37 Milk StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84437
- Price: $3,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 52 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2009Year Built
Beautifully maintained family compound featuring a six bedroom, five and one half bath main house and a two bedroom, one bath guest cottage with a two car garage. The property is situated on an oversized lot and is located within a few minutes from Main Street. The interior boosts high end finishes and top of the line appliances. The four floors of finished living space provide plenty of room for family and guests. Located within minutes to Main Street and across the street from the bike path that leads to Cisco Beach, the Brewery, Bartlett Farm, and the famous 167 Fish Market!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84437
- Agent ID15063
- Agent NameKathy Gallaher
- Agent Phone508-228-1881
- Desc ParkingFour Parking Places
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$3,750,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescNone known.
- Number of Photos62
- Photo Id List213450,213874,213933,213899,213902,213900,213896,213891,213893,213894,213892,213880,213881,213882,213898,213885,213883,213886,213888,213890,213887,213889,213895,213897,213905,213906,213907,213908,213909,213910,213911,213912,213915,213913,213914,213916,213917,213918,213919,213923,213920,213921,213922,213928,213929,213924,213926,213930,213931,213927,213925,213873,213903,213904,213901,213877,213876,213879,213875,213878,213884,213932
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number37
- Location41.2793708, -70.1071361
- StreetMilk Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood & Tile
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub-zero
- Stove TypeDouble Wall Oven
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-08-30T11:20:26
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built2009
- Modification Date08/30/2018
- View Count6
- Desc 2nd DwellingThe guest cottage features a combined kitchen, living room with fireplace, two bedrooms, sleeping loft and shower bath. There is a two car garage with radiant in floor heat that is accessed off of Saratoga Lane.
- Desc BasementFully finished lower level with media room, wet bar with sink, ice maker, beverage refrigerator and wine room. Two bedrooms with shared shower bath. Recreation room; Utility Room and access to the exterior.
- Desc Floor1Enter into a spacious foyer. Living room with fireplace and built-in cabinetry.The first floor guest suite has a shower bath. The spacious kitchen and combined dining room has access to a large side yard that is perfect for outdoor dining. The large pantry off of the kitchen with sink, dishwasher and wine refrigerator is conveniently located for overflow storage. There is also a separate mudroom with washer and dryer.
- Desc Floor2Two guest suites and a spacious master bedroom with shower and tub. Laundry room.
- Desc Floor3Two finished rooms that are perfect for a additional sleeping or a playroom.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Town. 8 Bathroom 0.07 Acreage Year Built in 1886.
This property is located in the core of Nantucket town and offers 3 floors of finished living complete with 7 bedrooms, 8 full baths, and 12 foot ceilings. Enjoy the best that Nantucket has to offer with a convenient walk to fabulous dining, gallery hopping, and charming shops with a short bike ride to some of the islands best north shore beaches. Garden terrace, outdoor fire pit, hardwood floors and off street parking are just a few of the amenities this property has to offer. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved