat-enthusiasts and beachgoers alike. Designed and drawn by the team Thornewill designs and constructed by Rosscorp this property is above and beyond your typical high-end estate, a truly sustainable paradise that leaves no footprint on this beautiful island. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved